Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

The Purple Fuzzy

Not on the sites I would see you on, then. ;)

BeccaBoo

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

I post every now and then...I just dont have alot to say...  :-\

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

Chseeads

Went and cleaned that apartment building for my sister today.  I like the money, but the place makes my nose snotty.....it's not very dirty per se...  Just seems like something in there that messes with my sinuses....  Or something. 

Fixing to go to church.

BeccaBoo

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on November 29, 2012, 11:19:43 PM
Went and cleaned that apartment building for my sister today.  I like the money, but the place makes my nose snotty.....it's not very dirty per se...  Just seems like something in there that messes with my sinuses....  Or something. 

Fixing to go to church.

probably black mold or carbon dioxide... 

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

we just spent 40 minutes looking for $62 that Brandon promised he had given Mike and Mike swearing he didn't have. sure enough Mike gets up to go to the restroom and the $62 was in his pocket  :roll: How did these men survive 6 years out here by themselves?!?!?

My mom called today asking if I would go to the Christmas parade with her next thursday. It was an old family tradition that was just a me and her thing. I'm still undecided if I want to or not.

Just one more day dealing with co-employees. Not only would their lifes be easier if they weren't lazy, it would also be better if they could alphabetize  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

For those that don't know...my friend Jolene who I went to see yesterday, lost the baby last night. She had her in the morning, and because of a birth defect, she didn't live very long. Please say a prayer for the Gould family. Baby Hope was precious.

Then my friend Krissy had her baby girl today. Natural labor, no complications, and the baby is completely perfect and healthy. So far she has not been given a name. We are just calling her Lil Toe cause their last name is Toehay.

The contrast between the experiences I have had the past two days is really hard to swallow. Two sweet baby girls. Two lives. So innocent. But one gone and the other spared. My whole world has seemed to slam into fast forward, and I'm riding a roller coaster of emotions. It's been crazy.

I'm happy for my friends who have their child. And my heart is ripped in pieces over the loss of the other child. Such pain and joy doesn't seem possible to feel at the same time, but that's where I am finding myself at.

So anyway. Here I am. Trying to get back into my normal routine. Without breaking down or losing it.

The Lord giveth and He taketh away. BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 29, 2012, 05:32:05 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on November 29, 2012, 05:24:37 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 29, 2012, 04:41:02 PMladyshep:  That sounds almost exactly like what I was saying to someone on a forum a while ago. 

And it's amazing how people can build up a mental image of a person they know only from a forum, and it can be totally wrong. 

Can only know what we see/read.  We're not all psychic.  If they want people to know them, then be more open.  Otherwise they can't complain that people don't know the "real" them.       

:roll:

Makes sense to me. Like even though Chel hides her face from the online world...the rest of her we know or causes us to want to know....which thus intrigues a visit...and then you know her face!

Mini's humor and his family make me wanna meet him.
I wanna meet him and Roscoe together, so I can see how short Roscoe is.
:pound: :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on November 30, 2012, 04:07:50 AM
For those that don't know...my friend Jolene who I went to see yesterday, lost the baby last night. She had her in the morning, and because of a birth defect, she didn't live very long. Please say a prayer for the Gould family. Baby Hope was precious.

Then my friend Krissy had her baby girl today. Natural labor, no complications, and the baby is completely perfect and healthy. So far she has not been given a name. We are just calling her Lil Toe cause their last name is Toehay.

The contrast between the experiences I have had the past two days is really hard to swallow. Two sweet baby girls. Two lives. So innocent. But one gone and the other spared. My whole world has seemed to slam into fast forward, and I'm riding a roller coaster of emotions. It's been crazy.

I'm happy for my friends who have their child. And my heart is ripped in pieces over the loss of the other child. Such pain and joy doesn't seem possible to feel at the same time, but that's where I am finding myself at.

So anyway. Here I am. Trying to get back into my normal routine. Without breaking down or losing it.

The Lord giveth and He taketh away. BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD.
Aww, Mel.....Man.I'll be in prayer for the Gould family. I can't imagine the pain they are going through...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 30, 2012, 12:34:48 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on November 29, 2012, 11:19:43 PM

Fixing to go to church.

probably black mold or carbon dioxide... 

Since when does carbon dioxide inhabit a building and make your nose snotty?  :-?  ???

It could be mold....though I don't smell any moldy smell there...  But my sister told me there is a lawsuit over the construction of the building because the way some stuff was done HAS caused leaks and mold and stuff in some places....