News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

We are Thankful as can be in Sharing # 473

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, November 20, 2012, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Chseeads on December 04, 2012, 12:36:26 AM
Trying to straighten out my blasted IRS issues....  I got a TurboTax bill, which I didn't owe...and it points to identity theft, which the IRS had alluded to but weren't real clear about....  Weiiiiiiirdddddd.....  The "Other person" filed before I did.....I don't know what they hacked to get my info to use to file.....

Bleh....
That stinks.

Chseeads

Okay, so it looks like they have actually closed my case and will be releasing the refund, praise be.....

Supposedly with interest.  Wonder how many cents that will be?  lol 

Stinking crooks......

I may just file old-fashioned paper returns next time. 

Lord.

I am a stinking accountant, after all.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

MelodyB

Yes. That one. The one where you and I were in love.

Melody

and yes Seth, we are glad you made it through.  Through the long hard trials and tribulations of sickness, through the valley of the shadow of death, we thank the Lord this day that you persevered and are still with us, though there may be dreary days behind and yet still ahead, you mustered enough tenacity to survive along life's dim lit paths of uncertainty,  we hold dear the presence of our beloved friend, who leaves us an example of determination to keep on keepin' on, enduring the struggles of ailing and aging physical indispositions that wreak havoc with infirmities, we are ever grateful to the healer and giver of eupepsia, who by His grace has kept your continance impregnable, and though we oft take for granted your inestimable alembication, we fail not to hallow the laurels our sovereign Lord has thus dispensed.  Amen. 

I also do weddings and funerals.  :hypocrite:

Chseeads

Melody

another guy is here trying to fix our water heater...

So here I am, not able to settle down for the night.  Feeling onrey.

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

It is. It started with all the mods. :P

Melodya - the "party" on FB... are you maybe thinking of Chel?

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

Speaking of weirdos, look, there's two more.

I guess I'm gonna go to work tomorrow probably.  Sposed to be rainy, so I'll go to work. 

SippinTea

For anyone who may not have seen it on FB....

Latest craziness from the Ringo house...
Jason: (sighing dramatically) Alas! It's the last day of freedom. School in the morning. (Another dramatic sigh)
Me: (pretending to be sympathetic) I know. If only you didn't have such a mean teacher this year...
Jason: Well, it's just that it's HORRIBLE to have to be LOCKED UP inside when you'd rather...
(Gets cut off by Chris roaring with laughter, and me squawking "Whatever!! What!! Ever!!")
Jason: (sounding sheepish) Well, I didn't mean I'd be outside. I meant I'd rather be reading. Or playing Legos. Or something.

This from my son who nearly has to be forced to play outside. Sorry, but trying to use the logic of "locked up inside" just won't cut it.

*still laughing*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Roscoe

Lord. Where to start?:pound: all of ya. And meller, That wasn't a peace offering last year...it was outreach, me trying to convert the criminally insane apparently.:hypocrite:
I am back at work on third shift. Had a guy call in,and my chief was gonna have to work a double. He's got tons going on right now and the bags under his eyes look like he is packing for a trip to Taheiti so I volunteered to cover it for him.
Thank God for coffees.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Another death.

Dear Lord. It's never ending!

This was a dear brother who pastored a sister church in our area. His son has it now and has had for years, but he was kinda the Sr Pastor.

I'm so tired of death.

Melody

I've heard that it seems to happen in 3s.  Idk why that's said but maybe you're done for awhile now?

I'm still tired from the trip.  Bah.

MelodyB

We are up to 4. So it prolly just restarted.

The Purple Fuzzy

angel

Sorry to hear that.
Glad there will be no more parting over there, what a day glorious day that will be.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

kkay

Why can't everyone just put pay information on their websites? It'd be soooo much easier on me. lol

Anyway, another day, another dollar.

Hope everyone's having a good day so far  :hi:

Heather

I had to drag myself out of bed this morning. I kept waking up throughout the night either roasting or freezing. Thought about calling in but drug myself here anyway. Sure enough my 'always sick' coemployee is going home because she has a terrible headache. She literally always has something wrong with her....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

I have had a splitting headache all day so far. 

Need to make some tea for dad. (iced)

Some tea for me doesnt sound too bad either. (hot)

MelodyB

Found out the funeral will be at our church cause our sanctuary is about 4x bigger than theirs. But at least we don't have to do food. Their church ladies are feeding the family at their church after the graveside service.

My head let up some. I'm waiting on dad at the moment.

Lynx

*Psalm_97 checks in just to prove he's still alive, but has nothing important to say, so he leaves again.

:waving:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: