News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

We have matches, lighters, and Lysol too, lets burn it up in Dingbat #32!!

Started by MelodyB, November 28, 2007, 10:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Tricia Lea on April 30, 2008, 04:45:25 AM
lookimg behind him you still have a bit of unpacking to go

Quote from: MelodyB on April 30, 2008, 04:46:29 AM
Thats actually Giggles' stuff...they were at Bro Steves house.

Even though that is Giggles stuff, I also still have a lot of unpacking to do.  :sadbounce:

I'll get to it one day.  :grin:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Brother Dad

Quote from: Sister_Mom on April 30, 2008, 03:02:42 PM

Even though that is Giggles stuff, I also still have a lot of unpacking to do.  :sadbounce:

In the swet By and by. lol
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

giggles

That cake was awesome Melody. It arrived at 1:00am monday morning. we had to put new ice on it three times, but it was worth it. Kodak survived the trip. He was tired hungry and very thirsty, but he loves it here. Can't wait to be up here for good.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Brother Dad on April 30, 2008, 03:05:12 PM

:roll:

You could do it for me.  :pwink:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Quote from: giggles on April 30, 2008, 03:08:46 PM
That cake was awesome Melody. It arrived at 1:00am monday morning. we had to put new ice on it three times, but it was worth it. Kodak survived the trip. He was tired hungry and very thirsty, but he loves it here. Can't wait to be up here for good.

You took Kodak already? Are you leaving him there when you come back next week? What about Penny and the cats?

And I thought you were gonna get there in time for church?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Brother Dad

Quote from: Sister_Mom on April 30, 2008, 03:09:26 PM
Quote from: Brother Dad on April 30, 2008, 03:05:12 PM

:roll:

You could do it for me.  :pwink:
I probaly wouldn't get it right, better to let you do it.  I LOVE YOU my  HONEY LAMB,
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

MelodyB

Sis

I still have lots of things packed and I've lived here for two years.

Actually I repacked some things because we WERE going to move but we didn't. :sadbounce:

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Sis on April 30, 2008, 04:23:31 PM

I still have lots of things packed and I've lived here for two years.

Actually I repacked some things because we WERE going to move but we didn't. :sadbounce:

:headrub:

JonathanHarper

So Pastor has asked my wife and I to take over the children's church on wednesday nights (ages 4-11)  This is so great, right now this is where we want to be at in our ministry !  So all week I have been praying about what we should talk about on the first night :  And here's what the Lord has given me.  I would really appreciate it if you could give some creative criticism on the lesson (remember i've kept it simple for the ages i am working with)

Tongues of Fire

Ice Breaker:

Who here knows another language?

Who here knows about the holy ghost?

Tonight we're going to talk about the day of Pentecost ?

1And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Who all here has been filled with the Holy Ghost ?

Who here doesn't have the Holy Ghost?

Who all here wants to be filled with the Holy Ghost?

Does anyone here know how to get the Holy Ghost ?

38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call

Okay

So there are three steps you must follow when you get the holy ghost ?

First : You must repent !
(does anyone here know what it means to repent ? )

Answer:  To repent means to turn away from your sin never to do them again.  In order to repent you must apologize to God for sinning and ask him to forgive you.

Secondly:  You must be baptized in Jesus' Name !

The Bible teaches only one way to be baptized and that is to be taken under the water competely and pastor calls on the name of the Lord and Jesus' blood takes every bad thing you've done and washes them with his blood and they go away and know one will ever remember them again, not even God himself !

Thirdly :  You will receive the Holy Ghost and speak as the Spirit gives utterance.

There is no real way to explain how to get it is? Simply ask Jesus to give you the holy ghost and thank him for it and receive it.  The bible says it is a gift.  So what happens when someone gives you something you really want, you take it without thinking?

Now can I have a show of hands of those who said earlier that they didn't have the holy ghost?

now those of you that don't have the holy ghost but wants the holy ghost raise your hands?

END OF LESSON

(Pray with those that want the holy ghost)

JonathanHarper

Just wanted to give everyone an update on the baby thingy... we go to the doc may 15 @ 9:45a.   We'll let ya know what the doc says. . .    :hi:

Sister_Mom

MelodyB

MelodyB

It means that I love you and you are still my friend eventhough we dont hang out or talk or anything else anymore. ;)

JonathanHarper

Quote from: MelodyB on May 02, 2008, 02:58:08 PM
It means that I love you and you are still my friend eventhough we dont hang out or talk or anything else anymore. ;)

You know my phone number and you know how to get ahold of me, and you know that I work midnights so my days are free... all you have to do is call me... btw i need to get you a copy of my preaching cd, would you like that ?

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Jonathan on May 02, 2008, 02:55:58 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on May 02, 2008, 02:27:31 PM
:laughhard:

Leave it to Jonathan!

what's that supposed to mean

It means that it is soooo typically you to use the words "baby thingy".  :laughhard: A big hug to you and your wife, miss you guys.  :hi:

Just_in

well guys this time as come to an end and this year is offically over..... we are having the Graduation Banquet tonight and then tomorrows the Graduation and i am outta here for 90 days...  :cry2:   

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

giggles

JonathanHarper

So today a group of us guys were at the church getting ready for our "super kidz sunday" and pastor was like "jonathan, i just wanted you to know that from today on, you're the children's pastor"  I was like what? and then i paused as only i could and I said "i hope they tithe well"   hahaha

Just_in

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

giggles

MelodyB

Ok so....Im in Tallahassee, and My little cousin Aaron has taken over the computer. ;) But I mananged to get him to get off of there. :P

And....these pics are just for Mom and Justin... ;) :hypocrite: Donna made me breakfast. :D :D :D :hyper: :hyper: (notice the Care Bear glass...thats MINE. I ALWAYS use that glass when I am here, and only that one. ;) )

And....yeah....its gone. :yum:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!