Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Confuse-Us say: He who has dog will get his licks, in Sharing 466

Started by Lynx, July 29, 2012, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Making V5 juice now. 

I will eat my green beans, and beans, and beets, and stewed tomatoes, and tomato juice, and V5 juice, and whatever all else while I lay bed ridden and crippled from all the picking, washing, chopping, canning, etc. that it takes to produce the stuff.

Melody

awww I wish I were in the texting circle sometimes but then I get so busy I'm afraid I'd forget to answer someone. 

It's still warm out.

Hey Jeremy and Roscoe... have you ever listened to "Mr.Obvious" on the Bob and Tom show on youtube?  It's audio from a radio show.  The Thanksgiving turkey and critter in the sink is hilarious.  I don't know if that's up your's alley of humor.  :D

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on August 07, 2012, 09:26:56 PM
awww I wish I were in the texting circle sometimes but then I get so busy I'm afraid I'd forget to answer someone. 

It's still warm out.

Hey Jeremy and Roscoe... have you ever listened to "Mr.Obvious" on the Bob and Tom show on youtube?  It's audio from a radio show.  The Thanksgiving turkey and critter in the sink is hilarious.  I don't know if that's up your's alley of humor.  :D

:ugly:

Dat po boy dont explor nuff in the kitchen...

Brionna is sitting here listening to this and says "Aint that the garbage disposal?"
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Well, we couldn't go with Cspire after all. But we went with a prepaid deal that is only $60 a month for unlimited everything! Yay! I can watch Netflix again without using all my data!

And I kept my iPhone. Didn't get the new one, but at least I didn't downgrade to a regular phone.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

IowaSkirtGirl

I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Roscoe

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on August 08, 2012, 12:47:02 AM
She texted me.  Actually an iMessage butyaknow.
:eek!: Long time no hear from, stranger! Welcome back.

And Mel didnt text me either. Or did she? Where's my phone?!?
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on August 08, 2012, 12:53:40 AM

I have no idea.  I have been texting you for hours...no response.

MelodyB

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on August 08, 2012, 01:07:59 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 08, 2012, 12:53:40 AM

I have no idea.  I have been texting you for hours...no response.
Phone located. I'd left it in the shop while I worked on the demonically possessed Corvette. I got mad and stalked inside before I threw a match in the gas tank of the Corvette for the pain it has given me. Unfortunantly I left the phone out there. And now I can't get any service to text back...... And I must correct my false accusation. Mel DID text me. I was just too dense/ill/annoyed/ dumb to notice it. :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

My cousin from Tulsa is coming tomorrow till Saturday for a visit!   She can't go to church with me but I hope to broaden her horizon just a bit!  Pray for us please if you think of it.  There are options for her other than marry or die... lol

Chseeads

Newsman

Aww..err, grump grump.

Please tell her I said hello!

John  :waving:

Quote from: Roscoe on August 06, 2012, 11:37:17 AM
Tell that to chey......:roll:

Incidently, she pestered her mama most of the day yesterday, telling her to "text my friend John and make sure he's alright."    :biglaugh:
[/quote]

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Morning.

Today is the first day of school here. Glad I'm not still in school or sending kids there today.

Drs appt today for dad. Then physical therepy later. We are in McDs now, eating breakfast.

I love coffee.

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: