News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

never knew it could be done, a boar is a bore in sharing #4-3-1

Started by Babs, March 25, 2011, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 30, 2011, 12:28:28 AM

OH and I made my favorite casserole (MEL) for dinner.
So I'm literally stuffed....

Mel casserole??

:ignore:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

taco_harvell

Quote from: Babs on March 30, 2011, 12:44:38 AM

Mel casserole??

We are gonna miss you Mel. Why did you have to eat Mel, Jenn? :shakeshead: :callstheTexasRangers:

Lynx

Yeah I was wondering about the mel casserole bit, but didn't want to say anything.  The less I know, the less the cops can interrogate out of me. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 30, 2011, 12:47:37 AM
Quote from: Babs on March 30, 2011, 12:44:38 AM

Mel casserole??

We are gonna miss you Mel. Why did you have to eat Mel, Jenn? :shakeshead: :callstheTexasRangers:

just dont text them lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MsJennJenn

No sillies...it's a casserole I make and I gave it to Mel one day, cus she was looking for something to cook for dinner and she and her parents LOVED it. lol I was referencing Mel when I said that!

:roll:

Cookie Recipe Isaac:

http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/30062/Chewy-Butterscotch-Graham-Cookies/detail.aspx

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Oh rats, butterscotch chips.  I thought it was going to be homemade butterscotch.

Much grass anyway.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Haha!!

You really ate bad if you ate me in a casserole! I'm tough and fatty!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

Well the Applesauce Coffee Cake was a hit, my family devoured it I was lucky I got some of it. lol

Not bad for a recipe I made up off the top of my head.

myhaloisintheshop

Chseeads

If you made it off the top of your head, I hope it didn't have hair in it.  :blech:

:P

My birds are killing me.  I have to much to do.  I'm overwhelmed.  There's not enough hours in the day.  Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

taco_harvell

MelodyB

Quote from: Chseeads link=topic=32120.msg916982#msg916982

My birds are killing me.

:o

Is this an Alfred Hitchcock rerun? :o

Lynx

I was thinking more along the lines of bird flu, but figured with Seth keeping birds he had already heard all the bird flu jokes more times than he could count.

Speaking of which, I thought of you Seth.  I found a new source for real (from a local farm, not store bought) chicken eggs.  Those things at the store are not real eggs... the shells are so thin and the yolks are so watery I have trouble believing they were not manufactured in some factory.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

We have a new dog and I named him Jake.

I didn't do much today. Cleaned the kitchen, did two loads of laundry, made dinner, cleaned the kitchen again, then cleaned the bathroom. Played with Jake.

That's all.

Chseeads

Jake?  Oh for heaven's sake.

:smirk2:

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 30, 2011, 03:04:27 AMSpeaking of which, I thought of you Seth.  I found a new source for real (from a local farm, not store bought) chicken eggs.  Those things at the store are not real eggs... the shells are so thin and the yolks are so watery I have trouble believing they were not manufactured in some factory.

Factory farm, that is.

Lynx

What's wrong with Jake?  Better than Fido.  In my family we always give our pets real names, not stereotypical pet names.  We've never had a cat named snowball, marmalade or midnight. 

Farm factory is right.  They pump those poor chickens up with all kinds of drugs to force their bodies to make more eggs faster.  No wonder the shells are so fragile.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

We are the same way with our animals. My cat is Topher. My sisters is Emery. My moms are Huxley and Dexter. No offense to anyone if you have one, but 'baby' and 'princess' are not names for pets.

I've had a killer headache all day. And no I don't think it's Bc I was with my mom all day. I think it's time for an eye exam...... Bleh
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Bill, that visited church the other night, called while ago and chit chatted for a few minutes.  Said he's gonna come on Sunday sometime soon. 

My breeding pen now consists of 2 boards, and a post.

lol 

That doesn't sound like much, but it's more involved than just that....it's a start.  Next step is the beam across the top for that wall, then the corner posts for the opposite wall, and the middle post for it as well.  Getting them lined up and square and level with the whole shabang will be the trick....after that much though, getting the rest of it put together shouldn't be as painstaking....  I hope....  :smirk2:  Nothing I do is ever simple.

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on March 30, 2011, 03:19:54 AM
Nothing I do is ever simple.
Sounds like the audio setup I had running Sunday night for Children's Revival.  It took half an hour just to set up right, but I didn't just want barely functional, I wanted it good and I wanted it right.

And building things is never simple.  Just making sure everything is square is a lesson in logistics.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Yes. Jake.

After a Character in a series of books that I love. I wanted to name him Finster like you suggested, but I settled on Jake cause all three of us liked the name and only I liked Finster.

Blah.

taco_harvell

MelodyB

Plus, now can sing that song. :bigcheese:

:sing: Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
If I should die before I wake,
Feed Jake, he's been a good dog,
My best friend, right through it all,
If I die before I wake, feed Jake. /:sing:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

My dad use to watch a show called Jake and the Fat Man. In the show there was this really fat man and he had a bulldog. My brother and I always thought Jake was the dogs name it wasn't until we saw a bulldog and said it looked like Jake that my parents told us Jake was the name of a man on the show. lol