News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

So Mini Met Roscoe Rd 2 (Contest Entry Thread)

Started by mini, June 18, 2012, 12:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Gaaahhhhh....now some show up resized and some show up big.  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

I don't ever see the problem.  They always look fine for me, even shortly after you post them.

MelodyB

Me too. I have been peeking in here all day and have never seen a problem.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

Weird.  I even tried other browsers and it was still showing up big...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

I have said this before, but I love the attention to details on these cars:

mini

Dont know if green interior would have been my first choice, but here it is:

mini

mini

mini

mini

This car was awesome.  His grandfather bought it, sold it to a daughters boyfriend, years later, the son found it, took 10 years to talk the guy out of it, bought it, then the son and grandson restored it.  All that had been done with it since restoration (in the 70's) was the fenders had been painted.  Absolutely flawless.

mini

Another angle:

I wish I had gotten a picture of his picture.  He had a shot of his grandpa with the car!

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

This picture cracks me up.  I was walking along, snapping photos, and a guy to my left says "You trying to take a picture of Jim (or whatever his name was) washing that car?"  Without one ounce of forethought, I said "Naw, he aint cute enough."

I made several instant friends right there.

mini

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

mini