never knew it could be done, a boar is a bore in sharing #4-3-1

Started by Babs, March 25, 2011, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Chseeads

Okay, so you all need to picture this guy petting tiny baby ducks and little fuzzy baby bunnies....

:biglaugh:

Babs

My latest blog post.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Nelle

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

I dare you to go wake her up with a flying Chel hug! That would be great! Then when she wakes up, just grin and say "Compliments of Mel" :bigcheese:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

LOL, well I'm at work and she's at home, so that's not gonna happen any time soon. ;)

Babs

My latest blog post.

Melody

It snowed the last 2 days.  I'm thinking the weather missed the first day of spring.

MelodyB

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 28, 2011, 04:48:33 PM
LOL, well I'm at work and she's at home, so that's not gonna happen any time soon. ;)

Bummer. Hopefully she will still be asleep when you get home so you can! ;)

(Then she will come in here and read this plotting and planning...oops!)

MelodyB

Ok, Park is OUT! Been asleep since 11:30. LOL

So Im headed for a nap now. I had some awesome Stir Fry with shrimp for lunch, so its naptime as soon as I chug the rest of this bottle of water!

Chseeads

I sent Chel a text that I met a pro wrestler that reminded me of her.

Speaking of which, he's coming to get two duckies.  His girlfriend is the mastermind of it, but he seems to go along well with it. lol

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on March 28, 2011, 05:30:31 PM
I sent Chel a text that I met a pro wrestler that reminded me of her.

Speaking of which, he's coming to get two duckies.  His girlfriend is the mastermind of it, but he seems to go along well with it. lol

You can get his autograph...or a black eye if you try to smooch him...

Just ask him if you can take a picture with him...it will last longer than the smooch or a black eye.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

* sunlight :grin:s at all the previous comments... lol!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Chseeads

They came and got the duckies....I was too chicken to ask for a picture. 

You so totally would not guess that he does pro wrestling just to see him.  lol

One board is partially in place for the chicken breeding pen.  And so far I have a new giant blood blister on my left index finger, further debilitating my already limited dexterity due to other cuts, cracks, and hurtful abrasions.

Lynx

Home again.  A whole three hours at work, whoop whoop.  My paycheck is going to be small.  Oh well, we got done what we needed to get done.  And at least the store manager is pretty easy to work with, not always biting peoples heads off.

I have the money and I know what I want.  I want a TASCAM 1080 16-in audio interface.  For some reason I just want to get it, I think it would be handy.  But... no music groups have asked me to record them.  Why do I want this thing?

Gonna go pray about it some more and maybe place an order.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Chseeads

:smirk2:

True.  But sometimes you can't get ahold of stuff wearing gloves.

SippinTea

Okay, I can see a few similarities, perhaps, but.... good grief! Chel is WAY prettier! :lol:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

Well shoot.  I just found out Grandma will NOT be coming home today.  Uncle Ray, who is driving so he's kind of integral to the whole trip, had to get a dental appointment for Wednesday.  If he misses this one he won't be able to get another for three or four weeks, so he'd better stick around and go while he can.

So I'm still here missing my grammaw. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

We won't tell her even if questioned separately. Lol

I'm at girls group right now. We're watching a movie about Esther. It amazes me how little some girls know about the women of the bible. Makes me thankful for my church!!

Have to leave soon for my meeting at work though.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali