News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

We have matches, lighters, and Lysol too, lets burn it up in Dingbat #32!!

Started by MelodyB, November 28, 2007, 10:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

I like the names...Especally Judah...

Where did you get the ideas for the names? I know where Edward came from, but what about the others?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Just_in

Judah... it came from a book called the Bible have you ever heard of it before?

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

MelodyB

Just_in

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

MelodyB

Quote from: Sister_Mom on April 13, 2008, 09:01:21 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on April 13, 2008, 01:48:09 AM

How did the cake turn out? 

Absolutely perfect. Not only was this the best one of his cakes I've tasted, but I think it was the best cake ever, and I mean out of all cakes. Even the color was perfect, like one of those cakes that could be used in an advertisement or something. Also, I understand it's quite difficult to get one of those things baked all the way through without over-baking and this one was just right. I couldn't sleep tonight and when I got up, I could hear that cake calling me and had to go get another piece.  :biglaugh:
He took pictures and will be posting them late, if he hasn't already.  :great:

Where are the pics of the cake? We never saw them... :sadbounce:

OH! And you have to take some pics of you guys eating the cake that will be arriving tomorrow. :hypocrite:

And dont you have some other pictures that I want to see? And perhaps other GPers too? 

Brother Dad

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

RainbowJingles

Sis

RainbowJingles

MelodyB

:drool:   I want one of those :o WOW!

Mine looked pretty pitiful compared to that. :o

JonathanHarper

So last night I got to preach for the first time in Wewahitchka,   I called the sermon "the big picture"  but i should have called it "the greater harvest" . . . It was pretty good. . .

MelodyB

JonathanHarper

MelodyB

Ok just checkin...I know you have been itching to preach that other one for YEARS now. I have heard you preach it LOTS of times.

JonathanHarper

we have it on cd. . . it's been a blessing more to me than anyone else i think.

Sister_Mom

Thank you for the Pumpkin Cake Melody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:

It actually arrived safe and sound from Florida to North Carolina! Good job and thank you Giggles and Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2: A feat that Jonathan and you-know-who couldn't accomplish.  :hypocrite:  :laughhard:

I even got my extra filling. Melody was sooo thoughtful.  :thumbsup2:

Ohhhhhhh no you don't mister!!!! I love you and I'll spoil you and I'll do anything for you, but you are NOT getting my extra filing.  :nono:

Of course, he did get a bite and could have got more if he would have wanted it.  :fork:

Now, just where did that cake go?  :hypocrite:

Thank you Melody. The cake was delicious and I shared.  :angel2:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

WOW.... Yall DID do some damage to that thang!

In the first pic...I see it slid some, but it looked like it held out pretty well for such a long drive!

:clap:

Glad yall enjoyed it. *HUG*

And yes...the haircut is great! ;) Kinda short though.... :hypocrite:

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Sis

If ya scrape the nuts off, I'll take a piece. Nobody is sharing their recipe for it so let me taste it.  :laughhard:

MelodyB

Ummm I posted the recipe in the other thread just this morning after you asked for it.

Sis

MelodyB

I dont know...one of the ones where someone asked for the recipe...I think it was the "Wedding of the century" thread.