News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

We have matches, lighters, and Lysol too, lets burn it up in Dingbat #32!!

Started by MelodyB, November 28, 2007, 10:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Yeah I think it was...that was weird. Thanks for deleting that other thread.  :thumbsup2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

RainbowJingles

Oh my.  That WalMart made me want to cue the peaceful zen music...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

JonathanHarper

So tonight was our (nicole and I) first night in the J-Crew (4-11 yr olds) we had 11 in class tonight seven have the holy ghost and 4 doesn't and we had a visitor tonight , 10 yr old girl named Sky, and she has been going to her grandparents church and we talked about the holy ghost and she told me that they have never talked about the holy ghost.... well i got to explain what the holy ghost was, and man from the time I started the lesson until we finished up with prayer the holy ghost was all over me...i have never felt the presence of God so strong in a class setting. . . then again we gave the kids lots of sugar!!! lol parents are going to love us .... I am so excited about what God's doing in my family's life, I never been closer to God or had such a stable walk . . man i love this apostolic faith ! ! !

JonathanHarper

where is everyone at ? ? ? So today I bought my wife and myself a ipod . . . melody if you have any preaching dvd's I'd like to borrow 'em  :-[]

Sis

JonathanHarper

Does anyone know of any place to down load preaching for an iPod ?

Sis

Ask Mz Ethyl or Scott. Mz Ethyl is moving this weekend so she isn't available right now.

MelodyB

I havent been able to get my preaching stuff on my iPod, I have three sermons that I have in my iTunes, but they wont transfer to the iPod, so I am not sure how to do that myself. If you figure it out, let me know too.

What kind of iPod did you get? And what size is it?

I just sold my 1G Nano 1gen to Jolene, and I bought a 4G Nano 3gen on eBay. I really wish I had a 40g Nano.

Sis

Quote from: MelodyB on May 10, 2008, 09:10:03 PM
I havent been able to get my preaching stuff on my iPod, I have three sermons that I have in my iTunes, but they wont transfer to the iPod, so I am not sure how to do that myself. If you figure it out, let me know too.

What kind of iPod did you get? And what size is it?

I just sold my 1G Nano 1gen to Jolene, and I bought a 4G Nano 3gen on eBay. I really wish I had a 40g Nano.

Message Scott, he's done it. Something about putting it on your computer then transfering it to the ipod. Don't have one. Stevebert won't let me use his. *Snaps fingers* 

MelodyB

This pic is for Mom. Remember Jareds prayer request for his brother? Well, I told ya he was at church a few weeks ago...Easter Drama...thats it...did you get to meet him? Hmmm. Anyway..he has been coming with Jared pretty regular, and I finally got a pic of them. They look so much alike.

JonathanHarper

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on May 12, 2008, 07:05:45 AM
This pic is for Mom. Remember Jareds prayer request for his brother? Well, I told ya he was at church a few weeks ago...Easter Drama...thats it...did you get to meet him? Hmmm. Anyway..he has been coming with Jared pretty regular, and I finally got a pic of them. They look so much alike.

That's so awesome! Thanks Melody.

You know, that made me think about everyone's requests at HFG: (me) Michael, Gerald, Joseph - Answered, Done, (you) a new job - Answered, Done, (Marie) for the house to sell - Answered, Done, (Jared) for his brother - the pic is proof that God has already answered part of that prayer and is still working.

God is great, God is good...... God is awesome!!!  :clap:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Yeah, last night, Bro Crabtree mentioned about praying for a new job...and Giggles looked at me and we started laughing and it was a serious moment in the sermon, and we were just laughing our heads off. It was great!

giggles

God is sooooo awesome. Whenever we need something from God, we can always go back to the answered prayers and be thankful. God is always working on our behalf we just don't always see it. We are all going through a season of change right now; but God is still in control. We just have to remain open to His will in our lives.

JonathanHarper

speaking of God answering prayers. . heres one of his products :   

MelodyB

I got that text this morning, I looked at it and I was like WHAT?

Then I saw who it was from, and I was like OH! Baby! :)

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Jonathan on May 15, 2008, 11:00:46 PM
speaking of God answering prayers. . heres one of his products :   

Congratulations!!!!  :clap2:

or is it

Congratulations!!!!  :clap2:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

JonathanHarper

don't know, can you believe the baby was being stubborn and wouldn't turn, so they said if we don't' find out next month, they're going to do something to make the fetus move and show us !

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Jonathan on May 16, 2008, 01:25:15 AM
don't know, can you believe the baby was being stubborn and wouldn't turn,

Pretty strong sign it's a BOY!  :laughhard:

Quote from: Jonathan on May 16, 2008, 12:49:52 AM
  Can I start the next thread ?

I think you should.... but that's just my opinion and my vote.  :great:

MelodyB

Go ahead Jonathan. It has to rhyme and say something about Dingbat 34. LOL

But of course you have been here long enough to know that ;)

Just_in

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

MelodyB

Sis

MelodyB

It doesnt HAVE to be locked at the very START of page 21...you could leave it...its not like we (the dingbats that is) abuse the thread locking deal on this thread.

You dont have to be so lock happy all the time... LOL It could have 513 posts and still be ok.