News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

A boars work is never done in sharing 4-6-1

Started by Babs, April 17, 2012, 02:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick One

A
Z

Babs

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 26, 2012, 05:36:06 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on April 26, 2012, 04:53:03 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on April 26, 2012, 04:30:35 PM
The Bible commands us to LOVE people, not answer their phone calls. ;)

That...is...awesome...

IF this was facebook, I would have to like this.  LOL
I like this, too.  I hate talking on the phone.

Me too!
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Babs

Quote from: MelodyB on April 26, 2012, 03:58:40 PM
Is it bad that my cousin keeps calling and I keep ignoring his call? He is a drug head and I don't like talking to him cause he always sounds stoned. So when he calls, I ignore it. He is wanting to check on Dad, but he NEVER EVER calls just to talk when everything is fine, he ONLY calls when either mom
or dad is in the hospital, and if you do talk to him, he wants to know what kind of meds the drs are giving them. It annoys me, and I won't answer, so QUIT CALLING MY PHONE! If you want to talk to Dad, call his phone or the room up there. I will not talk to you! Go away!

/rant

I give these types my "ringtone of silence". Just record a few seconds of silence and save/name the file silence or something and boom 8+ D

My latest blog post.

MsJennJenn

I like to talk on the phone, but I have to be in the mood. But sometimes when I'm in the mood, no one is ever there to talk to.

But I am all about texting....but I hate people who ignore you when you text them. If you don't feel like talking, then JUST SAY THAT. Don't just leave me hanging. I HATE that. I'd rather your mean blatant response of "I don't want to talk, to you or otherwise" than to just be ignored!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Babs

I text all the time. Like it better because if it comes at an inconvenient time I can at least see the messages not have to call my voicemail, hate voicemail almost as much as talking lol

My latest blog post.

Melody

I don't always have my phone connected to my body at all times.  Neither am I just available every waking moment to text back.  I see both sides.  I am less likely to reply to people who expect immediate responses, as if I am at their disposal... lol 

Babs

My latest blog post.

MsJennJenn

I don't mind if the response isn't immediate....just don't leave me hanging period you know?
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

yes.  Nathan leaves people hanging for like a week or more sometimes.  Not cool.  But he forgets, he's a face to face person.

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 26, 2012, 06:18:25 PM
I don't always have my phone connected to my body at all times.  Neither am I just available every waking moment to text back.  I see both sides.  I am less likely to reply to people who expect immediate responses, as if I am at their disposal... lol
Yeah, what she said.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 26, 2012, 01:34:10 PM
You're defense makes NO sense.

Because I actually would rather buy a Hallmark card then an American Greeting one. CVS uses American Greetings....and our cards are poop!!! Never any good ones!

:eek!:

Went and burned trash earlier, came back and a big snake was laying across the driveway.....eek....I ran over it.  Didn't want it creeping around and surprising me somewhere.... *shudder*  :shudder:

Chseeads

I hate calling people....  I used to call people all the time, had a couple phases of that, but back to no calling anymore.  Texting is fine, but I only text a couple of people with any major regularity....  I'm always afraid everybody has got tired of me or whatever, I dunno.

Roscoe

Thanks to a certain bald headed fruit monkey and others here, I text constantly... ;)
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

The good news of the day is, after the tractor got a new battery, it actually starts without an Act of Congress.....amazing.....

Babs

Quote from: Roscoe on April 26, 2012, 07:05:31 PM
Thanks to a certain bald headed fruit monkey and others here, I text constantly... ;)

I have a fruit monkey that texts me, but shes not bald lol

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Ummm yes I am. More than you know. :o

And I agree with Jenn...if you don't wanna talk just say so, don't wait a week to respond. And furthermore, if I am just making a statement that doesn't need a response really, you can just text me a "k" and I know you got it out of courtesy. That's good manners. ;)

Jenn...we need to exchange numbers. ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on April 26, 2012, 07:17:17 PM

And I agree with Jenn...if you don't wanna talk just say so, don't wait a week to respond. And furthermore, if I am just making a statement that doesn't need a response really, you can just text me a "k" and I know you got it out of courtesy. That's good manners. ;)

okay.....make that TWO fruit monkeys... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

YES exactly. A simple "k" works too!!! Don't just ASSUME I know your answer!!
AGH!

Okay! But I get nervous and won't talk on the phone when I've never talked to someone on the phone before...haha I have to know/hear their voice first. Ask April...LOL
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

Feels like a Saturday with Andrew out of school.

Babs

This is my 14,000th post   :hypocrite:

Have roasted chicken almost done. Thinking about making some fried cabbage with it. Really wish I had some soy sauce

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

No wonder you've been posting so much today.  Trying to hit that lovely number. ;)

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Is anyone here good with electric guitars?  I have some questions about how to get that certain "sound."  It has to do with effects, and effects I have abundantly through my computer, but the order in which you chain them seems to have an effect all out of proportion to how you set each effect.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 26, 2012, 07:50:30 PM

YES exactly. A simple "k" works too!!! Don't just ASSUME I know your answer!!
AGH!

Okay! But I get nervous and won't talk on the phone when I've never talked to someone on the phone before...haha I have to know/hear their voice first. Ask April...LOL

Haha! Well as many videos as I have on YouTube, my voice shouldn't be hard to hear before hand! Just go to my channel and knock yourself out. I have like 90+ videos! Melodyb99 is my channel. :)

I'll pm you my number so you can text me. ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?