News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

How Many Chickens Are In Your Crate? Count 'Em In Sharing 448.

Started by Chseeads, October 13, 2011, 01:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Lynx

ISG - Yes I understood it.   I have never been on a farm to the best of my knowledge but somehow I know enough about it to understand what you said.  It's odd the bits of info I have stashed in the junkyard I call a brain.

SippinTea - I don't understand what you said at all.  But then I guess that's why they say men are waffles, women are spaghetti.

Se.th:  Sorry to hear that.  If I were closer I'd help but I ain't so I can't. 

Everyone else:  Howdy y'all! 

SHARING:  Went to work, came home.  For some reason I brought my laptop and a lot of CDs I still needed to rip to computer, and it's a good thing I did because the generator on one furnace line kept going out and we wound up giving up on it and shutting it down... which meant I had much time on my hands, so I used it ripping CDs and labeling the tracks.  11 CDs in all, copied to computer, labeled, in order and ready to play out tomorrow at work.  :D  And it's perfectly safe because the boss said I could.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

HeatherB:  I'm afraid you'll find gossips at any church you go to.  They are in every church around here.  The only way I have found to deal with it is to live a life that makes their gossip a lie.  Some people will believe the gossips anyway - mostly people who have no lives of their own, so they live other people's lives vicariously through gossip - but the important people, the people who will matter to your future, will see you as you are and ignore the gossip.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

Just discovered sliced cheddar cheese taste really good on a graham cracker. Couldn't find any other crackers so I decided to try those. It was really good.

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

I believe it.  When I worked at Taco Bell we had a habit of taking cinnamon sugar, sour cream, three-cheese blend, put it on a crispy pizza shell and melted the whole mess in the steamer... and it was good!

But then cream cheese icing and cinnamon rolls taste good too, so I should have known it would work before I tried it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

sunlight

* sunlight hugs ruby, and ISG, and seth, a few others...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

There's a 30° difference between yesterday & later today. I'm so thankful for the long autumn we've had this yr. Some years it's snowing by now. I think we're crossing into winter now though.

Cold, rainy day. I just want to go back to bed & let Jesus take care of the challenges of parenting. But it's mine to bear & as challenging as it can be, I don't want to actually have God take away me being a parent. So, "take this burden from me"  prayer doesn't apply here.

Also, found a unwelcome lump on my body. I'm the first eldest girl in like 5 generations to not get cancer, and get it young.  I'd like to keep it that way. So this lump needs to take a hike!

Making another apple pie today.

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 26, 2011, 01:25:49 PM
There's a 30° difference between yesterday & later today. I'm so thankful for the long autumn we've had this yr. Some years it's snowing by now. I think we're crossing into winter now though.

Cold, rainy day. I just want to go back to bed & let Jesus take care of the challenges of parenting. But it's mine to bear & as challenging as it can be, I don't want to actually have God take away me being a parent. So, "take this burden from me"  prayer doesn't apply here.

Also, found a unwelcome lump on my body. I'm the first eldest girl in like 5 generations to not get cancer, and get it young.  I'd like to keep it that way. So this lump needs to take a hike!

Making another apple pie today.

Praying that the lump takes a hike too!

Please send apple pie my way... :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

There are no lumps allowed here.  :demand:

Except Jeremy and Roscoe.

:smirk2:

Heather

My pup has parvo :(

We've caught it way early and she's had at least 2 of her vaccinations against it (normally dogs get 3 between 8-16 weeks then an adult booster that past a year). Also working at the vets office has greatly helped. Downside is my lack of sleep taking care of her and now worried about her has made me an easy target for the gorilla (or at least that's what I'm gonna call them to protect their identity. If she starts yelling at me today there will be tears and a slew of employees to back me up.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Howdy y'all! 

Well that's enough chit-chat.  Back to music stuff.  :D

HeatherB:  "There will be tears" as in water from the eyes, or as in tearing something apart?  If it's tearing something apart, the mental image of a slew of other employees backing you up is interesting.  A whole office full of people ripping something (or someone?) to pieces...
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Maybe I shouldn't give her any ideas...

If you really do that, when the cops ask I didn't have anything to do with it.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Thanks guys. *hugs* back.

Special hugs for Heather. Those furry little guys bring a lot of joy & are a perk in life.

angel

Going to McDonalds for a hamburger and fries!  I am hungry and getting an apetite back from being sick from a sinus infection.  I am craving McDonalds man!!! :food:
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Chseeads

SippinTea

*Hugs* Heather. If you need help ripping someone to shreds, let me know. ;) The slew of employees and I will be happy to help.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

mini

Lady Heather, I have a few ninja monkeys available for the right price...

*sigh*

Typing Heathers name I nearly spelled it Hetter.  Man, its hard to believe our very own Mad Hetter is gone...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller