News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

We now have a gate to fix, because of Isaac's driving in Sharing 4-7-6.

Started by Roscoe, December 28, 2012, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Went back to sleep and now my head is throbbing worse. It's prolly the wet cold foggy mess we have right now outside.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Lynx

*Psalm_97 nods calmly and makes Seth a psychiatrist appointment.

G'mornin' y'all.  Kinda rainy today.  If y'all never hear from us again, we floated away.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

* Minnesota68  blesses Rats' Nest and Roscoe for beating Cheese
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

kkay

Hey everyone :hi:

Hope you're all doing well.

Gonna make pizza tonight with coconut flour. Cookies with it too :) Hopefully they turn out well.

Chseeads

Went to the church, took Christmas stuff down and cleaned a dab.

MelodyB

I took yet another nap trying to get rid of the pounding in my brain. It finally let up. I'm now washing  clothes and straightening up my room. Fixing to load the dishwasher and clean the kitchen. Then I'll shower and get ready for church later.

What a difference it makes when your head isn't pounding.

Chseeads

SippinTea

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 10, 2013, 07:22:05 AM
Well you're the expert.  I have to ask though... why not?  I don't know why it's hilarious.

Wellll... it would be crazy stiff, and horridly uncomfortable, and would probably feel like it was choking you - no matter WHERE I placed the button closure, and it would be super thick (think of the 3-4 layers of fabric in certain areas of the cape, and then remember seams that are turned - like in the edges of the collar - would be DOUBLE that thick)... yeah, I don't even want to THINK about trying to sew that! :o *grin* Sorry, pal. You'll have to find a more patient seamstress than me for that one. Or pay me triple. Or something. :biglaugh:

*whacks Cheese over the head with a dead fish*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Heather

*Heather takes the stick that was being used to beat Seth and goes to beat her co-employees*

thank goodness i went to work out after work. it. was. ridiculous. i was there 714 to 6 and i put up every stinkin file. the bosses step daughter is 10 years younger than me and i can run circles around her. actually i can walk circles around her because she won't get up off her stool or off her cell phone long enough to do anything. speaking as an almost 30 year old, cell phones will be the downfall of my generation if not society.

one more day tomorrow and thankfully a short one. saturday is cleaning around the house and eileen's visitation.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

I blessed you for interrupting my ruthless beating at the hand of these horrid people. 

w2cch

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on January 11, 2013, 03:37:25 AM
I blessed you for interrupting my ruthless beating at the hand of these horrid people. 

w2cch
If "ruth" had been here, I'm sure she would've joined in too. :P
Quote from: HeatherB on January 11, 2013, 01:16:37 AM
*Heather takes the stick that was being used to beat Seth and goes to beat her co-employees*

:pound: for taking our stick. We were having fun!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

MelodyB

I'm sure there are days when Ruth does want to beat him senseless. She prolly has more than once. That's likely what is wrong with him.

Chseeads

MelodyB

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on January 06, 2013, 06:21:28 PM
And I have found yet another country gospel artist that I didn't know existed. Lord, Paypal and fast internet are gonna break me. I can't help it...whiskey soaked sounding voices singing gospel gets me everytime. This time it is a dude named Paul Tillman....got a Waylon Jennings/ Merle Haggard voice thing going on. Yes, I bought the cd... :laughhard:
Something I've been meaning to mention for a while, but just now got around to... As I am a music nut, are you recommending I spend a year or so drunk, specifically on whiskey, for the sake of my voice?   :updown: 

How much whiskey would that take, how much would it cost, who would pay for that much whiskey and... oh shut up Isaac. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

SippinTea:  Well, back it down to #6 duck then, would that be too crazy thick? 
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 11, 2013, 06:15:53 AM
oh shut up Isaac.
Yeah. That.  :pound: :pound: :pound:
As ANYONE would know I was referring to the style of singing that is often heard in bars and honkytonks,thus whiskey soaked.  :P :P
And since I haven't heard you sing, I couldn't tell you how much it would take. However, if you are like me, it would probably help your listeners if they drink the whiskey more than it helping you sing.  :lol:
Day off.  :clap: Tons to do. And it's cloudy and rainy.

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Me and Sam had a arguing match today.  I won, but Sam made me 22 minutes late to work.  Cantankerous old truck...lol

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads