News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

We Bid a Fond Farewell to Kevin in Sharing 487

Started by mini, September 09, 2013, 09:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Backseat Radio

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 26, 2013, 06:14:03 PM
That means he has good taste! :D

Hooray for Pepsi! ;) Yuck for liver and onions.

I must be weird then cause liver and onions sounds good to me

Lynx

I think liver and onions sounds good too, & I never did like Pepsi. But as long as he doesn't make you drink Pepsi, I guess it'll be okay.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

I'm pretty sure I don't like liver... *cough* confederates *cough*. :P

Pepsi far beats Coke in my book but I don't drink it anymore because of the "flavor enhancers" which could be in every pop, idk. But I can't bring myself to drink it. 

Heather

I'm out of my procedure and finally awake enough to sit up. My mom did work it out that she could take me. Brandon was there for a bit until he had to leave for school. I was very nauseous for awhile after but have finally been able to eat a bit. They did find 2 spots [1 in my stomach and 1 in my esophagus] that they are doing biopsies on.

Also mom gave me a bit of money to get us through. After thinking about it I'm gonna go ahead at work and take another loan. Enough to get my 350 computer needed for my car and to put toward my wedding dress [shopping day is Saturday the 5th.]. I have at least 2 extended dogsitting jobs lined up for October so that will definitely help.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

He likes the onions and gravy...just not the liver.

*HUGS* Heather. Praying for you.

Tia...I didnt think I needed one either...God has a way of changing our minds. ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

I don't need a partner until I need one.  When I need one, I will have one.  If that sounds illlogical, consider the source.   :updown:

All joking aside, I have good reason to believe I will have a partner when the time comes I need one.  Won't get into why, but I know I will.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Backseat Radio

Quote from: MelodyB on September 26, 2013, 09:04:54 PM
He likes the onions and gravy...just not the liver.

*HUGS* Heather. Praying for you.

Tia...I didnt think I needed one either...God has a way of changing our minds. ;)

Not met a guy yet that sweeps me off my feet and convinces me he's Prince Adaquate.  At this point in time I doubt I ever will.

MelodyB

Thats what I thought....

And now look...Ive turned into THEM. :o *points to Ruby, Elona and all the other happy sappy ladies...*

Anywhooo. I should have NEVER showed Allan the EdBassmaster YouTube videos...now all he says is "Look at that, just look at it!" But I must admit, he does a great impression. ;) I should video HIM. Hahah!

Backseat Radio

Quote from: MelodyB on September 27, 2013, 03:22:12 AM
Thats what I thought....

And now look...Ive turned into THEM. :o *points to Ruby, Elona and all the other happy sappy ladies...*

Anywhooo. I should have NEVER showed Allan the EdBassmaster YouTube videos...now all he says is "Look at that, just look at it!" But I must admit, he does a great impression. ;) I should video HIM. Hahah!

go for it as long as we get to see the video  :P

Melody

mini

Ugh.

I hate waking up early.  If you agree, I think you should text Roscoe and make sure hes up too.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Backseat Radio

I had no choice but be up early today.  Have to be at work at 9 AM.

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on September 27, 2013, 12:04:40 PM
Ugh.

I hate waking up early.  If you agree, I think you should text Roscoe and make sure hes up too.
:pound: :pound: You is evil...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I get up at 4:30 so I can fix Allans lunch, shower and get ready. Then I go to prayer from 5:30-7:00, and then take him to work. Dad comes home today, so Ill be getting up at 4 on dialysis days, and take him at 5. 

Heather

we are having family conference this weekend with Bro and Sis Burton from Nashville. I'm excited. I was a bit stressed with wanting to go to conference but having quite a bit of school work due Monday. thankfully the big paper I had to writes due date has been pushed back to the 14th of Oct.

back to work today. I spent the majority of yesterday asleep thanks to the anesthesia.

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Busy weekend. Young Adult Practice tonight.
Going to Justin, Texas (about 45 mins away) to sing at a outreach singsperation type deal the church there has tomorrow. Sunday church.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on September 27, 2013, 12:38:23 PM
I get up at 4:30 so I can fix Allans lunch, shower and get ready. Then I go to prayer from 5:30-7:00, and then take him to work. Dad comes home today, so Ill be getting up at 4 on dialysis days, and take him at 5.

Has he been in the hospital for a month already?!  Wow. That time FLEW.

MelodyB

He was in for 3 weeks and 2 days. He really does NOT need to be coming home today. He is going to end up right back in there. Y'all mark my words. I have seen this too many times before with him. :smirk2:

Nelle

I'd only ever eat liver if I absolutely had to eat it to survive.. and even then, I'm afraid I'd get sick on it.

Pepsi in a can rules. Coke fountain rules. Pepsi fountain is blech, Coke can/bottle is TOO strong.

Ready for Christmas!!

MelodyB

Backseat Radio

All this talk about liver is making me hungry for a plate full
:fork:

Heather

liver is gross

there are no words to rightly describe work today. I'm very very thankful that it is over and that I don't have to go back til Tuesday.

sitting in the church parking lot shoving French fries in my gob so my stomach won't start growling during service.

Melody

Made enchalada casserole for a family and homemade Mac n cheese for mine. 

Oh that I could bake the world a pie and let them know they're loved.