Pile a few more beans on your plate...second helpings abound in SHARING 4-7-8!

Started by MelodyB, January 27, 2013, 01:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

The Sanctuary in Pascagoula is the church you should try. It's a good one I hear.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

Woodoggy...man, I am ready for our youth service tomorrow night. 

*goes to look for the aisle running smiley*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

Quote from: HeatherB on February 06, 2013, 12:16:59 AM
I'm still kinda cranky but not as much. Lasagna is in the oven.

It's been suggested to me to maybe find another church.....again. I wish people would make up their minds. One sunday the pastor wants me there the next it's recommended that I may be better 'placed' elsewhere. Good gravy......

That he even MENTIONED it should make you want to not go back.
This appalls and frustrated me more than anything.
That a PASTOR. A SHEPPARD would ask a member to LEAVE....he shouldn't even be Pastoring!!
Makes my blood BOIL! Defiles one of the biggest reasons a Pastor is a Pastor!
Agh!

* MsJennJenn  *hugs* Heather and goes to repent for all the bad things she's saying about said man of God! Sorry Lord!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

I'm glad someone mentioned this.
http://xkcd.com/1170/

It has been bugging me for most of my life.  Someone finally came out and said it.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 06, 2013, 03:56:14 AM
Quote from: HeatherB on February 06, 2013, 12:16:59 AM
I'm still kinda cranky but not as much. Lasagna is in the oven.

It's been suggested to me to maybe find another church.....again. I wish people would make up their minds. One sunday the pastor wants me there the next it's recommended that I may be better 'placed' elsewhere. Good gravy......

That he even MENTIONED it should make you want to not go back.
This appalls and frustrated me more than anything.
That a PASTOR. A SHEPPARD would ask a member to LEAVE....he shouldn't even be Pastoring!!
Makes my blood BOIL! Defiles one of the biggest reasons a Pastor is a Pastor!
Agh!

That.  *sigh* smh

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Chseeads

MelodyB

Mom has the heat on all the time these days...it's always too hot inside the apt.

Going out to the house for HOPEFULLY the very last time today. :pray:

Chseeads

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Newsman

Chseeads

angel

My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

mini

*waits for Roscoe*

I would like to announce Roscoe will be killing me shortly.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Chseeads

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:pound: :pound: Cheese and any who snickered at that unfunny comment, whether they posted or not.  :pound: :pound:

And in sharing- My Lawd, God showed out tonight. There I was, stuck with a message on sacrifice that I KNEW was of God and was needed, but dreading preaching it.  All through the song service, God was all over the building, but it seemed everyone was holding back.  II Kings 13:16 came to my mind, where Elisha has the king to smite the ground with the arrows, then gets mad when the kings quits after three smites. After looking it up, I knew what God wanted.
I asked Bro Papa for permission to step up early and he handed me the mic. I read the scripture, then God took over and the next forty minutes was pure worship and straight God, as I never looked at my notes, which were not in line with what God was giving anyhow.  :lol: And boy did the church respond....
Ended with backsliders praying, saints  who I haven't saw move from a pew in years running the aisle and an awesome renewal. Was absolutly terrific. Oh, and I got somewhat drunk on God during all that too. Sobered up though when I jumped up from praying with a man and felt a "rip"....yep- my favorite pair of pants ripped from zipper to back pockets.
I never knew how hard it was to follow the mind of God, lead service and try to do so while concealing yourself behind a pulpit. Truely I was checked in the Spirit. Or Seat.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I'm sure God showed up tonight...but you sure it was Him that showed out?

*cough*