Main Menu

A boars work is never done in sharing 4-6-1

Started by Babs, April 17, 2012, 02:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick One

A
Z

Babs

Sometimes melody and I will have a text conversation that spans a week or more. Sometimes may be a smiley only conversation lol

I think one time it took me almost a week before I answered lol

I hate a ringing phone and always keep it on vibrate
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

Howdy everyone! :hi:

:P @ everyone who loves texting. I hate it. I use it only when I have to. But I hate talking on the phone even more, sooo.... :lol: I guess you better just come visit me face to face if you have something to say to me. ;)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

For someone who hates texting, Ruby Dear, you can hold a pretty decent text conversation when you want to. ;)

Don't get me wrong...I'm thankful, and I cherish every one! ;)

Been a long day today. I busted Dad out of the hospital! Yay! He is home now and sleeping in his own bed. We had good church tonight, and I got to see one of my favoritest people tonight and hang out with her after church too! I have missed her.

Tomorrow is wound care, and then I'm gonna cook a big steak dinner for my daddy. I will have to chauffeur him around for the next week or two, on account of he can't use his right foot right now. But I am just thankful he has a right foot! Last week we didn't think he would have one this week!

Thank you Jesus!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Oh! I told a few people that I made a delicious calzone for lunch and that I would post the pictures of it.

So I found this recipe on Pinterest, and it was for a braided calzone. The ingredients were the standard pizza type, but since my Mom doesn't like that too well, I decided to alter it a bit and use the idea, but with spinach and alfredo sauce.

My ingredients: Canned pizza dough, Alfredo sauce, baby spinach, grape tomatoes, mushrooms, and CHEESE! (and of course my Pampered Chef classic round stoneware)

I spread the dough out, the spooned some alfredo sauce on it, then added the rest, all in the middle of the dough. Then I cut little strips in the side of the dough and folded it over it, stretching to cover the whole thing. It was awkward, and looked funny but worked!

Then I baked it at 375 for 30 minutes.

It came out all brown and crispy on the outside...

And cheesy gooey on the inside!

When I do it again, I'll add more cheese, and less sauce. And also a bit of salt, but it was amazing!

kmymbir

That made me sick just looking at it Mel. I'm surprised you did not say more about the service, of course you may have missed it, it would of been hard to hear over me.. LOL.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

How is that sickening? It's like a spinich pizza, only different. Lol if I had made it the traditional way, you would have begged me for it.

And yeah, you were kinda loud tonight. Glad I was beside you and not in front of you like I normally am.

Babs

* Babs thinks people shouldn't be allowed to post pictures of food online after 9 p.m.

*drool*

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Yeah, what Babs said.  Now I'm all hungry and it's too close to bedtime.  No fair!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

MelodyB

kmymbir

I don't know what today holds in store, but God does, I'm ready!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Roscoe

And indeed it would be- minus all that healthy stuff and WITH about 2 lbs of meat... :laughhard:

I'm off to work my part time job. Lord, I'd rather stay at home.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Morning!

Fittin to get a shower and take Dad to wound care. I get to see his foot today! I have been missing it in the hospital, everytime they changed the dressings, I missed it, but today I'm gonna see for myself. Lol

I'm gross I know.

Anyone want pictures? :hypocrite:

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Isaac, I thought of you this morning.  My supervisor had to go on a business trip and he brought me back a Lindt dark chocolate bar.  My hubby will enjoy it since I don't care for dark chocolate.

MsJennJenn

A business trip where? Walmart? lol you can get those everywhere!

Here at work. Lots of tension this week amongst my stores...and my boss. Tempers are flying, attitudes growing and its a MESS. Wish I could just walk out and not come back.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

No, he went to Canada but always tries to bring a small gift back.  He's just nice.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 27, 2012, 01:56:14 PM
No, he went to Canada but always tries to bring a small gift back.  He's just nice.

Must be nice! It's like pulling teeth for my boss to even remember Admin day. Sigh...
-Alexander Den Heijer-