Main Menu

A boars work is never done in sharing 4-6-1

Started by Babs, April 17, 2012, 02:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick One

A
Z

Lynx

Availability does not degrade quality.  It's better than hershey and the orange/dark chocolate bar is yummy.

Oops... sorry, real men aren't supposed to say yummy are they?   :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 27, 2012, 01:59:22 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 27, 2012, 01:56:14 PM
No, he went to Canada but always tries to bring a small gift back.  He's just nice.

Must be nice! It's like pulling teeth for my boss to even remember Admin day. Sigh...
He's from China and evertime he goes on a trip he brings us all a small gift.   We only have 7 of us in this office but still, that's just nice.

MsJennJenn

That is nice! Appreciation and recognition go a long way!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

I don't care for dark chocolate either, but they say it is good for you and I make sure to eat whats good for me lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Melody

The Goshen blessing is kind of the theme of this year at our church.  Seems like the vein we're in right now.  It's been a awhile since Nathan and I have had some Bible discussions/study together.  Today he started texting some thoughts on Joseph to Moses, which I've been reading and thinking on also.  I hope it becomes a regular thing again. ♥ 

Lynx

The darker the chocolate, the less room for sugar.  70% is really good, perfect balance.

Unfortunately that particular bar is not available here.  Fuzzy, let me know how it is... er, how your husband says it is, will you please?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

I thought I posted in here last night.....  :eyebrow:

Went to church and discovered it had been broken into at some point....kicked the back door in, busted the door frame.  Only thing they visibly touched inside was they opened the doors of the Bible stand and left them open and had moved something in there.  Apparently just looking for cash, of which there was none there.  Thankfully didn't take anything else or tear anything else up besides the door. 

May the Good Lord smite them with emerods in their secret places and save their souls.

Melody

I have come to love dark chocolate.  Salt helps with the bitterness.  So, you might enjoy it better with nuts or something...  I'm going to try a recipe this week that is called Olive Oil Cake with dark chocolate and fresh rosemary.  It'll be my first time to incorporate chocolate into something that doesn't seem like a desert.  Which is from this book that I'm am totally facinated by:

because of the intriging things said in this person's blog: http://www.thewednesdaychef.com/the_wednesday_chef/2010/05/kim-boyces-good-to-the-grain.html

Melody

I know I post a lot about food.  I'm sorry if it's too boring.  My life is pretty simple... lol 

Oh, we went to the museum last night.  Man, a lot of nakedness in art.  Kinda crazy.  I really enjoy the history and the talent to experience there but I can only enjoy it so long before the pretentious shallowness of it starts to bother me.  History is one thing, giant rods of metal weilded togther to look like, well, some unidentifiable expression is another.  Paying hundreds of thousands/millions for said "art" became almost offensive by time we got to the end.  "Let's spend 2.3 million dollars on pictures of the starving and destitute."  or better yet, abstractness.  There is literally a piece consisting of a black square.  There is a purse, a regular modern purse. on a stand.  The kids almost picked it up, worried someone had lost it.   I actually enjoy some abstract work, the colors, shapes and such.  Some of it though just makes me smh.  I think when it is trying to make a social statement that is steeped in unGodliness, or frivilousy, is when I'm disenchanted.

Chseeads

I'm a coal miner's daughter.

While I was waiting on the police to come last night, I discovered that the soles of my shoes are wore through in places, and one of them is cracked open all the way across is.....

I'm going to have to go barefoot for the summer and hopefully get some shoes by winter. :P

Lynx

I could give you a pair of my shoes, but I don't think you want them. 
"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

Quote from: MelodyB on April 27, 2012, 02:33:28 PM
Eww. I dont care for dark chocolate.
I did not know this about you :eyebrow:, our friendship just ended, Ruby please take her off my hands! :frownshake:
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

The Purple Fuzzy

I tasted it, just a small bite and it was so bitter. :P

MelodyB

Quote from: kmymbir on April 27, 2012, 09:18:40 PM
I did not know this about you :eyebrow:, our friendship just ended, Ruby please take her off my hands! :frownshake:

:sadbounce:

SippinTea

Deal. I get ALL the dark chocolate... and Mel. :P

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 27, 2012, 09:47:09 PM
I tasted it, just a small bite and it was so bitter. :P

:P

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

I've never met Mel in person, but she seems nice enough... but you'll have to fight me over the dark chocolate. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on April 27, 2012, 10:28:00 PM

:sadbounce:

I'll take her. I don't judge my friends on their food likes and dislikes! For shame!!  :nono:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

I feel special! People are fighting over me!

And in other news...Putting the contents of a glow stick in a bottle of bubbles makes the bottle glow, but does not produce glowing bubbles. :(

I saw a pin on Pinterest that said that if you cut open a glow stick and pour it into some bubbles, you can have glowing bubbles to make summer nights spectacular!

This was gonna be my signature awesome feat of the summer! I would bust out with some amazing glowing bubbles at a late night Youth event and wow all my ETWs with my awesomeness! It would be EPIC!

But alas, the bottle glowed, and nary a bubble even glistened in the darkness. *sigh*

It was a lovely thought. :smirk2:

Babs

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

You should sue whoever posted that!

This could be your big break!

MelodyB

I got it from Barb, and I think Barb got it from Melodya...

Babs

It was a re-pin, not for sure if  it was MY, but I dont follow too many on there lol

My latest blog post.

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on April 28, 2012, 12:57:10 AM
You should sue whoever posted that!

This could be your big break!

Umm... I'll have to look that one up & try it... Lol

Chseeads

Read an article earlier about some woman suing the company that makes Nutella for misleading her with their advertising into thinking their product was healthy and a $3.5 million settlement was made, so if people can win for their own stupidity, then sure Mel-Mel or you can too.

:hypocrite: