How Many Chickens Are In Your Crate? Count 'Em In Sharing 448.

Started by Chseeads, October 13, 2011, 01:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

1 month 28 days 17 hours and 50 minutes until Christmas
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Mi'lady, you are very late.  Christmas started when October started, at least in many stores.  There are no massive holiday crowds yet, but they sure have the decorations and advertisements up. 

Speaking of crowds... it's getting close to that magical time of year when you really need to have stocked up on everything you might possibly need from Wal-Mart for the next month and a half.  Because it really stinks to have to stand in line for half an hour for a pack of toilet paper.  :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

IowaSkirtGirl

To answer Se.th's question... We pasteurize the milk because it's the milk from the sick cows (mastitis, on antibiotics) and the cows that are about to be sold for dog food. The old cows! We call them treated and bed pack. So to get out any of the "bugs" we pasteurize it.  We feed like 30-40 calves twice a day...:) We being..not me...:p
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on October 26, 2011, 07:16:04 PM
To answer Se.th's question... We pasteurize the milk because it's the milk from the sick cows (mastitis, on antibiotics) and the cows that are about to be sold for dog food. The old cows! We call them treated and bed pack. So to get out any of the "bugs" we pasteurize it.  We feed like 30-40 calves twice a day...:) We being..not me...:p

Ooooh, okay.  Interesting.

Well, went to town, accomplished a thing or two, but not all that I needed....can't get any straight answers from some people...ugh.....  I wish I was a genius in all things and didn't need any outside info...make it easier...bah. 

Aggravated that the weather was nice most all day when I could've painted had I had paint and thought it wasn't going to rain right away.....bah....  They started excavating some for the concrete slab at church....didn't tell me they were gonna, tried to call verifying some stuff and didn't get anybody.....trying to get all the ducks in a row on this cistern fiasco....

It's like herding cats, as they say....

And I'm having muscle spasms, or a rib out of place or something, ever since I left the BMV.

Melody

WHERE'S KYMBR! [/size]

and did she ever make it out of her room?!

Chseeads

Yes, she did....her and Mel-Mel ate till Mel-Mel puked the other night.  :smirk2:  I guess she's still alive.  *shrug*

Debbie took that pic from the fire tower that's just up on the ridge not too far from our church.

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

I've lived here 33 years and never have been up the thing.

Chseeads

Lynx

Hey that's pretty!

In other news:  Went to work, came home, resumed music stuff. 

What?  It's what I like, lemme alone.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Arrg! I get 40+ miles from home this morning and Lou calls to tell me her stupid car battery is dead. And the only vehicle drivable is Rusty and she's taking him.  :o I just fixed him, but haven't had a chance to do a long road test, so I can only hope he is fixed..... Needless to say, her ride to work in rusty has not been carefree like mine usually is, because I've been calling every ten minutes to check on the truck, er, her, to make sure there's no problems.
And when I get home, I think I'm gonna shoot that darn Cadillac for giving me an ulcer this morning.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on October 27, 2011, 11:31:15 AM
And when I get home, I think I'm gonna shoot that darn Cadillac for giving me an ulcer this morning.

Sung to the tune of Bubba Shot the Jukebox:  :sing:  R.oscoe shot the Caddy, last night.....

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi:  It's all dark and cloudy out this morning.  Hope it rains.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 27, 2011, 01:22:10 PM

Same here...and very windy, and it's been sprinkling all morning, and it's chilly! Love it...except for the headache that came with it!

Got an early Christmas present from a Pharmacist! Woot! :clap:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 27, 2011, 01:22:10 PM
Ain't no "hope" to it here. Its raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

My pup is off fluids!!! Shes doing tremendously better. I got a full nights sleep too! I chalk most of that up to chilling out to worship music before bed. But she can come home tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. Also the gorilla didn't attack yesterday. A Dr witnessed her grumping at me yesterday afternoon and put a stop to it. Thanks for havin my back though peeps of GP!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

It rained last night, and has drizzled this morning...sposed to clear off I think.... 

These excavators and everybody are killing me....won't call me back and let me know what their plans actually are.  Are they going to do anything this afternoon?  Do it tomorrow?  Have they ever called the cistern people?  The cistern people won't answer any of the questions I ask them. 

As the saying goes, this is like nailing Jello to a tree.

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on October 27, 2011, 02:37:26 PM
My pup is off fluids!!! Shes doing tremendously better. I got a full nights sleep too! I chalk most of that up to chilling out to worship music before bed. But she can come home tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. Also the gorilla didn't attack yesterday. A Dr witnessed her grumping at me yesterday afternoon and put a stop to it. Thanks for havin my back though peeps of GP!!
Rats, I was kind of looking forward to the tears and rips.  Oh well.

*Psalm_97 wanders off to put his crowbar away.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

I'm gonna go to the church and wash windows or do something.....

Melody

Isaac, you have gained popularity. Your sayings are being quoted, I haven't seen any nicknames as of late.  Are you sending everyone baked goods?  Lol

F likeeels a fun kinda day.

Melody