News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

So Mini Met Roscoe Rd 2 (Contest Entry Thread)

Started by mini, June 18, 2012, 12:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

I don't have a problem seeing them and I'm using a phone even.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on July 19, 2012, 01:33:36 PM

This is the most striking feature of a 1956 Ford Crown Victoria "Glasstop". Very beautiful, but sadly heated up the interior something awful, and as a result was not as resounding a success as Ford wanted...

Quote from: minnesota68 on July 19, 2012, 01:46:28 PM

One of the most beautiful pickup designs of all time in my opinion.... Dodge trucks of the early thirties were gorgeous. A few short years later, they lost their way. '39 through the post war trucks were not nearly as pretty...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Figured I'd throw this one in from my trip to mini-stir's house..

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

All pictures are resized.  Photobucket is driving me crazy.  On mobile, all of them are small... *sigh*

Lynx

Still big pictures.  Maybe photobucket just hasn't updated its links yet. 

You mention mobile.  Are you posting these pics from your phone?

If you put them on your computer, there's a freeware picture editor/media player that has a neat trick.  You can point it at a folder full of pics and it will resize all the pics in that folder to whatever ratio you set.  Also save all the pics as whatever you want, jpg, gif, bmp, etc.  No more resizing pics one at a time.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Photobucket isnt updating their links.  Its on their end for whatever reason.

mini

The dash was absolutely beautiful....

mini

mini

Hum...still showing up large.  But if I go in to the website, it shows up as resized.  It usually corrects itself in a few hours.  So check back tomorrow morning... :ugly:

mini

mini

Intersting point about the horn in the center of the steering wheel...its really the starter!

mini

My absolute favorite car.  This thing was beautiful.

mini