We Bid a Fond Farewell to Kevin in Sharing 487

Started by mini, September 09, 2013, 09:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

I had a pretty good day.

Gonna make beef tips and rice for lunch tomorrow. I doubt it will be to Dubois standards, but it will be good Im sure.

Waiting on a phone call now. :chairspin:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on September 22, 2013, 02:08:38 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on September 21, 2013, 02:43:50 PM
Well. It is morning, and has dawned a beautiful, sunny, cool morning at that. And I slept til 9. My day is going mahvelously, dearies...
:p I found, the other day, a remaining loaf of Isaac's sourdough bread hidden deep in the deep freeze, under some other things. Having thawed it out and enjoyed a couple of fresh pieces, I was using it sparingly, until Lou attacked and made garlic bread with some of it, and sliced the rest of the loaf up. Since it was sitting so forlorn in the fridge, it got turned into some of the tastyest French toast you can imagine. That, and two Petit Jean hot dogs, sliced in half longways and fried, comprise the delicious breakfast I am now enjoying. :fork:

:o

What kind of freezer you have? Your clothesline broke?

I don't understand this. Lol. What am I missing?  A deep freeze can be pretty big. As soon as we get one, we wil be splitting a cow ASAP.

MelodyB

It was a conversation from years ago...a few will understand. I know Seth remembers...maybe Jenn...we will see. lol

The Purple Fuzzy

I wondered if you thought he had a body in there or something at first...

MelodyB

He may be cleaning out the freezer to hide Kim if she doesnt hand over the apple butter.

Kim

Glad I wasn't the only one who didn't get that...thought I was losing it there for a minute.  And Bobby, as for it working ... to a degree... you are absolutely right.  You can pull my heart strings when nobody else can!  Of course, the degree will be only a couple of more jars, but if I had some more apples.... I could always make more! :P 

Kim

Quote from: MelodyB on September 22, 2013, 03:22:04 AM
He may be cleaning out the freezer to hide Kim if she doesnt hand over the apple butter.
Hey, I didn't think about that! :o

Lynx

If you had some more apples... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Excuse me, I'm gonna call a Wal-Mart down in mid-Arkansas and see if they'll do a home delivery of five truckloads of apples.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on September 22, 2013, 02:33:08 AM
It was a conversation from years ago...a few will understand. I know Seth remembers...maybe Jenn...we will see. lol

Comprende.  :freaky2:

Roscoe

Well, I am in the dark on the whole deep freeze thing...:lol:  But no, I would NEVER hide Kim in the freezer. I love her too much for that. Plus, if I did, she'd be in the way whenever I wanted to get something out of the freezer. Too much trouble.  :P

And after tasting the apple butter, there will be many apples bought the first chance I get...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

* Chseeads puts Roscoe's other things in the freezer.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on September 22, 2013, 12:51:15 PM
* Chseeads puts Roscoe's other things in the freezer.
* Roscoe pushes Cheese into the freezer and slams the lid.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

They'll form a committee to elect a new ruler.  And have an Independence Day celebration.  And they'll send one bird out to conduct an investigation into Seth's demise, but it will only be for the sake of appearance.  Birds are heartless that way.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 22, 2013, 05:37:58 PM
What will his birds do? :o
They're in there with him. And to answer your question concisley- they'll do for dinner. :fork: :fork:

Heather

Awesome church this morning. Had a mexcian fiesta after service for the Pastor's bday.

Now it's housework and homework that I didn't finish yesterday. Hope to get to the gym for a good run this evening.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

sunlight

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 20, 2013, 04:32:39 PM
Is that the one that repeats "Oh what a mighty God... we serve" as the chorus? 

Born as a babe in Bethelehem's stable
The king of all glory came down to the earth
Raised up in Nazareth, the son of a carpenter
Preparing himself for his salvation work

Or something like that...

Yes! Can you type out the other 2 verses? I'm missing words on them and can't find them anywhere on google...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Walking along by the seashores of Galilee
Healing the sick and raising the dead
To all of the thirsty He said I am the water
To all of the hungry He said I am the bread

Carried the cross on His back up to Calvary
Bore in His body our sin and our shame
Wrapped up in grave clothes and buried forever
But on the third day He rose from the grave

Ascended to Heaven and began interceding
Pleading the case for you and for me
Ready right now to step out on a cloud
And with the trumpet of God, His church to receive

Sending you an email, that I have to say (for legal reasons) might or might not have an unspecified audio attachment. :coollook:
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

sunlight

That is definitely the Steels... Exact same version on YouTube.

Roscoe

Good Morning....:hi: It's gonna be a good day, it's gonna be a good day,  it's gonna be a good day, it's gonna be a good day, it's gonna be a good day, it's gonna be a good day.

Well, maybe if I say it enough, I'll believe it. :smirk: You have a better idea, feel free to tell me.
Bah.

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

That's right!  It is almost Christmas.

14 weeks.