News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

We have matches, lighters, and Lysol too, lets burn it up in Dingbat #32!!

Started by MelodyB, November 28, 2007, 10:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Use it now and come here....I will make you Pumpkin cake, AND Sundrop cake.

Then we can pray and fast the rest of the week. BOL!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Ok...so here was my SunDrop cake. It was a tad too brown, and it stuck to the inside of the pan....BUT...it was SOOO good!

I took the rest to Emily this morning, and tonight we ate some for dessert...and I left the rest over there. I might just have to make another soon :hypocrite:

Sis

MelodyB

It was VERY moist! RATS! I should have kept some! Now I want another piece!

RainbowJingles

Quote from: MelodyB on April 17, 2008, 11:50:11 PM
Use it now and come here....I will make you Pumpkin cake, AND Sundrop cake.

Then we can pray and fast the rest of the week. BOL!

lol  Mel.

That cake DOES look yummy!  Almost as yummy as the apple cake I like to make sometimes.  Mmmmm.
And my voucher is only good for a dozen locations, and your cities aren't among them.  I'm sure we'll meet someday, somehow, though!

Just_in

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

giggles

Just_in

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

JonathanHarper

Well this past Monday we went to see Dr.Morrow (our ob doctor).  He's an older man, but I like him a lot, he's patient and doesn't rush through and he explains everything that has happen so far and what to expect between now and the next visit.  We got our first sonnagram at this visit, i plan to post it as soon as I get it scanned.   Anywho, next month on the 15th we find our the gender of the baby, I am so excited. stay tuned for more information.

MelodyB

giggles

MelodyB

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

JonathanHarper

Thanks !  !  !   we're so excited, we go next month to see what the baby's gender is, (i'd really love to have a baby boy) but as long as it's healthy first i don't care what it is !

MelodyB

Thats what they all say. But I know its true.  You still gonna name him Frito Lay? Or did you decide to go with Sum Ting Wong?

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on April 22, 2008, 01:02:01 PM
Thats what they all say. But I know its true.  You still gonna name him Frito Lay? Or did you decide to go with Sum Ting Wong?

:sing: We bring the sack of Frito Laaaaayyyys, into the house of the Lord  :sing:

:hypocrite:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

BOL!!!! THANKS MOM!!! I liturally busted out laughing on that one! Im still at work and I needed that! We sang that song at church the other night and I thought of us singing that and laughing!

Sis

Quote from: Sister_Mom on April 22, 2008, 01:28:44 PM

:sing: We bring the sack of Frito Laaaaayyyys, into the house of the Lord  :sing:

Anna who used to post here had that song and a million others. That's the only one I can remember of hers.

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Sister_Mom on April 22, 2008, 01:28:44 PM

lol now that is stuck in my head lol

Brother Dad

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Brother Dad on April 23, 2008, 04:10:01 PM
Quote from: giggles on April 19, 2008, 03:36:19 PM
Melody, you get to be an ant (aunt) :laughhard:
Yes the proper way to say Aunt is ant.  Go to Websters link and listen to Websters.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/aunt

Sometimes it's a good thing when your right.  :laughhard:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

JonathanHarper

actually if it's a boy is going to be named Judah Edward and if a girl Elizabeth Morgan