News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

We are Thankful as can be in Sharing # 473

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, November 20, 2012, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

It's a bit too dark for most people.  I can eat it, but it's not my all-time favorite. 

In other caffeine news, I wish I lived in this forest.
http://www.gocomics.com/broomhilda/2012/11/28
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

Good morning, folks! I hope your nid-week is better!

John :waving:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 28, 2012, 12:35:48 PM
I plan on having a good nid-week.
Yes. Me also.  :lol:
Back at work. Gotta work today, then come in at 11 tonight and work third shift. Gonna be dog tired.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Why do you have to do that, Roscoe?  Sounds like no fun at all.

Chseeads

Melody

Hey all, what's your favorite coffees?  I just tried Newmans and I really like it!  I can't remember if you drink Coffee, Seth?

Today I'm drinking tea though.  Coconut-Almond-Macadamia tea.  It's pretty good.

Anyone else store their sewing pins in random places like the front of the computer's speakers? 

Chseeads

I store my pins in a voodoo doll of Weird Cat.

:hypocrite:

I don't drink any coffee at any time recently, and I never have been big on coffee, I've had some just now and then.  I'm no officiando on any of it at all. 

Eating a salad for brunch.

Nelle

I have Jeremy's grandma's turkey salad for lunch today.. I splurged and made two sandwiches - just in case! haha... I made Jeremy one as well. I felt sorry for him since he broke his phone and almost had a meltdown.. Hopefully we can get it fixed soon! :)

Christmas Bazaar & Kids Outing this Saturday.. really hoping I can finish the Christmas shopping Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. I hated missing the Cyber Monday deals!!

The Purple Fuzzy

It was nearly 80 yesterday and then 34 this morning and supposed to get back up in the upper 60s today.  Hard to know how to dress.  I just throw on a jacket cause if I get too warm I get yucky.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 28, 2012, 03:29:45 PM
Hey all, what's your favorite coffees?  I just tried Newmans and I really like it!  I can't remember if you drink Coffee, Seth?

Today I'm drinking tea though.  Coconut-Almond-Macadamia tea.  It's pretty good.

Anyone else store their sewing pins in random places like the front of the computer's speakers? 

We prefer community coffee.  http://www.communitycoffee.com/
Dunkin Donuts has a really good coffee too.  http://www.dunkindonuts.com/dunkindonuts/en.html
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on November 28, 2012, 04:07:42 PM
I store my pins in a voodoo doll of Weird Cat.
Well THAT explains why I woke up with an earache this morning.  First earache I've ever had in my life. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

Just one ear, Isaac?  Too many hours on the phone?

Lynx

Oh yes, I talk on the phone so much that it took me almost a year to use up 400 minutes. 
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Strange, my post count stayed the same for a few posts, so I thought it wasn't working correctly.  Guess it's back to normal now.

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on November 28, 2012, 04:28:59 PM
Hard to know how to dress.  I just throw on a jacket cause if I get to warm I get yucky.

Is that ALL!?

:anon:

Been cleaning up junk outside....  The more I do the more there is. 

Eating green beans & carrots, and cottage cheese now.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Oh my lord. Seth, Thanks to that comment I can just see that little purple critter in Fuzzy's avatar with an open trench coat on.. :laughhard:
And Meller, I am teaching a class that our state requires police to be taught yearly- Racial Profiling and why it's wrong, also known as Bias Based Policing... trying something new. Traditionally, we have one instructor to do it and make third shift and second shift stay over or come in early for the class. It's something I always hated when I worked shift work. Not only is the class mind-numbingly boring,we have it every year and it is repetive junk. No way to spice it up, and when you add officers that have been up all night....not good.
As one of the instructors, I spoke with the chief and offered to teach third shift on their time if two of the other instructors would teach first and second during their normal hours. He was pleased with the idea, since it will minimize the amount of comp time being paid and the schedule shuffling.
And if third shift doesn't appreciate it, next year I'll make 'em come in to my shift for the class.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

After all this time I find out you have been profiling me?!?!?!?

Donut scandal indeed.

Chseeads

Melody

I hope it was a long jacket, PF. 

and you all tease me about weed...

Oh how the tables have turned!  BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!   

just kidding.

mini

Random GP Poster: Whats PF got on?
Seth:  I dont know, but it needs ironing.

:ugly:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

My cape also needs ironing, but - for having been sat on while driving my minivan and the church bus multiple times - surprisingly little.  Gabardine is awesome, as is the person who recommended it.   :thumbsup2:
"Do you sing at church?"