News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

never knew it could be done, a boar is a bore in sharing #4-3-1

Started by Babs, March 25, 2011, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on March 29, 2011, 04:22:52 PM
It's okay, as far as that goes.  Drained it last night and let the pressure off.  It's got a little fluid in it but not too bad.

Someplace called me for a job interview tomorrow.  Boy, oh boy, I don't want to go back to work at a public job....but eventually I'll have to.... :smirk2:
I was hoping you'd land that revenue department job, I think it was? Seemed to be suited to ya.
Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 29, 2011, 04:25:01 PM
Sethers you should be one of those like guards outside of something that doesn't talk to anyone; just stands there stoic like a statue...lol so then you're in the "public" but not....haha...your def. tall enough to do so...
Reminds me of Chey's favorite "Garfield" movie-  They're in England, watching the bobbies guard the palace without moving and Odie- um, relieves himself on the guard, who suddenly comes to life chasing Odie. :biglaugh: I could SO see that happening to Cheese. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: five-oh on March 29, 2011, 04:30:35 PM
Sethers you should be one of those like guards outside of something that doesn't talk to anyone; just stands there stoic like a statue...lol so then you're in the "public" but not....haha...your def. tall enough to do so...
Reminds me of Chey's favorite "Garfield" movie-  They're in England, watching the bobbies guard the palace without moving and Odie- um, relieves himself on the guard, who suddenly comes to life chasing Odie. :biglaugh: I could SO see that happening to Cheese. :laughhard:

bahaha or a pigeon poopies on his head!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Quote from: five-oh on March 29, 2011, 04:30:35 PM
I was hoping you'd land that revenue department job, I think it was? Seemed to be suited to ya

I guess they didn't consult you before they hired. lol

:P

K, apparently a roach fell from the ceiling, or SOMEWHERE while ago, down the back of my shirt....  My doves have fleas...I have roaches....

I'm beginning to worry here, people.  :o :freaky: :worry:

:dead:

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy thinks about giving Cheese a hug but changes her mind when she thinks about the fleas and roaches

Chseeads

* Chseeads strategically places plenty of fleas and roaches in the Rat's Nest fuzz.....  :hypocrite:

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

:biglaugh: Poor Cheesy.

Barb, that's pretty funny, but especially so considering who said it. *grin*

I bought a portable dishwasher today! :hyper: Chris doesn't know it yet, but I need his help to pick it up on Saturday. ;) :hypocrite:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Heather

hang time with mom today.

had lunch. now using her internet. hehe.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Newsman

MelodyB

I gotta quit texting Barb. Everytime we are having a conversation, I suddenly wake up! She must put me to sleep!

:yawn:

I'm fixing to go finish cooking supper.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: Babs on March 29, 2011, 08:43:09 PM
hahah i have that effect on a lot of ppl lol
You also have the effect of making people think and talk. Thanks to threads of yours I've responded more and thought about things more recently that I normally do. Thanks- I think.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Quote from: Babs on March 29, 2011, 09:16:47 PM
* Babs cries tears of joy and leaves hugs for all

This hug is wet.  :smirk2:

My chicken pen now consists of 2 boards and a hole in the ground.

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on March 29, 2011, 09:47:49 PMMy chicken pen now consists of 2 boards and a hole in the ground.

well, hopefully you trained them well then cause I don't think that will keep them in. ☺

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

sunlight

he might be tall, but he is way too nice... :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

Quote from: sunlight on March 29, 2011, 10:39:19 PM

he might be tall, but he is way too wide... :grin:

:eek!:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Seth = nice, okay.  Too nice I don't know about.  Is it possible to be too nice to be a palace guard?

Five-oh the reason you have to work at being upbeat on a rainy day is because rainy days are not made for that.  Rainy days are made for taking a long nap.  And then maybe another nap.  And puttering aimlessly around, or maybe reading a book.  I love rainy days.  :)

Howdy y'all.   Got called in to work early as I mentioned before, had a nice long work day.  Two thumbs up for unexpected hours to go on my next paycheck!  :great:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Just made the most amazing butterscotch cookies. I'm pretty sure I gained 345 pounds.
Pretty sure they are like 3,567 calories apiece as well. With oh a cup of butter, 3/4 cup brown sugar, 3/4 cup sugar....rofl....

I can't move....haha

OH and I made my favorite casserole (MEL) for dinner.
So I'm literally stuffed....
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Butterscotch cookies?

*Isaac perks up and comes on point!

Recipe!  Please?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: