News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The Ballad of Evan McNevin starts here, in Sharing 477

Started by mini, January 14, 2013, 02:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on January 24, 2013, 12:04:28 PM
I'll be glad when I get to Heaven and I'm not coughing all night anymore, or battling acid reflux, or having crazy dreams.

It will be nice to actually REST. Or at least not feel so much like poo all the time.
Don't rush it. I've too few friend on this earth anyhow.  :pound:
And lord- I am back at work, congested and feeling like crud. And they are calling for icy weather this evening. This is SO not my weather.  :cry: Last night, the "ram in the bush" that I spoke of preached- and tore my hide off. I'd have been better off preaching myself.  :P But I needed it. Wild part was that pastor and I were in the office talking about some things we've observed, began talking bible- the visiting minister walked in and Bro Papa asked him what his opinion on the subject was. He got a funny look on his face, answered the question, and excused himself to pray. A few minutes later I knew why the weird look- he began preaching on that very subject- right down to the scriptures Bro Papa and I were discussing. He told me later that he'd had that message for our church for several days.  :o Definately a God thing......
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

It's nice to see that the spirit of Minnie Pearl lives on.

Heather

Mad doesn't even cover it right now. My appointment was an hour ago. I was 15 minutes early. 13 people who came in AFTER me was put into rooms before me (including the appointment after mine). Plus I think I dealt with the most incompetent LPN ever.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

Freezing cold day, not much more than that.  One thing about the north is that if you don't like the cold, your options of things to do is greatly diminished in the winter... lol

MelodyB

*HUGS* Heather

Thanks to Mesi all I can think about is cucumbers! I want some so bad! But I know that will do lovely things for my heartburn issues. But I still may go get some. I do have the salad stuff...this time I could add cucumbers AND beets.

:drool:

:fork:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

Now I'm at the DMV. The elderly lady beside me is here to renew her license too. She's comolaining because her eyesight is so bad she can't see to sign her form  :o
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

MelodyB

I am eating the best salad ever! With beets, cucumbers, and mushrooms. Plus all the stuff I had on it last time. YUMMY. :fork:

kkay

Nelle

:yawn: I'm sleepy.

I already looked at all the pictures of the funny kitties on lolcats. Makes me miss my little imps who are at home while I'm here at work, haha.

I'm also ready for a little warmer weather. I've had my fill of boots, scarves, gloves, coats, and defrosting my car. C'mon spring! :) :clap2:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Nelle on January 24, 2013, 07:07:07 PM
I'm also ready for a little warmer weather. I've had my fill of boots, scarves, gloves, coats, and defrosting my car. C'mon spring! :) :clap2:

Amen to that. I'm ready for the pool. Thankfully for us though, it's been close to 70 if not over this entire week!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Jenn, how did the interview go?  Didn't you have another one?

Lynx

*Psalm_97 wanders in, sneezes, blows his nose on a random person's shirt sleeve and wanders back out again.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 24, 2013, 07:27:36 PM
Jenn, how did the interview go?  Didn't you have another one?

Tuesday yes. It went okay I think. It was with three people. Wasn't expecting that.
Guess we'll see. *shrug*

The other position I applied for is still currently open. She hasn't hired anyone.
Still hoping and praying for that one.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

I hate job interviews.

I used to be well off.  But now I am poor. 

Welcome to me world.

Tended fowl and fed cattle.

It's cold.

Melody

*sprays Isaac down with Lysol*

I'll take an order of spring as well! 

Unless it's cold (below 60°) or sweltering, we really like camping.  I don't forsee a big family vacation anytime soon so I'm looking at how we could have an exceptional camping trip.  I came across this site and it is pretty entertaining AND cool.  I'm going to get Nathan to build me the stove rocket! 

http://fivegallonideas.com/page/6/

Chseeads

You should take a weekend trip down to see Sarba and Okie at Oak Lake.

Melody

When we do it, and it's looking like we will.  We want to go to the mountains.  It's only an 8hr drive from here to Denver. The objective is inexpensive with maximum potential.. lol

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 24, 2013, 08:38:06 PM
When we do it, and it's looking like we will.  We want to go to the mountains.  It's only an 8hr drive from here to Denver. The objective is inexpensive with maximum potential.. lol
How did you get my brain, and when are you giving it back?  :demand:  That's pretty much word-for-word what I would have said.  Except for the lol.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

I bet if Meller went to Oak Lake now she would find out if it was colder than anything.  *cough*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Is that where you used poison ivy leaves for TP, Mini?