News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Confuse-Us say: He who has dog will get his licks, in Sharing 466

Started by Lynx, July 29, 2012, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

This is embarrassing, but I'll tell you because it'll be amusing to anyone besides the one having to deal with it.  I just found out what I'll be doing today.
I bought two watermelons last Sunday, put them in the trunk and forgot about them until I saw a pool of liquid behind the car today...
A most interesting smell.  And I have no idea how I'm going to get all of it out.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 04, 2012, 05:47:26 PM
This is embarrassing, but I'll tell you because it'll be amusing to anyone besides the one having to deal with it.  I just found out what I'll be doing today.
I bought two watermelons last Sunday, put them in the trunk and forgot about them until I saw a pool of liquid behind the car today...
A most interesting smell.  And I have no idea how I'm going to get all of it out.
Ewww....I know that smell all too well. I worked for a old blind gentleman selling produce from age 12 until 16. Ain't no smell like that of a rotten watermelon, and with the temps we've been experiencing...

Using my favorite out-of-context scripture- " in meekness preferring thy brother" I MUCH prefer you deal with it... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Wow, that's impressive.

Canned a batch of stewed tomatoes....one of the lids came off in the canner...like you had unscrewed it, it was just sitting there cockeyed on top of the jar....nuts...bah. 

Been selling fowl and beans and such.....

I'm tired and crippled.  Gotta get ready for church before long....  Need to tend fowl.

Need, need, need, need, need.....

MelodyB

WE GOT A RAMP! WE GOT A RAMP!!

*happydance*

:hyper:

It's the best ramp I've ever seen on a private home! It's awesome.

My daddy is happy. I'm happy. One step closer to getting him functioning for himself! Whoot!

And in other sharing news...I just got out of the shower, and when I breathe thru my nose I smell sawdust. Lol

Pics of ramp are on FB. :bigcheese:

:ramp: :wheelchair: :ramp: :wheelie:

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Newsman

I was, but wound up coming home, instead.

John  :waving:

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 04, 2012, 04:01:25 PM
Why don't any of you western folks ever come through Tennessee?   :-\

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on August 05, 2012, 08:07:59 AM

Glad you made it home, brother. Thanks for coming by.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Roscoe

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

I'm willing to give everyone here what they deserve.  :whip:

Up from napping.

MelodyB

Loooong day. Just got home about an hour ago.

My back and feet were hurting so bad this morning. I was running late and forgot to lay out the meat for lunch. Get to church and I was not in the best of moods, but God made it all ok. We had a great service and had FOUR people baptized! I feel better physically now, and after church Dad and I drove to Hurley and delivered some bread and stuff to the men's mercy house up there, then I came home and cooked. We just ate and I'm gettin ready to lay down.

I'm exhausted.

SippinTea

*HUGS* Mel and *dances happy dances* with her! Hurray for ramps!

Isaac - Ewwww!! I don't envy you that job. :yell:

*thinks about sharing, and then decides maybe it's best not*

Happy Sunday, everyone! :hi:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

I'm sorry, Shrewby, but you just shared, whether you liked it or not.

Newsman

Newsman

I look forward to irritating y'all again..even though I'm the Grumpyest of the Grumpye :)

Quote from: Roscoe on August 05, 2012, 11:47:58 AM
Quote from: Newsman on August 05, 2012, 08:07:59 AM

Glad you made it home, brother. Thanks for coming by.

MelodyB

Chseeads

Chseeads