News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

never knew it could be done, a boar is a bore in sharing #4-3-1

Started by Babs, March 25, 2011, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Why don't you go up there and pick up your grandma yourself?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

just love when God speaks in ways that leave no doubts.

\0/
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Mel all the way to Texas?  That's a 12 hour drive one way.

Barb check your messages.

Chel check your messages.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: SippinTea on March 28, 2011, 10:49:23 PM
Okay, I can see a few similarities, perhaps, but.... good grief! Chel is WAY prettier! :lol:

:beret:

I didn't specify that he was prettier than Chel, just that he reminded me of her. 

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Found what appeared for all intents and purposes to be FLEAS on my new diamond doves... :reaction: 

I looked at them yesterday around their hiney, under wings, on top of head for any signs of mites/lice, and they looked clean. 

Happened to shine a light in looking at them tonight when the room was pretty dark, and saw something dark and shiney next to the males eye....got him out and it was a couple of what looked like fleas on him.  :yikes:  Female had one too....  :dead:  Only thing I saw was on their face, near their eyes....  Crazy...aaagggggh......   I hope that nothing got off them onto my other birds in the aviary in the last 24 hours.    They're separated out in a little cage now.

* Chseeads dies.

I put a dab of Eprinex on them, which is stuff I use on poultry, including pigeons and ringneck doves, so hopefully it won't hurt these guys or anything, but it should kill anything that I might have missed seeing....   

Why me.....  I'm always paranoid something new will have bugs or something.  Bah.

Chseeads

Oh, and now, I itch all over, of course.

And the rest of you will too reading about it.  :P

Lynx

Yeah that's the way I feel about new programs.  I'm afraid they'll have bugs.  :P

I stayed with version 3.15 of my digital audio workstation for more than a year, when everyone in chat kept talking about the new features of version whatever.  They kept talking about bugs too, and I knew what I had worked well for me.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Speaking of bugs, it was the weirdest thing... have you ever heard a computer singing? 

See, I got a new laptop recently.  That made three laptops total, one running Windows XP, one running Linux Mint and the new computer running Windows 7.  The Linux computer was my internet computer, and it was sitting in between the other two. 

The first night with this setup, I woke up in the middle of the night hearing music.  At first I thought I had left the mouse cursor on an audio file - in Linux Mint the default action is for music to start playing when you hover the cursor over a music file, kind of a preview function - but no, if I had it would have played out long ago.  So I got up and investigated.  Turns out my Linux computer, sitting there in between two Windows computers, was singing to itself. 

"There ain't no bugs on me
There ain't no bugs on me
There may be bugs on the rest of you mugs
But there ain't no bugs on meeeee!"  :laughhard:

And there weren't any bugs, to be sure.  Linux Mint 10 is rock-solid.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Well hallelujah.  Boss called me (woke me up he did) and asked me to come in early and work grill.  That neatly replaces all the time I usually get on Monday but did not get yesterday.
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

whelp its official: my entire family has now decided i should be committed lol

:freaky2:

someone told me this morning that my oldest son just said to her:
Quotemy mom, bless her heart has gone over the deep end, and i thought she had gone over them all but guess she found a new one

:laughhard:

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Man I laughed so hard at that one!  Thank you Barb.  After being awakened by a phone call, I needed that to start my day off right. 

And I simply MUST find a way to use that one.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

hahah yeah i kinda loved it too lol

funny thing is, its his girlfriend/common law wife that told me this. but funny part is, she is wiccan but is excited about my trip lol

she said, dont mind jon, he isnt smart about everything lol

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Yeah it's a shame not everybody can be as smart as I am.  Why I've had lots of people tell me I'm even smart about Alec, and I don't even know who Alec is! :D

Odd that a wiccan would be excited about it.  In my experience wiccans and pentecostals don't get along too well, wiccans avoid pentecostals like the plague.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

gabby was raised pentecostal. so she is not the normal wiccan. she is a really sweet girl and we have always gotten along

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 29, 2011, 02:05:09 PM
Howdy :hi:

morning!

well made some eggs and toast with some grilled onions.  :fork:

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Merning.  Eating cheesy eggs and toast.

Took some turkeys out of the incubator while ago.

Roscoe

Morning. Up and about on my day off. Kind of a dreary, cloudy day, which seems to affect my mood. On cool gray days like this I have to really work to keep a positive, happy attitude. Blah. Weird, isn't it?
:waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on March 29, 2011, 03:45:50 PM
You're weird, period.
Since that comment is coming from the king of weirdos, I'll take it as a compliment. :lol:

How's the blood blister?
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

It's okay, as far as that goes.  Drained it last night and let the pressure off.  It's got a little fluid in it but not too bad.

Someplace called me for a job interview tomorrow.  Boy, oh boy, I don't want to go back to work at a public job....but eventually I'll have to.... :smirk2:

MsJennJenn

Sethers you should be one of those like guards outside of something that doesn't talk to anyone; just stands there stoic like a statue...lol so then you're in the "public" but not....haha...your def. tall enough to do so...
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: