News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

A boars work is never done in sharing 4-6-1

Started by Babs, April 17, 2012, 02:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick One

A
Z

Chseeads

*sigh*

Took a nap.....took over some powerwashing the walks the dad was doing....

I want to go to MY's house and smoke some weed.  I need something to settle my nerves.

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on April 28, 2012, 07:35:05 PM

And I am fixing to began cooking pork chops in a mushroom gravy sauce, and whatever vegetables I can find, and maybe a cheesecake for dinner.
Sounds good.  I'll be right over.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

Quote from: Roscoe on April 28, 2012, 07:35:05 PM
Is it a coincidence that all the encroaching vines and weeds that I want to kill before the take over my house is on the SAME SIDE OF THE HOUSE THAT OKLAHOMA IS?!?!? I think not. :mad: I'm reasonably sure it is Mini's fault.

Everything is Mini's fault. *nods wisely*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

The Purple Fuzzy

We cooked chicken on the smoker today for a little church that was having a work day.  They had kids from the Bible college come to give them a hand.  Was so glad to get done and back home.  It got hot and that smoke gets to you after a while.

Lynx

I found a good greek restaurant down in Corinth, and Grandma took me there for my birthday.  My birthday was last month, but the food is still just as good.  Gonna have to go back down there next week, they said the special would be fish on angel hair pasta.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on April 28, 2012, 07:59:21 PMI want to go to MY's house and smoke some weed.  I need something to settle my nerves.
Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 28, 2012, 09:18:02 PMSounds good.  I'll be right over.

LOL  bad day too, Isaac?  Good to see you have a sense of humor. 

The only weeds I have right now, Roscoe is wild strawberries.  You're going to have to climb a tree if you want to get high.

Lynx

Bah.  There was a time when the forum would inform me if someone posted a message while I was typing mine.  I fixed the previous post.

The line about climbing a tree was pretty good though.

In the words of the great Confuse-Us:  Man who stands on toilet lid to change bathroom lightbulb, is very high on pot. :biglaugh:
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 29, 2012, 02:53:44 AM
Bah.  There was a time when the forum would inform me if someone posted a message while I was typing mine. 
I noticed that mine quit doing that recently

taco_harvell

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 29, 2012, 02:53:44 AM
Bah.  There was a time when the forum would inform me if someone posted a message while I was typing mine.  I fixed the previous post.

The line about climbing a tree was pretty good though.

In the words of the great Confuse-Us:  Man who stands on toilet lid to change bathroom lightbulb, is very high on pot. :biglaugh:

How goes your job situation? Keeping you in prayer!

Working on the last part of my final final. No matter what I have a good enough grade to pass so at midnight tomorrow night AZ time I become a college graduate.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Yes, I'm the one wanting to get high, and don't you forget it.

If Roscoe climbed up a tree everybody would just think it was Zacchaeus.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: SippinTea on April 28, 2012, 05:12:26 PM
*thinks about commenting on Jenn's post, and then thinks better of the comment* :P

Sorry your neck is hurting, girlie!

:beret:

What were you going to say m'dear? Hmmmmm??

Paul and Sue did indeed come over. She and I laid out by the pool, and then even though the wind today was and still is atrocious...and the pool only a mere 82 degrees....we got in the pool! For the first time this year!! YAY! FUN! After you got past the initial shock of the coldness, it began to warm up and it was great!

So we didn't do much today but lay around, talk, and be LAZY!
I am indeed burnt though haha...not too bad though.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on April 29, 2012, 04:03:11 AM
If Roscoe climbed up a tree everybody would just think it was Zacchaeus.
Soon I will meet Roscoe in person and see just how tall, or not, he is.  But considering you people called his miata pink for so long when it turned out it was really black, I'm thinking he won't be all that short when I finally meet him. :P

Taco:  It resolved well enough.  Looked like I was going to be left hanging over the weekend, but all has ended well.

In other, totally unrelated news, I need to have a camera crew follow me around at work and video every minute, solely for purpose of indemnity.   :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

That's good to hear!

Well I turned in my final final and as of tomorrow night I will no longer be a college student. I will be a graduate! Goes to show you anyone can do it no matter how dumb or old. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MelodyB

Well I had a DAY! Turned out really good.

Dropped Dad off at Dialysis, then I went to church and got the money from the snack bar and made a list of things we needed, then went and picked up Erica, went to WM, then back to church, unloaded and stocked and cleaned the snack bar, talked to Granny for a bit, helped Erica with her sign practice, then Erica's mom came and picked her up. Then I played around on the computer some, and went back upstairs to try to nap a bit. Granny was praying, and she proceeded to come upstairs and pray for every single one of our Youth and Youth staff by name. I just layed there in the dark on the couch and politely prayed to myself while she did. Then she left, and I was dozing again, and she called my phone. Lol Asked me was I still somewhere in the building...come to find out she didn't see me over there on the couch while she was up there, walking past me every few minutes while she prayed. Haha! So I went back down and helped her set up all the tables and chairs for the 5th Sunday dinner we are having tomorrow. Then after an hour or so of that, we ate lunch and I decided again to try to nap. So back upstairs I go, in the dark, on the couch. In about 30 mins, the door flings open, and the lights are glaring, and who walks in but Kimber herself. So after some brief conversation, we go downstairs and play a heated game of checkers while we wait for the rest of the Innovate team to arrive for our meeting. We had a brief meeting, cause EVERYONE else was late, and after that, the kids got there and we decided to play Apples to Apples, and it was HILARIOUS! Kimber had her face buried in my arm from laughter for most of the game. And I won. ;) Then Wes decided to WALK to the beach with the kids. Some of them, including me, didn't want to walk, so we took the church van, and followed them, reeeeeeelllllly slowly. We got to the beach, played in the park, walked the pier, played in the park again, and then loaded up and went back to church. Then Krissy and I gave Livi a bath in the kitchen sink. Then we took kids home, and some of us with vehicles met at Sonic. After chilling there, I went back to the church again, and did my Saturday cleaning. Then another stop at WM on the way home, and when I got home I picked all the taters out of the veggies for my famous chicken soup, put it all in the crockpot, turned it on, and now I am in bed writing this.

Whew. That was my day. Nutshell version. ;)

Did I miss anything, Kimber? Haha. 

We were riding really slow in the van to the beach, and had the windows down. Livi says, "Turn that window off Mel Mel, it's blowing my hair!"
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

We've seen pictures of Roscoe.  He looks like a Keebler Elf.

MelodyB

Oh. One more thing.

Today was awesome, and I NEEDED it. Badly. Just to be ME. Not worry about anyone else and sicknesses and things I needed to to, but just chill with my crew and just BE.

When I got home, I found out that my parents survived, and everything was fine. The house is royally messy, dads clothes and dishes all over the living room, but they were fine, and I had an amazing day.

Thank you Jesus for giving me my friends and busy, crazy hilarious days like today. :bigcheese:

Lynx

All you polecats that are gonna be at the meet-up, check your PM. 

Except for you MellowYellow.  I know you and gluten don't get along.   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Chseeads

I must be a boar because my work is never done either.

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

You are def a bore sometimes...and a boar too. :hypocrite:

MelodyB

I had another amazing day today!

We had a great SS lesson, about the triut of the free of life, lol and then church was great! Baby dedication, and then Wes preached his heart out about unity and oneness, had a baptism, and then had an amazing dinner on the grounds. After the crowd disbursed a bit, we played Apples to Apples again, and I WON! Again! I am now known as the ETW A2A Champieen! Then we cleaned up and I had a heart to heart with a friend, and found out something exciting that I had suspected for awhile now! But I can't say just yet. She wants to be the bearer of the news. (not that y'all care, you don't know her, but for Kimbers sake, I can't say...)

Then I came home, fed my parents, and I'm in my Jammie's, about to watch some NCIS. I'll soon be done with them, and I can quit talking about it. Lol