News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

We are Thankful as can be in Sharing # 473

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, November 20, 2012, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Quote from: SippinTea on December 05, 2012, 03:58:56 AM
Some of them I'm making. The biggest project is a quilt I'm trying to get finished for Jason. He loves the fleece hat I made him last year, and he tends to run cold. So I'm making a quilt out of upcycled t-shirt knit (greens and browns) and backing it with green fleece. I'm figuring he can curl up with his book(s) and his fuzzy blanket and stay warmer. :) Sean... he's tougher to please. I'm thinking I may take an old (beloved) t-shirt that he outgrew and make him a throw pillow for his bed. He'd asked me to do that earlier this year, but then I got busy with orders and it somehow didn't happen yet. So I may try to do that after the quilt gets finished.

A knitted bassinet?? Was it kind of like a Moses' Basket?

:beret:

If you make one, don't daub it with slime.

MelodyB

I went to a middle school concert tonight that some of my Youth group kids were performing in, and I know I've watched too much NCIS and Criminal Minds when Im in a crowded public place and my mind wonders who all in the room is a murderer. Seriously, I was watching people and trying to figure out things about them. If they were acting sneaky or whatever. Trying to profile everyone in the room. There were over 500 people there. Yeah. I need a life.

On the way home, the truck randomly just died. I had to quickly turn the key off and restart. When I looked at the trip odometer, it was at 66.6

:o Kinda freaky.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Quote from: Chseeads on December 05, 2012, 04:01:55 AM
If you make one, don't daub it with slime.

Phooey. That just took all the fun out of it.

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Chseeads

I've seen cuter....

Like everytime I look in the mirror, for example.  :freaky2:

Chseeads

SippinTea

*scratches head* For wanting to play with slime?

Chseeads

Yes.  And for appearing to have a sense of humor.

SippinTea

I am glad my humorous appearance pleases you.

*ahem* I must be too tired. I'm off to bed. *lol*

G'night everyone!

Lynx

We got unexpected overtime.  Yay!  Two hours.

I am tired!  Goodnight.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Y'all are all nuts. Totally completely nutso. I am the only sane human that ever frequents this place. :hypocrite:

And I am back at work, on day shift again. And man did I sleep well yesterday/last night. Went to bed around 9am, slept until 3:30pm, went back to bed at 10 pm and slept until the alarm went off at 4:45 am. I feel great!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

If you are the "only sane human" that visits here, the rest of us must be Einstein's or something.

Quote from: SippinTea on December 05, 2012, 05:56:06 AM
I am glad my humorous appearance pleases you.

*ahem* I must be too tired. I'm off to bed. *lol*

G'night everyone!

Makes note of this:  If Sipper shows any sense of humor, she is tired.  *cough*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

kkay

So far today's not so bad. I have to keep telling myself not to think about bad stuff that's happened. Only good thoughts :hypocrite:

Hope everyone's having a good day.

Heather

Home with a headache. Laying in bed watching Castle.

Mel-I completely understand the Criminal Minds things. I'm always suspicious of people. Lol
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

Back to work. Lame.

Stomach is making awful racket. Not sure why. I ate breakfast!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

I got a lot to do today. Gotta wash clothes and rugs. This apartment is busting with dirty clothes! Then I need to work diligently on a sign song for my kids. We have three weeks to have two songs perfected. And one we haven't even started. And it's up to ME to teach it to them. :o :pullhair:

Melody

LOL   I'm glad I'm not the only one. 

I wonder if that makes us more discerning or paranoid? 

I have the urge to go clean the multicultural-missions storage stuff at the church but it's not always the easiest for Hannah to study at the church.  She's good for a while and then gets spacey cause it's so quiet and peaceful.  Perhaps I'll do it tonight with Nathan. 

We're singing Christmas Medley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ-AgAeVPGw

and "I worship the One" by Eddie James.  Which I can't find a decent youtube of... LOL

Anyway, what songs are you all singing for your Christmas service(s)?

*Leaves Hugs for all the GP gals*

MsJennJenn

We're doing Mark Condon's - Glorious Noel christmas musical.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

I love that one!  Jenn do you guys use his iclub site?  We did that medley last year and we could all get on that site and listen to our part specifically.  It helped SO much!

Chseeads

We shall sing whatever I feel like singing.

Sold a few fowl this morning.

Just ate some brunch.

Gonna go out and scrounge in some crud or something.

Melody