Main Menu

Confuse-Us say: He who has dog will get his licks, in Sharing 466

Started by Lynx, July 29, 2012, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Quote from: MelodyB on August 10, 2012, 07:09:11 PM
I need a vacation.

Yes. You do. Praying about that. :)

Huge Costco trip today. :o I'm worn out. But... very, very thankful for TWO full freezers. :D

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Next weekend I get to go to the Stoneking Revival in Pensacola, but I am taking my parents with me. It's a change of scenery at least.

I.  Can't.  Wait.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

You're such a good little nursing home activities director, Mel-Mel.  :headrub:

Went and worked for a bit today.  Came home and took the car to get tires and oil change and got some groceries....my nephew and dad had went to the store and got nothing useful.  Sheesh. 

I had several hundred dollars cash when the day started....now I have $1 I think.  :smirk2:

Blah.

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

I don't feel like I'm good for anything really.

My mind is going 200mph right now. And it's not the best of thoughts. :smirk2:

Can't sleep. I am WIDE AWAKE. But I have to sleep sometime. 4am will be there, wether I get sleep or not. Blah.

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on August 11, 2012, 04:41:12 AM
I don't feel like I'm good for anything really.

Well, you do have a point there.  You never do diddly that I ask you to.

MelodyB

And you never help me either. I asked you to do the dishes last night. :smirk2:

MelodyB

It is POURING down rain in buckets. Like a waterfall.

I do not want to be awake right now. But I must.

Chseeads

I didn't do your dishes cause you won't do anything for me.  Turn about is fair play.

MelodyB

Well the dishes still need doing.

I'm at the church still. I got here and layed on the floor in the nursery, dozed off an on. Then I got up, and took the mattress out of the crib, and layed on that for awhile. :yawn: I still didn't go to sleep fully. I am so tired.

Waiting till time to pick Dad up, then I'll go home and clean the kitchen since Seth won't do it for me. Gotta figure out something for supper tonight, and lunch tomorrow.

Chseeads

Roscoe

Back at home....got up this morning and went to the monthly "car guy" breakfast in nearby Conway. While I was there, I picked up the birthday present Lou let me get- a cool antique under- the- dash air conditioning unit for Rusty!  :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2:  :bouncy:
I am SO happy! If everything goes right, we'll have the a/c unit in him before next summer's heatwave.
A friend told me when he heard that I had gotten that, "Lord, you will never get out of that truck now. You'll drive him all the time. You already drive it constantly."
The guy I got the unit off of told me he'd be glad to help me assemble and install it. Only reason it will take a while, I still have a couple of parts that will have to be acquired, such as the hoses. Probably $150 away fom having COLD air in Rusty. Next year at the car show, either Mini or my uncle will have to ride in the bed, not me. :P  I WILL be enjoying the air. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi: It was pleasant this morning, not as hot as it has been but it sure warmed up now.

MelodyB

I think I'm gonna scream.

The dishes keep multiplying, and I keep having to stop washing them to tend to dads every beck and call. I'll never get done at this rate. Seth won't help me at all.

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

The Bible even says for him to do the dishes!

And I will stretch over Jerusalem the line of Samaria, and the plummet of the house of Ahab: and I will wipe Jerusalem as a man wipeth a dish, wiping it, and turning it upside down. (2 Kings 21:13 KJV)

SEE?!

Go do those dishes, SmoopsiePoo.

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

MelodyB

And what do you think you all are laughing at? :nono:

No marriage is perfect. I don't care who you are. :P

Can't sleep again tonight. This is getting old. :smirk2:

Melody

*exhausted sigh*

Missions Conference tomorrow with Bro.Robinette from Austria preaching.

Mel, sometimes if I get what seems to be overly tired, it's hard to sleep well.  Like I'm stuck in overdrive.

Took my cousin to the airport today.  We had a great time together.

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison