News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

We are Thankful as can be in Sharing # 473

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, November 20, 2012, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel

:guitar: Practicing Silent night with the kids to play and sing at church for Christmas. The kids want to sing it and picked it out.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

MsJennJenn

Got my keys to my new place tonight! I think I'm packed 99%. I'm so tired already. Tomorrow's gonna be long but exciting.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

Wish I could come help Jenn. I'm a packing/moving/unpacking wiz.

Just got done addressing Christmas cards  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

Interlibrary loans are wonderful things. Just sayin'... :cool:

Not a whole lot to share from my house. So I'll just wave a random hello at everyone. :hi:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy hugs Ruby and Heather
* The Purple Fuzzy leaves extra hugs for anyone that wants one

Heather

Quote from: SippinTea on December 01, 2012, 02:51:53 AM
Interlibrary loans are wonderful things. Just sayin'... :cool:

Not a whole lot to share from my house. So I'll just wave a random hello at everyone. :hi:

I could not come up with Interlibrary. Thank you for putting the right term with what I was trying to say.

*HUGS* PF

SippinTea

I figured that was what you meant. But I also figured maybe they were called something else where you are. :)

*Hugs* PF

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Lynx

I wish, I wish, I wish all of you were here.  How can I perfect a recipe if I have nothing to do with the test batches?

The chocolate pudding cake I took to work was different from the last one I made, and the next one will be another kind of different.  But if I had people over here to eat up the trials it would go a lot faster.  I can only eat so much without becoming a diabetic really fast. 

Anyone want to come over and dispose of a few desserts?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Made it!  Talked about God, already looking up scriptures.  Fellowship is so energizing.  I adore people who like to talk about Jesus!  I need all the help I can get to learn & grow. 

But now I'm wide awake.  :o

Roscoe

Ugh. I am up. Woke up this morning at 7 and couldn't go back to sleep. I hate that! Gotta go work this evening- it is the Christmas Lighting Ceremony at the Capitol, complete with the huge parade, Santa in the building along with half a million screaming kids and their idiotic parents. Bah Humbug! They need to just flip the switch, turn the lights on and lock the building. But, no, we've got to make a big deal outta it. Morons.
And yes, I am a grump. I've gotta go in on my precious day off, and deal with people, which I really don't care to do.  :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 30, 2012, 05:48:12 PM
The extra vacation time IS my worry.  I ran the numbers and I'll have enough money - not a lot, but enough - but all that time with nothing to do...

You sicken me and need to be beat with an iron rod.

:P

Chseeads

This weekend last year, I was getting my luxury stay in the hospital underway. 

Chseeads

Dad is fooling around with an old tape player and a fox call tape or something, of some sort of squalling animal and every time he turns it on I want to jump up and run to see what is attacking a chicken out on the front porch....  :-?

SippinTea

Finding myself wishing all kinds of ridiculously impossible things this morning. And then I keep realizing how ridiculously impossible those wishes are, and have to tell myself to grow up and deal with life as it really is.

*sigh*

Anyhow.

Hello, everyone! :hi:

angel

Lynx

Seth:  Hey, it's not MY fault!

SippinTea:  Sometimes dreams come true...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

It's such a pretty day here. Probably 75 or so. Pretty warm for Dec.

Chseeads

It's nice here too.  Around 64. 

I just washed the church van.

Eating.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

I need to wash my cars worse than yours...and clean them out...they both look like a group of homeless people live in them. 

Not going to happen.....

Unlike some people I have too much to do to ever get it all done.  :P  *cough*

Heather

I've busted my tail to get this kitchen cleaned up and Mike is just sitting in there smoking a cigarette waiting for Teresa [Brandon's worthless mom] to come pick him up. God help her if she says anything about this house. I do carry a pocket knife now...

I'm fit to be tied. How do people live like this? The windows haven't been cleaned easily in years. AAAAHHHHH!!!

*Keep breathing Heather......*

Sorry to rant I just don't really have anywhere to safely do it. Brandon is easily upset and embarassed about the situation. My family is out of the question. Other than that I just have you peoples [Lord bless ya...]

angel

Cooking up a storm so I won't have to tomorrow. I dislike cooking after church.

The Purple Fuzzy

It's OK Heather, we don't mind you venting.  It's nice to have a safe place to do that.

mini

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 30, 2012, 07:42:03 PM
What's GP coming too? Meller sells, plants and probably smokes weed....the respectable GOVERNMENT employee of the board DRINKS.

Lord almighty

If he's the respectable one, what am I?!?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller