News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Extremely Wrong answers to obvious questions.

Started by sunlight, March 19, 2009, 06:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dew-Ax-238

88 times

When did EricShane and Sis go AWOL and Why
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Sis

Sis went looking for Eric but he lost her at the corner.

How is PF going to spend this weekend?

BeccaBoo

Extremely busy with office work

Where is Chel's next trip going to take her?

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Dew-Ax-238

Japan to find her lost kitten

why is Sis bored?
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

BeccaBoo

because she won the lottery and dont know what to do with it

Why is Seth a old grumpy buzzard?

Dew-Ax-238

because he ate way too many punes  lol

Why does purple fuzzy wear Red?

BeccaBoo

because she is going for the Lucille Ball look

Why is Dina moving?

Sis

Because she wants to be near Chell when she heads out of the country.

Why is Mary so cold?

Dew-Ax-238

because she moved to Alaska to work with Gov. Sarah Palin and she for got her clothes

Where did Scott get his son for his Bday?

mini

I hope you mean What....

A romance novel.

Where do I work?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Sis

In a glue factory. No sniffin' allowed.

Where is Seth going to church next?

mini

To the interdenominational church of the Pastafarian.

If I have 2 dollar bills, how many dollars do I have?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Sis

None. You can't pay the two bills you have.

Where has Ashlee been?

Dew-Ax-238

Ashlee went on the search of Sis, but instead she bumped into Eric anc he kidnapped her!

Where have Trey and his sweetie been lurking at?

Sis

They got lost on the way back from General Conference last October.

Why is it dark out?

The Purple Fuzzy

Because Mel leaned against the light switch and turned the sun off, then can't see to get it back on.

How did Minnesota get such a nice wife?

Dew-Ax-238

dark out??? Sis forgot to take off her shades again!

Why do they call General Conferecnce  General Conference?

MelodyB

Because I just got off the phone.

Is anyone going to church tomorrow?

(I LOVE this thread yall....I didnt know I was a topic of some many intrestring things...I busted out laughing several times, THANKS!)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Dew-Ax-238

church tomorrow?? it is Monday

What state of mind are Mel and Sis in?

Sis

Not sure about Mel, but Sis has been in the state of confusion for years.

Who put the bomp in the bomp bomp bomp bomp bomp? Who put the ram in the Ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong?

Dew-Ax-238

Bugs Bunny of course

Which came first the Chicken or Sir John

Sis

The chicken so Sir John would have something to roast over an open fire.

Why did Seth cross the road?

RainbowJingles

Cuz it crossed him first.  That's why they called it a double-cross.

Why did Chel go into nursing?

Sis

For the same reason I liked being an aide. In the winter we saw men who had been in skiing accidents. And in the summer they got hurt water skiing.

Why did Rainbow take up clowning?

upcchris

Its a good disguise for a bodyguard - one of the sisters in her home church had secretly hired her and she's gotten more contracts over the years - it's why she moved to CA

Why do we rely so heavily on humanity?
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris