News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

never knew it could be done, a boar is a bore in sharing #4-3-1

Started by Babs, March 25, 2011, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Whole lotta strippin' goin' on, huh?  :anon:

Took 6 baby turkeys and my old cochin rooster and met a guy with them.  Then went on to Menards :roll:  to get a couple longer posts that I need, and took back a couple things....  Mercy.  lol 

And then was gonna cash a check at a bank I have a CD account at, but they won't cash it if that's the only kind of account you have....it was a 10 dollar check even...lol  The teller was a guy from Sanders church.  He wouldn't even do it for me.....I thought maybe that'd cut me some slack.  lol

Melody

it could be worse Seth.  You could be one of these guys...

Chseeads

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 31, 2011, 08:20:55 PM
can't stop laughing.  I might be tired...

Don't worry you're not the only one still laughing....hahahaha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

:o :o :o :o
That was for real?!  I just googled it thinking it couldn't be real, but there were two guys who actually did that!

Well if they were smart they wouldn't be bandits. 

In other news Grandma comes home today!  (This time for real, she woke me up to tell me they were 1.5 hours into the trip this morning.) 

Oh yeah and Uncle Ray and Aunt Ann are coming with her, they'll be staying for a visit;  and UPS package tracking says my TASCAM audio interface is going to arrive here today... but that's not the important thing..................

GRANDMA'S COMING HOME!!!  :hyper:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes, I'm sure.... :smirk2:

I need 5 hands.

And I also just shaved so much skin off my neck, that I could smell the blood.  :smirk2:

Going to church.

Lynx

GRANDMA IS HOME!!!

(And Ray and Ann are here, and the TASCAM unit arrived less than three minutes before they did, but...)

GRANDMA IS HOME!!!

It's about time!

All the family is over for a major family hangout, so I won't be on the forum much tonight.  :D  Ciao for now, might check in before bedtime.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Tricia Lea

Went to a webpage and got this LOL

This page does not exist because Hank the Pyro Chimp has set it on fire.

Roscoe

Figured I'd put my two cents in for the night- it's raining and nasty here, and I'm not pleased with it. Today's been a bit of a chore- I decided that, among other things, I drink entirely too much Dr. Pepper and went cold turkey on it today. I also decided I would fast breakfast this morning.

I get to work and find that, for the first time in weeks, someone has brought free donuts. :o I managed to stay strong and was actually considering making it a day long fast, when in comes free BBQ, baked beans, and homemade cinnamon rolls the size of a cat's head.
   After much prayerful consideration, I ended my fast at lunch.  :lol:

I still haven't drank a Dr Pepper today, and for me that's a miracle on par with walking on water. :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Could use some prayers. My back that went out last week seems to be getting worse instead of better. Can barely move today.

Been working on some church related websites. Thinking of putting my old personal web ministry site back up. Just considering it right now.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Tricia Lea

Lynx

Personally I preferred five-oh.  Roscoe was the name of a black lab we used to have.

Well the folks all went to bed at 9pm CST.  So I have to either go to bed or stay up and try to be quiet, as I and my rolling office chair are right over their heads.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on April 01, 2011, 12:20:00 AM
Could use some prayers. My back that went out last week seems to be getting worse instead of better. Can barely move today.

How many backs do you have?  :smirk2:

Quote from: Tricia Lea on April 01, 2011, 12:26:20 AM
I saw Roscoe and thought we had a new GPer lol

I'm getting good at this naming people thing....When is "Tootie" going to sign up?  *cough*  :P

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 01, 2011, 03:09:45 AM
Just made a wedding cake. I'm tired.

It better not be for Chel.  :-?

Chseeads

MelodyB

Praise the Lord! God does indeed answer prayer! Whoo!! I am shoutin on the hills at the moment!

:hyper:

Headed to bed. I have Parker tomorrow again, then Saturday, I'm off to Florida and spend the weekend AT MY BROTHERS HOUSE!! To SPEND THE NIGHT EVEN!! But the miracle is...my MOTHER is also invited to spend the night! WOW!

God is working!

Aslan is on the move!!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

In case I havent said it lately...THANK GOD FOR MY WIFE!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

So you got the million?  I'll be waiting for the armored truck to arrive with my gift then.

Chseeads

Lynx

Been a long day so I'm cashing in a bit early tonight.  Night y'all.
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.