News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Extremely Wrong answers to obvious questions.

Started by sunlight, March 19, 2009, 06:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

(I have distant cousins that one is named Billy Roach..lol)

She flew to Scottland to see if Apostolic Scottsmen wear plaid skirts.

Why is it so hard to find good scruff these days?

RainbowJingles

Because the poster known as the dot is hoarding it all.

Why did the chairspin get turned on its head?  :bigcheese:

Sis

Because the smilie's world got turned upside down. She's in love!

Why did Scott take his wife to dinner last night?

Dew-Ax-238

he tought that it was her b/day only to find out that it was his

Where has Branndon been hidding out at?
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Sis

Conspiring with JohnBoy RE some female softball players.

Where is John going to find women softball players?

Dew-Ax-238

on his mission to Mars along with Mel, Purple Fuzzy...

What was the name of the marshion that appeard on the Flinstons
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Dew-Ax-238

For one you had way too much Choc cake, second you are waitng the arrivals of Sir Jon and  Seth,, yes Seth...

On Muder she wrote who was the women sulth, you know the one who seemed to always show up when there was a muder/ Who would that be here on godplace?

Sis

The Doctor, Seth!  LOL We all know it was Mrs. Fletcher but we're supposed to be messing around

What is the April investigation going to be about?

RainbowJingles

The April investigation will be about why on earth RJ has been so quiet and calm and sad.  :hypocrite:

Why didn't Sis go fly a kite even though everyone told her to?

Sis

Because it's raining.

Where is Glitch these days?

Gingerale

when he grows wings, a halo, and flutters around.                                      will my husband finally get up so we can head out to the block party?

Gingerale

Dew-Ax-238

Rowboating to Now where..

Where is Seth and Mel eloping to?

sunlight

They are eloping to guatemala to learn spanish to become fluent and be the translators for the church in mississippi. :grin:

Why did it take so long for it to finally happen?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Dew-Ax-238

they both finally took out the wax in their ears and finally listened to one anther

What does Sis always get stuck with the I names in last letter 1st on First names only?

Sis

Because she hasn't learned there's no I in team??

Is Mr Minnesota going into hiding again this week?

Gingerale

yes. he is afraid that the FFA is coming to take his two headed sheep, born this morning.                                                                                    What is the title of Ginger's new Book she is writing?

Sis

Up from the grave she arose. But that's how she looks every morning. :couch:

Why did Stevebert stay home from work today?

Gingerale

he wanted to see how fast he could read the whole new testament.                                                                  Why is my cockatiel singing "the andy griffith theme song"?

RainbowJingles

Played on a kazoo, of course! (laughs at the thoughts that conjures up)

Why did the PF want to go to WA?

Gingerale

To see us folks here in Texas.                  Why does Sis RJ use tweezers?

Sis

To pluck her nose hairs.

Why has Ginger been queezy lately?

BeccaBoo

Because she sees my pic everyday...

Why is GPs clock behind on time?

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Sis

Seth's cattle running through here broke it.

Why has it been cloudy so many days in a row?