News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

How Many Chickens Are In Your Crate? Count 'Em In Sharing 448.

Started by Chseeads, October 13, 2011, 01:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Howdy y'all. 

Well that's enough small talk.  Back to doing music stuff.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

I got jet fuel on my hands...I now stink to high heaven....
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

No.  It has to wear off...its not a offensive smell, just a overwhelming smell.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

And it won't even burn off...

I will never, ever get all the stuff done today that I want to get done.  I need a time machine so I can warp back to the beginning of the day.  Multiple times.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

SippinTea

Heather - GOOD!! Thank God!!  :great:

Overcast, windy, and cold here. Wonder if we'll get snow soon... Hmm... I hope. :bigcheese:

*kicks Cheese before he can kick her*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

mini

Just had a major OH NOES! moment...messing with my phone and "bricked" it.  Finally after 2 hours, I have recovered it.  I also now have a pounding headache...lol

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Bricked means its good for nothing...basically a brick, doorstop, but no longer a phone.

A hard brick is something you cant recover from.  I soft bricked it (you can recover if you hold your mouth just right, sacrifice three chickens, while standing on your head and have a hard rock polka band in the background playing thriller on their accordions), and had to completely wipe my phone out and start over.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

I hate computers.  :pound: I just tried to send a pm and this ancient thing flashed a message that read "Run time error, cell so-and-so" and KICKED ME OFFLINE! not just off the site, but completely offline. Really ticks me off.... Santa needs to bring Roscoe a new computer- and a box of donuts on the side by way of apology for the headaches I'm dealing with.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

I just hope this thing is done updating in a few minutes...gotta go get the kiddos from the bus stop.

Chseeads

Went to the church, nothing was going on.....  Took a nap in a pew for a while waiting till it warmed up a bit more and then I continued painting on the outhouses.....

Stewed all day over the concrete guy, kept checking messages.....not hearing anything from him....  Threatening him in my mind....pawning his backhoe, taking it home with me, selling it, firing him, burying him in a big hole that I'd dig with his backhoe.....  Finally he left me a message later with plans to work on Monday.....giving things time to dry out and waiting till after weekend services....  :roll:  I can understand the waiting for it to dry out more, but COMMUNICATE THESE THINGS TO ME AND CALL ME WHEN YOU SAY YOU'RE GONNA!!  I have to get the cistern people to bring that thing out here when it's ready to set, I have to get everybody on the page and no one is helping the process.....  But anyways..... 

I've gotta run to the funeral home now.

:smirk2:

Not for anyone I killed.  My great aunt passed away.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Newsman

Newsman

Praise the Lord! That is great, Lady Heather!

John

Quote from: HeatherB on October 28, 2011, 04:24:18 AM
Blood test came back negative thus far!! PTL!!! Now just a waitin on my other results....

Lynx

Quote from: Newsman on October 29, 2011, 05:00:06 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on October 27, 2011, 10:03:17 PM
I sing at everyone.  :smirk2:
No no NO, that is ME!  But that is just coincidence.  I sing all the time and sometimes people might assume I am singing at everyone. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Merning Roscoe.

Less than 24 hours after crashing my phone (nearly) grave yard dead (and nerdly, or nearly, having a stroke because of it), bringing the sorry thing back to life with some sort of computer voodoo, reinstalling a stock OS on it (Android 2.1), upgrading the aforementioned stock OS to the latest release OS from Samsung (Android 2.2), I have once again rooted my phone, installed a custom rom on it, and am currently pleased with myself.   And I am now running Android 2.3.7 (gingerbread).

One thing I just realized that is a HUGE improvement over anything I ran before.  If you have a Android phone and accordingly wipe it out, as soon as you sign into you Google account on Gingerbread, it reinstalls all your apps!

Nelle

Someone's playing "whack a mole" with my life!! So ready for naptime...hopefully I can manage to take one between jobs today. I am so very hopeful that I won't have to work every minute of my married life in order to live....not that I'm not willing to do so, just pray we can get some footing on this life. I'm so tired of working constantly and having to micromanage to get any time off.... I even missed the church-wide hayride Friday cause I had to work..missing outreach today because of work. :( I didnt find out about the hayride in time to ask off...which made me sad. I'm so ready to marry, move, and get a new (awesome) job. :).

Naptime = highlight of day/weekend

Chseeads

Gonna go to Bedford then back to the church to paint more.

The Purple Fuzzy

IowaSkirtGirl

I have been in a really odd mood today..Not sure why...not like bad odd, just odd odd...I dunno.
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!