News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Confuse-Us say: He who has dog will get his licks, in Sharing 466

Started by Lynx, July 29, 2012, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

* Chseeads passes it back.

Here, you dig it, then I'll crawl in.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

MelodyB

I still don't feel very well. I'm contemplating going to church or not. :smirk2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

I made it through my work week.  :clap: Even got a pleasant surprise today. Since I'm off work tomorrow, my crew at work threw me a little birthday party today, with chili dogs, pasta salad, cookies, and chips. It is always nice for someone to remember you.......Even more amazing, not a single soul tried to add poison to the food. :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

Hello, folkses! :hi:

I cut out all the pieces for a certain tan/beige cape this morning. :bigcheese:

Made a retro hat earlier this week. Haven't posted pics yet, but it looks like a 20's flapper hat or something. :lol:

Took the boys to the library a while ago, loaded up on books and got a few ideas together for school unit studies and such. Gotta get going more purposefully and intentionally on school plans for this year - it's coming up FAST! Currently debating having a second cup of coffee. I know, I know, this is a life-altering decision here. But for some reason it feels like a big choice at the moment. *grin*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MsJennJenn

Got my Crosley CR-49 turntable today that I won on eBay! It's soooo fantastic! Love, love it!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

Sewing like a maniac this afternoon. Today is the first day in weeks that I've been able to hit the sewing this hard, so I'm trying to make hay while the sun shines... err, makes capes while the sun shines. Yeah, that. :)

Jenn - What was the first record you played? :bigcheese:

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MsJennJenn

Quote from: SippinTea on August 09, 2012, 11:04:54 PM
Sewing like a maniac this afternoon. Today is the first day in weeks that I've been able to hit the sewing this hard, so I'm trying to make hay while the sun shines... err, makes capes while the sun shines. Yeah, that. :)

Jenn - What was the first record you played? :bigcheese:

La Boheme! lol (opera)

I only have 4...lol currently!!
So not a lot to choose from just yet!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

SippinTea

*grin* I'm glad I'm not the only opera-enjoying-nutcase on here.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: SippinTea on August 09, 2012, 11:16:12 PM
*grin* I'm glad I'm not the only opera-enjoying-nutcase on here.

Oh heavens no. I'm so in love with the opera...there aren't enough words. lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

taco_harvell

Man I am getting old. It is 7:25 and I am considering going to bed right now. This day whooped me. Unloaded a truck in the middle of the day and probably sweated more than a pig at a BBQ. It was hot out there. Oh well I guess I should just be thankful Grandpa Moses will always be older than me. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

MelodyB

SippinTea

Lynx

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 09, 2012, 10:44:53 PM
Got my Crosley CR-49 turntable today that I won on eBay! It's soooo fantastic! Love, love it!
Which reminds me...

*Psalm_97 pokes MelodyB with a turntable needle.

No, I'm not in that much of a hurry.  I just like to pick.  Or poke.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi:  We had a crazy windy storm blow through last night and knocked out internet out again at home.  Glad it doesn't go out that easy here at work.

MelodyB

My dad actually let me sleep in today! Wow. I have not slept till 9:30 in months it feels like!

I woke up naturally without alarms and dad had cooked biscits and now I'm fixing to get dressed and start doing something constructive.

It's so nice not to be rushed for once.

:)

MsJennJenn

I HATE being rushed.

I wish I could have slept in. I'm so tired this morning. Yeesh.
:sleep:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on August 10, 2012, 03:36:24 PM
My dad actually let me sleep in today! Wow. I have not slept till 9:30 in months it feels like!

I woke up naturally without alarms and dad had cooked biscits and now I'm fixing to get dressed and start doing something constructive.

It's so nice not to be rushed for once.

:)
DEstructive is a lot more fun.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

I need a vacation.

One more week, one more week, one more week.