News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

We Bid a Fond Farewell to Kevin in Sharing 487

Started by mini, September 09, 2013, 09:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

And yes, dear old B went off and joined the mindless flock of those mating and building nests.

mini

Quote from: sunlight on September 17, 2013, 07:19:18 PM
Quote from: mini on September 17, 2013, 06:41:22 PM
I heard MelBs is furious with sunlight about the 14 kids and naming them all Fred.  Cause it was MelB's idea first!

:ugly:
Bol! Awesomeness!

Mini... Did you ever post a picture of your beard?

Yes.  Then I took off the picture and shaved the said beard.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Quote from: mini on September 17, 2013, 04:38:29 PM
Hows Allan?

Gorgeous.
Sweet.
Amazing.
Funny.
Kind.
Godly.
Friendly.
Loving.
Generous.

MINE....

Need I say more?

*cough*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

MelodyB

He asked how Allan was. I just told the truth.

Melody

You are all so silly.  Lol

Poor Mini, couldn't handle the pressure.  Backslid for one day, so glad you shaved prayed through. ;)

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 17, 2013, 09:30:26 PM
You are all so silly.  Lol

Poor Mini, couldn't handle the pressure.  Backslid for one day, so glad you shaved prayed through. ;)
So, Meller, you subscribe to the "once shaved, always shaved" camp? :P

And *barf* Mel, ya besotted buffon... :pound:

I'm fixing to go to bed, because I have to get up at 1 am to work a weird shift tonight and tomorrow night....filling in for people.  :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Hehehehehe  what a riot.

Tell us about your new diet, Roscoe Fräulein.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 17, 2013, 10:29:01 PM
Hehehehehe  what a riot.

Tell us about your new diet, Roscoe Fräulein.
# 1- I am definatly NOT a Fraulein. :pound: And #2- Min doeth tell untruths and the truth is not in him.
Or it maybe in him, cause he sure ain't letting it out.  :pound: Only diet I'm on is the proverbial see food diet- anything I see appetizing, I eat.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Good grief Mel! Even I almost upchucked at the gooey-ness of that post. And I'm over here planning my wedding.....

I'm giggling at the 'once shaved, always shaved' comment. That was a good one.

I'm drowning in a sea of homework since starting bible college last night. And a week late at that since I was on vacation.

Also my first day back at work ended up being an open to close since one of my coworkers had to leave due to the runs. How did they survive a week without me? One of the doctors hugged me first thing this morning and thanked me for coming back. lol.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

Quote from: HeatherB on September 17, 2013, 11:07:52 PM
Good grief Mel! Even I almost upchucked at the gooey-ness of that post. And I'm over here planning my wedding.....

Right?! *LOL*

"He's coming to take her away! Haha! He's coming to take her away!"

;)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Lynx

Quote from: SippinTea on September 17, 2013, 11:14:59 PM
Quote from: HeatherB on September 17, 2013, 11:07:52 PM

Right?! *LOL*

"He's coming to take her away! Haha! He's coming to take her away!"

;)

:beret:
To the Allan farm, where life is beautiful... and
Quote from: MelodyB on September 17, 2013, 08:42:33 PM

Gorgeous.
Sweet.
Amazing.
Funny.
Kind.
Godly.
Friendly.
Loving.
Generous.
all the time
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

Newsman

OK folks, doth not Mini protest his brief-lived facial growth too much?

Is he not the original user on this site of whatever compound made up his BBW?

He could just have changed the second word 'bikini' for 'beard'!

Roscoe

Bah. What a way to start my day. I'm minding my own business, already borderline ticked because my usual morning stop isn't open this early, therefore I get no Dr. Pepper- when two deer jump out in front of me. Missed the first one, but the second got me. Stupid thing. Just enough damage I HAVE to fix (headlight and grill) but probably not enough to make filing an insurance claim worthwhile. Bah. I hope hunters wipe them out this year. :mad:

Chseeads

You should've just pulled your gun and shot it.

Newsman

"A member of an elite group of Arkansas law enforcement officers could face potential investigation for allegedly using a highly unusual way to grill a deer, weeks before the season was to get underway..."

Lynx

Quote from a comedian I heard once:
"There are three ways to hunt a deer.  There's the stand hunt, that's where you wait in a tree stand until a deer comes by.  There's the stalk hunt, that's where you try to sneak up on the deer of your choice.  Then there's the drive hunt - that's where you hit a deer with your truck.  For those of you taking notes, the third one is the easiest."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

SippinTea

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy