News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

never knew it could be done, a boar is a bore in sharing #4-3-1

Started by Babs, March 25, 2011, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

hahha your collection must be getting rather large lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

A large collection of weird friends not a collection of large weird friends. ;)

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

If the shoe fits...buy one in every color!

Shoes can change your life. Just ask Cinderella!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Babs

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 30, 2011, 06:18:30 PM
*yawn*

:yawn:

* Chseeads rolls out the grape cannon.

Weirdos...all y'all.

My left big toe was wounded today during this shed building adventure.....Oooo the end of it is sore....  This would go much faster if there were more of me than one.  :smirk2:

Chseeads

Speaking of shoes....

:sing:

In the summertime, we didn't have shoes to wear
But in the wintertime, we'd all get a brand new pair
From a mail order catalog
Money made, by sellin' a hog
Daddy always seemed to get the money somewhere.

:sing:

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on March 30, 2011, 04:59:46 PM
I only hope it does if it's for the best.  If it's not, then I hope it does not.  lol
Again, one of the most sane things I've ever seen stated on this forum. 

When I was looking for a job that's the way I would pray.  And some jobs fell through, and only months later did I find out from others how bad some of them really were.  God knows.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Bad day. My car got repo-ed even though I had an agreement with the finance company. Thank God I have my landlords extra car with her blessing to drive it. I'm gonna approach her about just buying it from her.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Tricia Lea

taco_harvell

Been out and about all day. I is tarred.

Here is the recipe for the Applesauce Coffee Cake someone asked for:

1   14 ounce can of applesauce
1   Egg
1   Tablespoon of Vanilla
      Cinnamon as much as you want or as little as you want.
2    Tablespoons of brown sugar
1    Cup of sugar
2    Cups of self rising flour

Topping

1    1/4 stick of margarine
1/2  a cup of brown sugar
1/2  a cup of your favorite chopped nuts

Mix ingredients pour in a 9x13 baking pan. Mix topping ingredients and crumble all over the top of the uncooked cake. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Pour some coffee cut the cake and enjoy.

I hope that makes sense for ya'll. lol

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

taco_harvell

Chseeads

Good heavens, non-auto-partsgirl.  :o 

The people that came and repoed it weren't from that reality show were they?  :ugly:

Oh my, look at my pen just going up by leaps and bounds!

Lynx

Great, now I'm going to have to go buy a jar of applesauce just to try this.  Taco you just wandered around the kitchen putting stuff together and came up with that?  You sound like me, only with more experience.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 31, 2011, 02:15:28 AM
Great, now I'm going to have to go buy a jar of applesauce just to try this.  Taco you just wandered around the kitchen putting stuff together and came up with that?  You sound like me, only with more experience.  :P

It was very good! Most of my recipes come from me wondering around the kitchen wondering what might taste good together. That recipe started with me just wondering what I could do with applesauce that would taste good. lol

Lynx

Yeah, that's how it usually starts with me.  "Wonder what I can do with this salmon?"  Or broccoli, or peaches, or oats, or...

One of my main strengths seems to be in taking bad mistakes and making them, if not gourmet dinners, at least more palatable.  I took a batch of grandma's chocolate oatmeal cookies that turned out far too dry and made them into some kind of chocoate/oat brownie stuff.  Sometimes I think of myself as a kitchen salvage crew.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 31, 2011, 02:45:24 AM
I took a batch of grandma's chocolate oatmeal cookies that turned out far too dry and made them into some kind of chocoate/oat brownie stuff.

The easy solution would be: Dip them in milk.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

That was cute, Lady JennJenn..I literally BOLed.

John  :waving:

Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 30, 2011, 07:59:38 PM
If the shoe fits...buy one in every color!

Shoes can change your life. Just ask Cinderella!

MelodyB

I'm awake.

I have Parker for a half day today. Then I'm having and early dinner with some friends before church at the Chinese place. There's about a two hour gap in the middle that maybe I can steal a nap.

UGH! I wanna SLEEP! I'm so tired!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

I sowwy, Lady Heather.

In Sharing, I have rather longish out-of-town work trips both today and tomorrow, with more work on the other end of the trips than normal. Then, being the Designated Sucker, I'm supposed to be back in the office Saturday morning after getting back in town Saturday morning, to help make sure a remote with an important new client goes well

Sigh.. but God is still great!.

John  :waving:

Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 30, 2011, 11:20:10 PM
Bad day. My car got repo-ed even though I had an agreement with the finance company. Thank God I have my landlords extra car with her blessing to drive it. I'm gonna approach her about just buying it from her.

Roscoe

Morning all. Back at work, it's my Monday. As Sir John says, though- " Sigh.. but God is still great!." Hope everyone has a great day, but if that puts to much pressure on you, feel free to have just an okay day. :biglaugh:

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Somebody had a bumper sticker, "Don't tell me what kind of day to have!"  Well excuuuuuuse me!

Howdy y'all.  For some reason I got so tired I went to bed early.  Slept soundly for a long time, then I got awakened by  a phone call from Grandma saying they've been on the road for 1.5 hours so far (that was an hour ago.)  So by the time I get home from work she should be here.  :clap:
"Do you sing at church?"