News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

never knew it could be done, a boar is a bore in sharing #4-3-1

Started by Babs, March 25, 2011, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

:sing:
When I come into the presence of the Lord
when I come into the presence of the Lord.
Chains are broken and my heart is free again
when I come into the presence of the Lord.

:sing:

Isaac any idea who sings this? I can't find it! I want it on mp3! or mp4! lol whichever!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

taco_harvell

Quote from: MelodyB on March 30, 2011, 03:38:49 AM
Plus, now can sing that song. :bigcheese:

:sing: Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
If I should die before I wake,
Feed Jake, he's been a good dog,
My best friend, right through it all,
If I die before I wake, feed Jake. /:sing:

I use to love that song. Sadly, though the rest of the lyrics aren't as good as the chorus. lol

One of those before I got in church memories.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Drives me crazy when I want to work on something and the site is down and wont let me.

I need my own server anyone want to buy me one?

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

I'm headed to bed. I got Parker tomorrow-Friday. :bigcheese:

Oh! YAY! My favorite SCC song just came on. I bet Ruby can guess which one it is!

Goodnight!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

My latest blog post.

taco_harvell

Work on one of the church websites. I host them on Yola because they have the best free websites with out ads. I use free websites to save the church money and just redirect our domain name there.  Tonight it keeps telling me there is a server issue when I try to log in. The sites are up and running though, it just wont let me log in to work on them.

Babs

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Newsman

Howdy!

John  :waving:

P.S.How long 'til you lock this one, Seth, so I can wave at you from a locked thread?

That reminds me.....

Nelle

I'm tired. Work. Conference call @ 1:30 with Ryan for his SFC run. Maybe an oil change for my dear car. Then home - hopefully for a nap! Church tonight!

Lynx

Sorry Jenn, that song doesn't ring any bells.  Closest I can come is:
In the presence of the Lord
In the presence of the Lord
That's where you'll find everything that you need
When we seek His face
He'll draw near to us
In the presence of the holy God
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

In the meantime, howdy y'all.  I had to make use of caffeine yesterday (short sleep, long day) and now I feel blah.  I hate the day after I use caffeine.  Oh well, this too shall pass.

In the meantime, church tonight! :hyper: In a pentecostal church you never know what God will do.  I don't see how some people can stand going to a church where it's the same thing every time.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Good morning, all. So glad to be up and about today..... nothing pressing to do, Lou's off of work and she and Chey are still snoozing. Thinking about cooking breakfast for them. Glad it's church night, we're supposed to have a visiting preacher from Taco's part of the country. I've heard him before, he's an awsome preacher, but for some reason, I drew a blank on his name when I started to post it. Must be getting old, like Taco. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I just talked to SisMom!! Yay! Yesterday was three whole years since they got married! Today is three years since the first and only time I met Ruby in person, and Friday will be three years since I met the rest of the Domers in person.

Time flies!

Babs

My latest blog post.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Babs

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on March 30, 2011, 01:47:03 PM
I just talked to SisMom!! Yay! Yesterday was three whole years since they got married! Today is three years since the first and only time I met Ruby in person, and Friday will be three years since I met the rest of the Domers in person.

Time flies!
Funny you should mention her.... I was bored, reading old threads yesterday, and read a number of her replies. I hate it that she's not posting here, I believe I would've enjoyed both she and Bro. Dad's comments. They both seemed to be pretty wise and understanding.

And I REALLY regret not being here sooner. I would love to have been a DOMER and met some of you nutcases, and OK is close enough I would've made the trip. Oh, well, maybe someone will have another meetup in a nearby area someday.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

My latest blog post.