News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Seths gone to the Jewelry Store, Hes gonna Marry Mel in Sharing 474

Started by mini, December 05, 2012, 11:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Quote from: kkay on December 11, 2012, 03:20:07 PM
Yes, I know.

It was hard for him to answer it without all the details :p I didn't tell him it was wifi.

uh well duh - big factor in the equation lol

Quote from: Roscoe on December 11, 2012, 03:33:23 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on December 11, 2012, 03:29:25 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 11, 2012, 03:25:43 PM
Morning.  I have to go to the dentist. :(  Just a cleaning, but still hate it.

Why is that a problem?  You hate taking your teeth out in public?

:ugly:
:laughhard:
Wait- why am I laughing?!?!  :pound: :pound: Mini.

You're laughing because you can relate.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

As I have asked before...do you know what get when you line up the front row of Arkansas camp meeting?

A full set of teeth.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

kkay

kkay

So I guess I can't say "As I said, she is not available". Just got my head bit off :roll:

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Well if it was going to explode before, that should bring improvement.  Hehehe

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

kkay

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 11, 2012, 05:58:14 PM
Well if it was going to explode before, that should bring improvement.  Hehehe

Absolutely! It was exactly what I needed at that very moment. lol

kkay

Just got some bad news. Gotta take care of some things tonight. Ugh.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Who in our lovely little GP family is the closest to Hiawatha Iowa?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Doesn't AJ live in Iowa?  Not that she gets on here much any more.

MelodyB

Why do you have Roscoes badge as an AV? I thought it was him posting.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on December 11, 2012, 10:16:21 PM
Why do you have Roscoes badge as an AV? I thought it was him posting.
:eyebrow: Fuzzy trying to impersonate?!?
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Apparently something is wrong with it again. This is was I see...PF with a Badge and Rosce with a sad face.

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on December 11, 2012, 11:54:54 PM
Apparently something is wrong with it again. This is was I see...PF with a Badge and Rosce with a sad face.

Photographic proof!  :pound: :pound: fuzzy. Ya thief. And I obviously have a sad face because someone I love and respected stole my avatar!  :cry2: :nono: :noo: :cry2:

Heather

It was a crazy and sad day today at Ye Ole Animal Hospital. We removed a 15 lb tumor from the chest of a boxer. And he lived! He was sitting up looking around jolly as can be when I left. But on the other hand I had to fill out 13 sympathy cards for the past 2 days for animals whom we've either euthanized or have passed away. And I was handed 2 more charts immediately after I had finished those  :( Somedays my job is rough. I think that's part of the reason I've started going to work out after work everyday. Leave some of that stress/sadness/anger at the gym.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Dinner turned out a lot better today. And it was my own invention.

Browned ground beef, diced onion, sliced raw potatoes, 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, can of milk, can of whole kernel corn, drained, shreadded cheese, and a packet of Lipton onion soup mix. Dump all together in the crock pot and cook on high for 3 hours.

It was yummy. Everyone had seconds, and we still have a serving left over for one of us to eat later.

After the flop last night, and not eating anything today cause of an ill stomach, (except some tea and toast) this dinner was hearty and filling and warm and yummy!! Perfect!

MelodyB

Next time, I think I'll add a can of sweet peas. It could have used a green veggie.

Chseeads

Roscoe should arrest Rat's Nest for impersonating an officer!

Went to work and some other errand crud and came home.

Finally.

Etc.

MsJennJenn

I made creamy chicken enchiladas for dinner!
They were delicious!

-Alexander Den Heijer-