News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

We now have a gate to fix, because of Isaac's driving in Sharing 4-7-6.

Started by Roscoe, December 28, 2012, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

I'm sure sleep probably found your heathen brothers and sisters while you preached.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on January 10, 2013, 02:47:47 AM
I'm sure sleep probably found your heathen brothers and sisters while you preached.
:pound:
Definately not. It's common knowledge that I often have a gun within arms reach of me while I'm in the pulpit, and most of them know me from childhood.....thus, they know my former habit of throwing things when angry. I think they are still scared of me. :laughhard:
Besides, I'm shortwinded. They don't have time to sleep. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

MelodyB

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Chseeads

SippinTea

Lynx

You're just jealous because you can't wear a cloak for fear the chickens would peck it to death.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

I could make him a durable one. Out of DUCK fabric!!

:biglaugh:

Uhh, never mind. Only people who know fabric types will get that one. :updown:

:beret:

Lynx

Googled and got it.  Nice.  Now I want a cloak made out of that.  What colors do they make?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

On further reading, I think I would like a cloak made of #5 or #4 duck.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

Lynx

Well you're the expert.  I have to ask though... why not?  I don't know why it's hilarious.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I'm awake from what little sleep I got. It's gonna be a horribly long day at work. I'll be there open to close. I'm ready to go to sleep now....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

I googled it as well...why is it funny? Did I miss something? It's just fabric.

Lol

I have a headache. Bad one. I took dad to dialysis and came home at ate some cereal. My head is throbbing worse now.

Roscoe

Howdy, all.  :waving: Thank God it is my Friday. This week has taken forever and a day. But, on the bright side, we are having a Pizza party today in honor of one of the Dispatcher's birthday. So, goals for today- survive until Pizza time without killing anyone. Eat pizza. Survive until quitting time, again without killing anyone. Began weekend. Those two "survive" steps are gonna be tough.... :sadbounce:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 10, 2013, 12:59:41 PM
May I reccomend Dr Pepper in the mean time?
You may. In fact I have been slurping on one since around 5:30 this morning....

Chseeads

Roscoe