News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

The Ballad of Evan McNevin starts here, in Sharing 477

Started by mini, January 14, 2013, 02:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

LOL

Can I just stay in my jammas all day?  I am rather happy to have some sunshine out even though it's still cold.  The only places I'm going though is already taken Andrew to school and then picking him up after school.  Is that REALLY worth dirtying up an entire outfit?  I'm caught up on laundry! 

Andrew is 100% today.  Not sure what was wrong with him yesterday but as soon as he could hold food down, I practically pumped him full of healthy stuff and made him sleep all day and night. 

MsJennJenn

If I'm not leaving my house - I'm not getting dressed in regular clothes. I stay in my pj's. lol Like you said, why dirty up an outfit?
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MsJennJenn

k - off to work downstairs checking people out. :roll:

I bid you adieu. :waving:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Well it's still colder than a witch's refrigerator here.... :smirk2:

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 23, 2013, 06:59:31 PM
k - off to work downstairs checking people out. :roll:

Where is Newsman?   Lady JennJenn has admitted shes going to go check people out.....

Lynx

Colder than a what?  How is a refrigerator belonging to a witch colder than other fridges? 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

I would think that a witch's fridge would actually be an oven?   So.. colder than an oven?   Silly Seth. 

It's 40 here I think.  Which is pretty great considering it was like 8° two days ago.  I was so glad Nathan didn't have to work on Monday.  Even his flannel lined jeans would be too cold.

At least it's not this!  This is what they do when there isn't good fishing.  lol   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=350684385039187 

I don't know how to get it off FB.

Chseeads

Witch's fridge is not how the saying goes.  But some would likely find the read thing offensive.  :P

Melody

OH!  hahaha, I didn't know that saying.  You pick that up in your wilder days, Seth?   ;)

Lynx

For some reason I'm reminded of the song, "I want a beer as cold as my ex-wife's heart."
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

The Purple Fuzzy

LOL!  That is so funny!

I took this photo at lunch :hypocrite:

They used to make bombs there way back during one of the wars... they do other stuff now.
We had some funny nicknames for it when I was a kid.

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 23, 2013, 07:50:04 PM
OH!  hahaha, I didn't know that saying.  You pick that up in your wilder days, Seth?   ;)

I've heard that all my life, in the common vernacular here.  Nothin' wild about it. lol

In regard to those buildings, I don't know how common/widespread they are across regions, but up here the state highway department has various depots or whatever you want to call it where they park their equipment and trucks, and they have buildings that are pointy dome shaped that they keep salt and stuff in for winter road treatment.  Ever since James made a statement about them once when we drove past one, that's what I think everytime I see them now.   lol

And I have probably related this at one point or another, but I grew up having only heard black-eyed Susan flowers, or "haystack" (bon-bon, whatever) type candies called one thing....  A derogatory term for a certain race of people and a euphemism for a certain body part.  Had no mortal clue that those things had a name other than that. 

We made cards in Sunday School one time and drew pictures on them and I drew a "black-eyed Susan" on mine and when asked by the SS teacher what it was, gave everyone great fits of laughter as they had me repeat it to them and others.  I know they were familiar with the term, they were all from here same as I was, but they seemed to get a great kick out of it.  :P

Going to church at Columbus in a bit.

Heather

Making baked spaghetti and a cake for Brandon's birthday. Which is today. Work was....weird.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mesipie

Lol I know the saying
And I know that building lol
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Lynx

Well it's official.  What I thought was sinus crud is a cold.  Bleh.  I hate having to cut back to less than normal energy output.  Fortunately work was not nearly as hectic as it could have been.  And I have my cold-eeze. 

ACHOO!

*sniff*

That is *sniff* all.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

MelodyB

I'll be glad when I get to Heaven and I'm not coughing all night anymore, or battling acid reflux, or having crazy dreams.

It will be nice to actually REST. Or at least not feel so much like poo all the time.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?