Confuse-Us say: He who has dog will get his licks, in Sharing 466

Started by Lynx, July 29, 2012, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Well he's not "looking" at the duck. I think it's aimed for Melb.

:hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Somebody prank called me in regard to one of my Craigslist bird ads while ago...

So I put his number in the Prankdial site and sent him a call....

Now to find some bathroom walls to write it on....  :smirk2:

Roscoe

Back at work.  :sadbounce:

Quote from: Newsman on August 06, 2012, 12:45:09 AM
I look forward to irritating y'all again..even though I'm the Grumpyest of the Grumpye :)

John  :waving:

Quote from: Roscoe on August 05, 2012, 11:47:58 AM
Quote from: Newsman on August 05, 2012, 08:07:59 AM
I was, but wound up coming home, instead.

John  :waving:

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 04, 2012, 04:01:25 PM
Why don't any of you western folks ever come through Tennessee?   :-\
Glad you made it home, brother. Thanks for coming by.
Tell that to chey......:roll:

Incidently, she pestered her mama most of the day yesterday, telling her to "text my friend John and make sure he's alright."    :biglaugh:

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on August 06, 2012, 11:37:17 AM
Incidently, she pestered her mama most of the day yesterday, telling her to "text my friend John and make sure he's alright."    :biglaugh:
It is debatable whether he'll EVER be alright.  :roll:

Could be worse though.  I haven't been alright since I was born.  I think I have more fun that way.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

You know what makes me incredibly sad? People who had at one time a glimpse of Truth, but who never REALLY gave themselves to Christ and let HIM control their life... and then walk away and decide Jesus just doesn't "work for them". You're either "in Christ" or you're not. And oftentimes the difference is so glaringly obvious that you can spot who won't be even claiming to be a believer in advance of THEM admitting the fact. It's heartbreaking. When people just "try Jesus" and aren't truly sold out to Him, letting Him take over every aspect of their life, when they reserve certain areas of their life that THEY want to be in control of.... well, utter shipwreck of their life is only a matter of time. And watching the spiral go more and more out of control makes me so very very sad. I wish I could somehow show them what it's like on the other side of a genuine spiritual breakthrough with God. When you REALLY give yourself to Him. But you can't show someone that. Every has to get there on their own. It's the ones who give up even trying that make me incredibly sad. I can't stand the thought of someone going to hell.

*sad*
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

Canned pickled beets....

Need to go jump in and pick green beans.

Melody

Quote from: SippinTea on August 06, 2012, 09:32:51 PM
You know what makes me incredibly sad? People who had at one time a glimpse of Truth, but who never REALLY gave themselves to Christ and let HIM control their life... and then walk away and decide Jesus just doesn't "work for them". You're either "in Christ" or you're not. And oftentimes the difference is so glaringly obvious that you can spot who won't be even claiming to be a believer in advance of THEM admitting the fact. It's heartbreaking. When people just "try Jesus" and aren't truly sold out to Him, letting Him take over every aspect of their life, when they reserve certain areas of their life that THEY want to be in control of.... well, utter shipwreck of their life is only a matter of time. And watching the spiral go more and more out of control makes me so very very sad. I wish I could somehow show them what it's like on the other side of a genuine spiritual breakthrough with God. When you REALLY give yourself to Him. But you can't show someone that. Every has to get there on their own. It's the ones who give up even trying that make me incredibly sad. I can't stand the thought of someone going to hell.

*sad*

I agree Ruby.  Even the ones that DO give their lives in the beginning and then it becomes harder and they aren't ready to for example, answer the calling God has given them because they sought for it.  Or even really seek for something deeper, because they just aren't ready to make that much of a sacrifice.

Every day is a choice.  There's no "safe" place that someone can just lean back and guarantee they could never fall from where they're at.  It's sobering.

Chseeads

Picked a 5 gal. bucket of beans.....  More and more to go.....

Not enough hours in the day.

MelodyB

I'm alive.

If anyone tried to text or call me after about 10:30am yesterday, I didn't get it. Our phones were shut off for no reason, and dad spent about 30 minutes yelling at customer service. They say we have a late fee that hasn't been pain, but dad faithfully pays the bill every month, and they confirmed that the bills had been paid on time and in full for the past 6 months. And they couldn't or wouldnt tell him when this late fee developed and what it was for, so he got mad, and said we are changing phone companies.

Dont know if I will have a new phone today or when, but I'll send out my new number soon. I hope I get to keep my iPhone. :smirk2:

In other news, I'm tired and sick this morning, nauseated. But I've dropped dad at dialysis, and I'm using the wifi at McDs, then I'm headed to the church.

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Well. That explains why I felt ignored.  :hypocrite:

I'm back at work. Got up earlier than normal this a.m because Lou had to be at work early. When she gets up there is no more sleep for anyone. :smirk2: Since I was up early I left early. Since I left early, I figured I might as well take it slow this morning, so I drove Rusty in. Much better mood. I'm thinking my boss wishes I would drive Rusty every day since I am more agreeable when I do....

Have a terrific day everyone. Or if ya don't want to, just have a day.  :P (Cheese)
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

MEL-MEL, I thought you were dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :reaction:

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on August 07, 2012, 11:28:06 AM
I'm thinking my boss wishes I would drive Rusty every day since I am more agreeable when I do....

We ALL wish you drove Rusty every day.  You grump.   :P

(in response to mel's plight):  I guess I better brace for a bunch of text's from Roscoe since he aint texting you too! :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Dearest SethiePoo, I knew my absence would hurt you the most. I am diligently trying to remedy the situation. You will be the very first person that I text when I get a phone. :freaky2:

Chseeads

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

* Chseeads looks over Shrewby's shoulder.... 

What are you snorting over there?

Can I have some??

Heather

Still alive

Still haven't killed anyone (even though my co-employees are teetering that line)

Still home with my mom and my car still (currently) works.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on August 07, 2012, 05:01:14 PM
Still alive

Still haven't killed anyone (even though my co-employees are teetering that line)

Still home with my mom and my car still (currently) works.

*Disco Ball Drops*

*music starts*

:sing:  .....stayin' alive, stayin' alive....

:disco:

MelodyB

We are in McDs right now. Dad is using the facilities. I'm waiting. :flush:

We just went to Cspire. They have iphone 4s for $50, and then $50 a month unlimited everything. Then dads phone would be free, and our monthly bill would only be $90 a month!! That's a huge savings of what we are paying now...($176) so we may go with that and I'll have a NEW iPhone! Yay!

Pray he let's us get this one!

Chseeads