News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

We are Thankful as can be in Sharing # 473

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, November 20, 2012, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

With all of your technological googleymoogleyness, I'm surprised you haven't whipped up a projection set up.

Lynx

I could have, and set up live streaming with my laptop.  But there are two things in the way - lack of demand and the pastor doesn't want them in our church at this time.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

The church in Pensacola does livestream. They have GOOD church. I have lots of friends and some family there.

Www.firstpent.org
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Also as a matter of fact, I'll be at that church tomorrow for Baby Hopes Funeral.

angel

Tired.
Hubby set off some fireworks tonight.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Melody

Headed home.  I could handle God moving us to OK if it suited Him.

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 03, 2012, 12:07:55 AM

:sing:

Oooooooooooooooklahoma where the weed grows swiftly on the plain.......

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

Heather, I'm just curious, so don't answer if you'd rather not... are you looking for a different church because of it being uncomfortable with the ex going there? 'Cause I thought you had a fair number of friends and people who love you at the church you've been attending. *confused*

My heart aches for Jolene. Mel, please deliver a hug from me.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Absolutely.

My heart is also broken. And while I want to go and be a support for Jo, I dread it too. I hate funerals, and lately, there seems to be an influx of them.

Sheesh.

Melody

I'm so sorry Mel. Love you lady.

Home again, home again, jiggidy jig.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

I HATE THIS DOG!!!

I get up and go to the bathroom in the dark. Not fully awake, planning on laying back down for about 30 mins before I HAVE to get up, and I walk right into a pile of poo.

Really?!

So I woke mom up. Told her that her dumb dog pooped in the bathroom and I stepped in it (in my bare feet, no socks) and she said "I cleaned all that up! There isn't any poop in there!" we'll then what did I step in? And there is more in front of the sink that I mananaged not to step in. But she swears there isn't any.

I washed my foot with her washcloth, and came to my room. Now I need to go back in there and get my shower and get ready. I hope she got up and cleaned up the mess cause otherwise there is gonna be more arguments this morning.

What a great start to my already hard morning. :smirk2:

*deep breath*

God is still good. I am still blessed. Even with poop on my foot. *sigh*

:hi:

Roscoe

Morning.  :waving: Back at work. this weather around here is weirder than Cheesehead. Here it is December 3, and the forcasted high? 75 degrees. That's Florida weather!  :o
Wish I was home enjoying it.... :sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

I hear ya...we had to actually run our air conditioner the past couple nights.  Supposed to be 77 here for a high.  Next week, it will probably be -55 and woolly mammoths will be migrating.

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 03, 2012, 12:07:55 AM

Move to my part of Ok!!!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

angel

Suppose to get up to 57 here in Wisconsin. I want snow. I remember the FIRST time we didn't get snow in December were I am from, and that was when I was a senoir in high school back in 1997. I remember a lot of snow back in the 80s. I want that back.

mini

97?  I figured you were older than me...turns out we may be the same age.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

angel

Melody

I'm 33 too.  (:

It was 61 at 7am, I don't know what it's going to get to but it felt like an autumn morning. 

mini

Lynx

Here's one for Scrooge:  http://www.gocomics.com/luann/2012/12/02

Although I kinda feel the same way when we get out the tree.  Seems like a lot of fuss and bother for something nobody looks at much.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

kkay

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 29, 2012, 01:45:55 PM
I pray for you Kkay but I don't pray what you ask cause I never have any idea what you're talking about.  I pray for you all's salvation and God's will since I don't know anything about you other than you're melancholy.

Thanks, I think?

Anyway...thanks for the prayers. He thinks it went well; however, we still have to get through the hardest part next.

I don't really say EXACTLY what's going on because it's hard to explain and enough people judge :)

angel

:cool: You all probably older than me, however, I just turned Nov. 3rd.

Well, we have a small fiberoptic tree. It's pretty. :) But, every year, we keep getting new ornaments from people or the kids and room is running out. Would like to get a real tree, but afraid of fires.