Quote from: MelodyB on May 01, 2012, 02:16:23 AM
Went to WM, came home.

Gonna bake mom a cake. :smirk2:

Why kind of poison did you put in it?

Newsman

Are you accusing her of some fowl deed?

John  :waving:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Newsman

MelodyB

I didnt make that cake after all. I was too tired.

Up and at 'em! I'm up, and ready to start this day. Taking dad to Dialysis, then hanging out with a friend most of the day. :hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

I'm back at work.   :smirk:
Got up a bit early- Lou had to be at work at 5am so she (and chey and I) went to bed quite early last night, so I was awake around 4 am. couldn't resist, I brought the Corvette to work. Stopped to get gas and got approached by an older man driving a older truck, who immediatly began to tell me about HIS 'vettes. When he began listing off his collection, I was like "yeah, right" (to myself), then he says, "here, I've got some pics of my best car- a 1967 Corvette, 427/4 speed with 435 horsepower." Mini would've flipped. It was a beautiful car. And now I have a new friend. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Heather

At work. As of today I've been here a year :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

I took off work today to be with the kids.

Chseeads

As bad as I hate to, going to go to town to get fencing material.  And hit a store for work while I'm at it.  Blah.

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

I did, over in another thread.  What more do you want?  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Cleaned the church.  I'm not feeling so hot.  The cold/flu whatever has been going around.  I don't have it like everyone else has, I just don't feel up to par.

Also.  I love summer shoes that don't require socks.  However, my feet stink in them.   :smirk2:

Heather

Quote from: Chseeads on May 01, 2012, 03:32:06 PM
As bad as I hate to, going to go to town to get fencing material.  And hit a store for work while I'm at it.  Blah.

what did the store do that you wanted to hit it? or did you rob it?!?!?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

Quote from: Psalm_97 on May 01, 2012, 07:32:51 PM

A steak, medium rare, loaded tater, and unsweetened tea.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

I knew someone would say something like that.  Didn't think it would take that many posts for it though.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 01, 2012, 07:39:20 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on May 01, 2012, 07:32:51 PM

A steak, medium rare, loaded tater, and unsweetened tea.
Where's the "like" button when ya need it?!?  :laughhard:

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on May 01, 2012, 07:38:30 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on May 01, 2012, 03:32:06 PM

what did the store do that you wanted to hit it? or did you rob it?!?!?

I hit the Wal-Mart since I was out that way.....  What do they do that makes me want to hit it?  They're ingnernt in there.... 

Last week when I was in there, there was supposed to be a Mother's Day card display to be put up (which really wasn't due until this week), and I tried to talk to a manager or somebody to see where it could be set up at, and nobody knows who to get to ask anything when you try to ask someone for assistance....and then they said the co-manager was supposed to come and see me.  He never did all the time that I was in there.  I think I saw him when I was in the back room, but I didn't address him, I was like, whatever if you can't come out here and deal with this, poop on ya....  BUT, I couldn't find the stupid box of our stuff in the backroom that day anyways, the place was a madhouse...

Well, today I did find the box back there, but finding a manager was a bunch of hooey.  They first go to find the Celebrations Dept. manager...she was at lunch, they said she'd be back in a bit, told her associate to let her know I was there, yadda yadda...  Well, nobody ever shows, I get the thing set up in the meantime...go back up and ask to see if I can find out if she's back...  So then they page her....finally she comes up front, and says she can't tell me where to set it, the asst. manager (the aforementioned co-manager) has to do that, and he was supposed to come up there and talk to me.  She did end up telling me where I could set it and apologizing for the co-manager acting like he was going to come and talk to me and not doing it. 

You can never get ahold of anybody in there that knows beans from apple butter. 

Sheesh.

Anyways.....  Then I had maddening experiences shopping for my fence materials....  Menard's people are dumb as a box of rocks too....  They say they'll send somebody to help you load stuff, and they never show up.  I've had them do the same thing pretty much every time I go back in the lumberyard....  Morons.  So I wooled my crossties onto the trailer myself, which is what I pretty much intended to do anyways....  Shoot, I've gotta wool em around by myself once I get em home, why bother getting help to load em?

Anyways....then 3 places didn't have the same prices on wire in the store that they had online....so I ended up going back to Menard's again to get it and could've had it there the first time...blah.....

And my shoes are dead...dead I say....it rained off and on and I might as well have been barefoot.

I'm glad to be home.  Lord.

Now somebody come and build this fence.....and this shed....and remodel this other shed....and then build more fence....and then......

* Chseeads dies.

Chseeads

Thank you all for mourning silently for me.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads