We are Thankful as can be in Sharing # 473

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, November 20, 2012, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel

My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Melody

Nathan's gone to teach a Bible Study and then to the classes at the church.  House is quiet.  The kids and I are cracking nuts but it's turning into a mess... lol  Shells flying all over.

Heather

I'll send you 2 dogs. They run laps around the kitchen/living room area. Right now they are playing right up under the table I'm sitting at.

First day at the YWCA. My arms currently hate me.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Hi.

Long day. I'm tired. Long day again tomorrow. Dialysis, prep food for funeral, pick dad up from dialysis, funeral, feed family of deceased,  clean up, then church in the evening.

Plus, my friend Krissy is being induced tomorrow at 7am. So yeah. Throw a baby in that long day and there ya go.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Went to the church and put up the Christmas stuff and cleaned some. 

MelodyB

I thought that said "cleansed some..." I was wondering if you rebaptized yourself.

Prolly couldn't hurt...
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Okay that was funny.  Mean, but funny.  I'll count that as payback for the weird cat voodoo doll.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 29, 2012, 08:54:09 AM
Okay that was funny.  Mean, but funny.  I'll count that as payback for the weird cat voodoo doll.  :cool:
:laughhard:

By the way, it is not fit for man nor beast to be awake at this time of night/morning. SOOOOO thankful this is not my normal shift.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Actually I'm just about to go to bed.  G'night y'all.

I get off work at midnight, but it takes a good three or four hours for me to finally run out of stuff to do and log off.  :updown:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Newsman

Happy Thursday! Wheeeeeee!! May your dolls be without voodoio, Isaac, and Seth concentrate on pens, not pins! :)

How is the back, Roscie? Do I still jave a lovely young blond-haired female friend in Arkansas?

John  :waving:

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on November 29, 2012, 11:59:21 AM
Happy Thursday! Wheeeeeee!! May your dolls be without voodoio, Isaac, and Seth concentrate on pens, not pins! :)

How is the back, Roscie? Do I still jave a lovely young blond-haired female friend in Arkansas?

John  :waving:
Not bad amigo.....and you do indeed still have a young friend. She asked about you as recently as last week.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Good morning all.  I dreamt it snowed 2ft... Lol  Thank the Lord, it didn't.

kkay

Quote from: MelodyB on November 24, 2012, 05:24:07 AM
My friend Krissy is gonna be popping one out here within the next week or so...

Yeah. Babies everywhere!! :baby:

:clap:

:o

Those that know me know why that's shocking to me :updown:

Taking a trip Saturday. Please pray this one works out. This is all getting very discouraging.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

Melody

I pray for you Kkay but I don't pray what you ask cause I never have any idea what you're talking about.  I pray for you all's salvation and God's will since I don't know anything about you other than you're melancholy.

angel

I read something interesting in an article about forum psychology. A lot of times a person never really knows what someone is saying or meaning. I should find that information and post it. It was really interesting.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Melody

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Quote from: ladyshep on November 29, 2012, 02:06:12 PM
I read something interesting in an article about forum psychology. A lot of times a person never really knows what someone is saying or meaning. I should find that information and post it. It was really interesting.
Quote from: Chseeads on November 29, 2012, 02:43:42 PM
And I think you all sound like weirdos. 

:hypocrite:

hmmm... so really you could be saying how much you adore us.  I've been hearing you all wrong all these years, Seth.  My friend, we adore you too.   :thumbsup2:

Here I've been thinking you're all like  and

when really you have been like  and  and

:teeth:

Melody

If that is what Seth really means, I wonder what PF is really saying....

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

ladyshep:  That sounds almost exactly like what I was saying to someone on a forum a while ago. 

And it's amazing how people can build up a mental image of a person they know only from a forum, and it can be totally wrong. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 29, 2012, 04:41:02 PMladyshep:  That sounds almost exactly like what I was saying to someone on a forum a while ago. 

And it's amazing how people can build up a mental image of a person they know only from a forum, and it can be totally wrong. 

Can only know what we see/read.  We're not all psychic.  If they want people to know them, then be more open.  Otherwise they can't complain that people don't know the "real" them.       

:roll:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 29, 2012, 05:24:37 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 29, 2012, 04:41:02 PMladyshep:  That sounds almost exactly like what I was saying to someone on a forum a while ago. 

Can only know what we see/read.  We're not all psychic.  If they want people to know them, then be more open.  Otherwise they can't complain that people don't know the "real" them.       

:roll:

Makes sense to me. Like even though Chel hides her face from the online world...the rest of her we know or causes us to want to know....which thus intrigues a visit...and then you know her face!

Mini's humor and his family make me wanna meet him.
I wanna meet him and Roscoe together, so I can see how short Roscoe is.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: