News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Inez Can't Wait Till Sharing 468!

Started by Chseeads, September 07, 2012, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

I want to go home and go back to bed.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

kkay

Quote from: minnesota68 on September 11, 2012, 08:10:48 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 11, 2012, 08:05:35 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on September 11, 2012, 08:04:06 PM
Quote from: kkay on September 11, 2012, 07:53:53 PM

I just get upset pretty easily and I'm a very emotional person. I tend to take all the responsibility for anything that happens and I shouldn't.

You just described ME!

No she just described about 98% of the female population.

That will be $39.95 for that amazing diagnosis..  :ugly:  kkay will provide her address for the payments...

puts up sign "psychiatric help 5 cents. the doctor is in"

kkay

Feeling better today. We had a nice chat last night. He always reassures me. Poor thing.

Passed my test this morning. I've taken 2 within the last 2 weeks. Next one isn't til October so I'm gonna take it easy.

Heather

At a Waffle House somewhere along I26 north of Columbia SC.

I already miss the ocean but I miss my mountains!! Plus I should be home in plenty of time for church.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Howdy.

I won't be having Internet until next month. :smirk2:

Technical issues. Apparently "unlimited data" is not truly unlimited.

Blah.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Yeah, you gotta read that fine print.  They never give you truly unlimited data.   :contract:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Im on the Wifi at the hospital right now. Visiting one of dads buddys that's fixing to have open heart surgery.

MsJennJenn

I have unlimited "data" which means texts mostly lol...if I use my internet/pandora/apps that require data usage too much during the month it'll tell me I've reached a certain amount of data usage....and it will not stop....but "slow down"....and boy does it!! lol :roll:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on September 12, 2012, 02:25:23 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on September 12, 2012, 01:29:02 PMI must needs coffee.  Or Dr Pepper.
Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 12, 2012, 01:46:12 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 12, 2012, 01:37:53 PMI want to go home and go back to bed.
yea...that...
:sleep:
I SO agree. With all the above.

I'm at home, but going back to bed is not an option.

Question of the day: chocolate chip cookies or oatmeal peanut butter cookies?

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 12, 2012, 06:20:37 PM
Question of the day: chocolate chip cookies or oatmeal peanut butter cookies?
Yes.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

Oatmeal peanut butter cookies with choc.chips is the answer I suppose... LOL 

And there you have it.  We're not that healthy.  :fork: 

I will be using whole wheat, real butter and flax though.

Heather

Chseeads

Went to work, came home.  Stuff.

I hate CVS....  Had to take credits to some CVS stores...first of all, as I suspected, they didn't have the form to fill out in any of them (which that's not directly a CVS store issue, cause it's card company paperwork, but the set up on that is goofy), I stopped at one first and had nothing so I went on and stopped in one of my other stores and snatched a few forms from it.... 

One CVS knew what they were doing.  The next one new jack squat.  The manager was worthless, said he didn't have time to mess with it and sent me to the cashier, and the cashier didn't know how to do it and had to get the manager and he didn't know and then the cashier finally figured it out.  Then at the end of the day, back to the first one I stopped at, and the manager there didn't know how to do it, and said she'd give it to so and so and she was in a hurry, but she had time to get phone numbers to call the card company because they are not doing what they want them to...I'm not sure exactly what they're wanting, maybe to credit out a bunch of crud they have in the back, but I'm not sure....  But apparently they've been trying to call the He Boss and not liking not getting what they're wanting....  Who knows....  One more to take stuff back to still...we'll see if they know squat or not.

There was also a lovely Wal-Mart venture in there too, and they also don't know jack pooty, as usual.  And then a new manager in there, who was nice about it, but told me not to use a shopping cart for my stuff in there, as those are for the customers.  Lord....they have about 75,000 carts, I don't think me using one for 25 minutes, give or take, is going to hinder anyone from shopping...but, oh well....

I'm sure getting a cart apparatus from the backroom will be a real treat and will require the approval of 45 different people each time, if they can find one available.  :roll: 

Anyhow....

Heather

My mom works for CVS. In this district the individual stores have to do their own cards. At one point my mom was doing a few of the stores cards for them.

I missed my bed. My lumpy, squeaky, hand me down bed. Very few times have I ever ventured anywhere that I slept comfortably.

Anyway since I've been back I've dropped Brandon off at home, cleaned out dads car and hauled my stuff inside, picked up moms dog, unpacked luggage and started laundry, cleaned up the cat litter party (my aunt would come by and feed the cats and scoop, but she apparently can't sweep and use a dustpan), fixed dinner, got ready for church, went to church, went to the grocery store, and am now doing more laundry.

Dreading working tomorrow but at least it's only 2 days til the weekend!!

MelodyB

I'm kinda aggravated right now at someone. Someone who is supposed to be one of my closest friends, but when I asked if she could come to the house and help me when it gets time to help, she blatenly said "No, I won't." then someone else came up and I was unable to ask if I heard her right, and why, and then prayer started, and needless to say, I got very little out of it cause I was so shocked at her response. Then after prayer, I purposefully placed myself near the trash can, so I could talk to her, and she glanced in my direction, saw me there, gathered her snotty Kleenex and BOLTED and I mean BOLTED for the door. She NEVER leaves that fast, and never without throwing her Kleenex in the trash.

So I'm upset to say the least.

It's nice to know that someone I love so much and count as one of my dearest friends would care so much about me.

:eyeroll:

*sigh*

:frustrated:

MelodyB

Oh, and they finally got the wifi working in the church, an apparently, I had the wrong pass code as it was changed recently, and now that I have the correct one, my phone AND my laptop now have wifi compliments of the church. So I don't need my Internet on my phone. At least not when I am here at "home".

Heather

I'd help if I wasn't 11ish hours away!!

MelodyB

I know! And I was gonna tell you, if you wanna help me burn some cool stuff, you need to be here when we start going through the house...the couch, the mattresses, the lounge chair with ottoman, maybe some dressers and chest of drawers, a BUNCH of cool stuff will be burned soon and you don't wanna miss it! ;)

Melody

leaves a hug for Mel-Mel.  And remembers I never called her back the other day.  I actually thought maybe you bum-dialed me since you didn't leave a message but I couldn't talk at that moment and got sidetracked. 

I'm a terrible friend.  If I were there though, I'd not only help you but Nathan and the kids would be there too.  I'm not good for much but I know how to work.

MelodyB

No, I actually did call you. On purpose. Lol

And you are good for lots more than just workin...;)