never knew it could be done, a boar is a bore in sharing #4-3-1

Started by Babs, March 25, 2011, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Parker is wired today. He was up when I got here, so hopefully he will nap early today. Haha!

I'm eating prunes. So yummy!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

barf lol

got a lot i want to do, got little energy today to do it with lol

rain left finally. prob going out in a bit.

:waving:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Nelle

Two hours left. They're slowly going by... *yawn*

Def have to get my oil hanged. She's almost 2,000 over!

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on March 30, 2011, 02:32:39 PM

I'm eating prunes. So yummy!

:flush:

:hypocrite:

Quote from: Nelle on March 30, 2011, 03:00:58 PM
Def have to get my oil hanged. She's almost 2,000 over!

Wow.....capital punishment.... :o

Went to the interview and survived....  It actually seemed kind of promising.  Both places I worked used the accounting software that they use (and no, Weird Cat, it was not something they downloaded for free, they bought it from Billy G.  :P ), so experience in that seemed to be an endearing factor to them. 

They asked questions about my work experience and such, rather than the "If your grandma's uncle was on top of Mt. Everest, how would it make you feel if your train to Dallas was 15 minutes late?" kind of weird philosophical stuff about how much you love and hate yourself.  lol  That was kind of nice.  Only problem with that is it's been so long since I left the Nuthouse that I can't remember some of the details on stuff that I could share to make my points sound better. lol 

If I get it, I get it, and if I don't, I don't.  I'll let the Good Lord figure that part out.  There was one I applied to that would be a lot better locationwise, it's on this side of town, closer to me than the one the interview was for, though it's not anything outrageous, so it's doable.  But, the easier for me the better.  :P

Chseeads

Oh, and if I did work there, it would be the PH - Publishing House....or the AH....Author House, which is one of the brand names of it....  :P

But, we shall see.  I'm good either way.  This one did seem more promising than a lot of others have though, for what it's worth.  :smirk2:

Babs

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

I only hope it does if it's for the best.  If it's not, then I hope it does not.  lol

Which, I guess that would classify as "working out" anyhow.....

Babs

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

Quote from: Chseeads on March 30, 2011, 04:59:46 PM
I only hope it does if it's for the best.  If it's not, then I hope it does not.  lol

Which, I guess that would classify as "working out" anyhow.....

Yeah. That. :)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Babs

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Babs

thinking about a walk in a bit.

packing. unpacking. repacking. stop. rest. repeat. :)

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

haha yeah

just dont want to keep anything that can stand in my way or distract:)

and saw something after a phone convo yesterday that i didnt realize and am having to correct a bit lol

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Nelle

so tired. waiting for Ryan to call back so we can finish our SFC conference call. Then hopefully getting my oil Changed (not hanged :P) and then heading home. I need a nap some kinda awful!

MelodyB

Babs

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

*smothers a laugh*

GP is wonderful. If full of weirdos... ;)

Babs

its the weirdo factor that makes it such a great place

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

Exactly. :) I told someone a few days ago that I collect weird friends. ;)