News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Seths gone to the Jewelry Store, Hes gonna Marry Mel in Sharing 474

Started by mini, December 05, 2012, 11:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

You are a known drug addict, along with your little holistic friend, so doesn't surprise me.

SippinTea

Heather, I had that happen last time I had to take antibiotics. It was horrid. *itch scratch scratch itch growl scratch*

Me, to Chris: I need a hero. Will you be my hero?
Chris: How big is the spider?

*grin*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

BOL! A known drug addict?

Yep. That's me. :hippy:

BTW...where is my ring?

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on December 10, 2012, 05:32:26 AM
"One ring to rule them all...."

If that's a quote from LotR, I still haven't seen it yet cause YOUR BROTHER made me promise I would watch it with him, and when he was here, we didn't have time. :(

Hmph.

SippinTea

The Purple Fuzzy

Maybe you should watch it at the same time while you're on the phone or something...

SippinTea

Or maybe you should blow a raspberry at David and watch it whenever you jolly well like. :P (I mean, considering HE isn't waiting to watch it with YOU......)

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

Okay, that's it. Sandra and I agree. The decision has been made and seconded.

Next!!

;)

MelodyB

BOL!

He doesnt like talking on the phone much. (like someone ELSE I know. *cough*)

And I've tried the whole watching-same-shows-or-movies-on-the-phone thing...there is always a lag in the audio and it drives me NUTS!

Lynx

If there's an audio lag, one or both of you must be on cell phones.  With landline-to-landline phones you don't get that.

And yes, as an audio nerd that cell phone lag time drives me straight up the wall.   :mad:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Land line? What's a land line?

I haven't owned or lived in a house with a land line in at least the last 8-10 years. Seriously.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Uggg. It is already a two cup of coffee morning, and I foresee it getting worse.  :pound:  Exactly how does someone be a "morning person"?!?
As for me, when I see those happy smiling twits, I wanna beat there brains in, at least until around 10 am....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Night #3 (or 4) with no sleep. The pred is keeping me awake and the bactrim is keeping me itchy. I'm gonna see if I can just get some good ole amoxicillin to kick it. Also debating taking a migraine pill this evening because at least a medically enduced sleep is better than no sleep right? Lets try to make it through the workday......
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

Ugh.  that is no fun Heather.  I'm sorry you feel so yucky.  *hugs*

It's not hard to be a morning person, Roscoe if you:

1. Eat well but not too late.
2. Get a full night's sleep
3. are prayed up. 
4. aren't sick 
5. wake up to sunshine and warm weather.   

Everything else requires assistance... like coffee.   lol

It is currently 19° right now.  I've already made breakfasts for everyone and am drinking some roobios chai tea.  Andrew just started the car so it can warm up.  I'm not a happy camper.  When it's this cold I wish I could just wear my jamma pants under my skirts all the time cause I get so stinking cold.  And not cause I'm around the house either.  When I was working on a daily basis, I was still freezing.  It was Iowa though, so I was more validated.

Winter is here.   :(

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

kkay

Just got sick at work :smirk2:

Feel much better though. The last few days have been horrible :sadbounce:

The Purple Fuzzy

kkay

Kind of afraid to eat after my little meeting with the comode this morning. Got some apples and carrots but that's what I "lost" earlier so I'm thinking it might not be a good idea to eat those.

Chseeads

Weirdos.  Every. last. one. of. you.

Fixing to go to North Vernon to Debbie's grandma's funeral.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 10, 2012, 02:13:03 PM
It's 39* here.  Supposed to be 27 in the morning.

Same here. We had snow this morning too. Barely any, but it was there. Lol
Witchita Falls got a whole mess of snow. Lame.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

Annoyed with myself.  Reinstalling OSX on my Macbook.  Identically jerked the power cord out mid install and  killed it.  *sigh*

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller