News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

We have matches, lighters, and Lysol too, lets burn it up in Dingbat #32!!

Started by MelodyB, November 28, 2007, 10:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giggles

hi dingbats, :hi:

Well, I'm back from my honeymoon, (oh, right that's next month). The cruise was beautiful but it's nice to be back.

MelodyB

I never knew you were going. I come back and your gone, I thought you had left already. No one tells me anything anymore.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

giggles

MelodyB

giggles

Sister_Mom

:hi: Giggles! Enjoy the cruise?

:hi: Melody! Nice talking to you today!

:hi: Jennie! It was soooo great seeing you in person and getting a real hug!! You were exactly as I thought you would be!  :great:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

giggles

Hi Loretta, :hi:  yes the cruise was great. I sure did miss Steve though. How are you enjoying married life?

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Yes, it was very nice talking to you today. Of all the things I miss about you, I miss talking to you the most.

How did the cake turn out? I didnt make one, I went back to sleep. Im glad yall called back when you did, I was in danger of oversleeping, and I needed to get up, so here I am. :)

SippinTea

Quote from: MelodyB on April 13, 2008, 01:48:09 AM
Yes, it was very nice talking to you today. Of all the things I miss about you, I miss talking to you the most.

Now there's a shocker.  :roll:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

What is this?  :sadbounce: I thought I did very well NOT talking so much on the trip. I was trying to listen more and soak it all in. :P :P :P

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

JonathanHarper

LeahMarie

So, do I still get to be a dingbat? I was one on the first few threads.. :thumbsup2:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

Of course! YOU are an honorary Dingbat....we have alot of those. :)

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on April 13, 2008, 01:48:09 AM

How did the cake turn out? 

Absolutely perfect. Not only was this the best one of his cakes I've tasted, but I think it was the best cake ever, and I mean out of all cakes. Even the color was perfect, like one of those cakes that could be used in an advertisement or something. Also, I understand it's quite difficult to get one of those things baked all the way through without over-baking and this one was just right. I couldn't sleep tonight and when I got up, I could hear that cake calling me and had to go get another piece.  :biglaugh:
He took pictures and will be posting them late, if he hasn't already.  :great:

Oh yeah, on the bake time, he said you never know the time to bake it and that an hour and 15 minutes was minimum. He baked this one an hour and 40 minutes.  :o
So be sure and check it before you pull it out.  :thumbsup2:

MelodyB

RainbowJingles

What on earth kind of cake is THAT that needs over an hour and a half to cook!??!?!?!?!   :o

LeahMarie

MelodyB

It is told to be the best tasting cake in all of NC, but I have yet to find out.