News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pile a few more beans on your plate...second helpings abound in SHARING 4-7-8!

Started by MelodyB, January 27, 2013, 01:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Not ready for tomorrow to be Monday... or not really ready to go back to work or something...

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 04, 2013, 01:25:15 AM
Not ready for tomorrow to be Monday... or not really ready to go back to work or something...

6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

MelodyB

So yeah. So much for going to bed early. I have been looking at jucing recipes and juicer comparison videos on YouTube.

I really want to get into juicing. I think it would help a lot of our health issues around here. Myself included.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

:pound: :pound: It's Monday.  :pound: :pound: And while I feel better, my tummy is a bit upset. :cry: Oh, well- I shall survive.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

We need to pray for Roscoe.

He is sending me <3 via text messages.

This disturbs me greatly.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Lynx

I dunno MelodyB... didn't some baseball players get in trouble a few years ago for juicing? 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

okieoliveoyl

Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

SippinTea

Quote from: minnesota68 on February 04, 2013, 02:33:53 PM

What can you expect from a guy who used to drive a pink miata? *grin*

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 04, 2013, 07:34:17 PM
Mondays are not very motivating.

I second that motion. Or at least, I would, if it didn't take so much effort to wave my hand up in the air.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

okieoliveoyl

Quote from: SippinTea on February 04, 2013, 07:44:58 PM

:laughhard:  :laughhard:
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 04, 2013, 07:34:17 PM
Mondays are not very motivating.
Says the lady who has a coffee cup avatar... what happened to caffeine power?   :updown:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

mini

MelodyB

I know nothing of any baseball players in trouble for juicing. Lol

My brother just called. They will be here this weekend and he is preaching for us. :o He hasn't had an "official" preaching gig in years. Not the whole service...he just usually testifies and it turns into a mini-sermon...I wonder how he will do with the whole service. :o

Got supper in the oven. Also tried a new tea recipe. Supposed to be the best iced tea in the world. According to pinterest. We shall see.

Yeah, I'm still wanting to juice. Badly.

Chseeads

Making taco meat really adds a great flair to a bean bowl.  :fork:  Had more of that earlier.

Roscoe

:pound: :pound: It WASN'T pink!  :pound: :pound:
And that symbol sent to Mini, of which I have no clue what it means, was done by accident. It was a combination of a smarter-than-owner smartphone, a Monday morning, and trying to communicate while drinking coffee. It don't always work out, and as previously discussed I am not a morning person. Or a Monday person. Heck, at that hour I'm barely a person. :P

And in sharing, I have worked my little fingers to the bone tonight. I'm cleaning out the small (9'X12' or so) room off of the carport so that I can put my ham radio stuff there, as Lou has made it clear that hearing someone talk to me from England or South Africa is not as interesting to her as to me. Therefore, I am being banished to the outdoors, where I shall have to share my meager space with the deep freezer. :sniff:

I am amazed at how much plain old junk that apparently was important to us has accumalated over the past eight years. To make it worse, Lou's organized plastic totes fell over and scattered the contents all over the room. I've been two hours trying to get it clean enough to get INTO the room.

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on February 05, 2013, 12:52:54 AM

:pound: :pound: It WASN'T pink!  :pound: :pound:
And that symbol sent to Mini, of which I have no clue what it means, was done by accident. It was a combination of a smarter-than-owner smartphone, a Monday morning, and trying to communicate while drinking coffee. It don't always work out, and as previously discussed I am not a morning person. Or a Monday person. Heck, at that hour I'm barely a person. :P

FYI, that symbol when texting is a heart, as in I love you.  I dont care what you think, I will not participate in your pink miata love fest.

:ugly:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

MelodyB