Previous topic - Next topic

Pick One

A
Z

The Purple Fuzzy

kmymbir

RiSe AnD sHiNe!! :clap:
I've got the joy joy joy joy ALL IN MY HEART!! :sing: :sing:
(original version edited, from "down in" to "ALL IN", I want Jesus completely!) ;)

I found out there will not be internet in the place I am staying...I sort of like it..  :bigcheese:
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

I could have told you that! Lol

I have a monster of a headache this morning. Gonna go to the hospital this afternoon, don't need to right away cause dad will be in Dialysis till after 1 or so. He is doing better, still in pain, but his spirits are better. May be a few more days before he comes home though.

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

I am here.  You are there.  Everyone else is also there, but different theres than your there. 

Next question.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

I was gonna go to the hospital, but dad just called and said they are JUST NOW taking him to dialysis, so he won't be done with that for several hours and not to come up there till 5 or so. :smirk2:

And here we thought he had alread been in there all morning.

Roscoe

At work. Again. Feeling less than terrific....kinda icky, actually. Blah. :-(
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on April 25, 2012, 04:56:11 PM
At work. Again. Feeling less than terrific....kinda icky, actually. Blah. :-(

Sorry Roscoe.  REAL chicken noodle soup will boost your immune system.

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 25, 2012, 04:33:17 PMWhere is everyone today! :demand:

It's going to be 90° today!  I wish we had a pool!  Now what to do outside?  The grass doesn't need mowed.  Maybe we'll wash the car.

MsJennJenn

Supposed to be 90 here too....and we do have a pool! lol

Still not warm enough though really...
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on April 25, 2012, 03:25:37 AM
1) She says she is in your dreams
2) She adnmits your sayings are sweet.
3) Denial can be the first stage to acceptance!

John  :waving:

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 24, 2012, 11:27:45 PM
In your dreams!!

Unlike Melb, Mary, Alaina, and anyone else who falls for your sweet nothings...I WILL NOT DO IT!

:demand:
From Facebook- Jennifer _____ (Jenn-jenn) 11 hours ago.Just teared up at a Hallmark commercial. I mean REALLY!

Hmmm.......who works for greeting card companies??!!??

Even the thought of him moves her to tears.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

har har...nice try!

I tear up at everything! Baby commercials.....the Folger ones....I'm a crier!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 25, 2012, 05:17:26 PM
har har...nice try!

I tear up at everything! Baby commercials.....the Folger ones....I'm a crier!
:nono: No matter.....you are convicted by your own words. Just ask Newsman.. :hypocrite:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

As one who tears up at certain songs, I have no comment.  It could be awkward listening to music at work, but I cover both furnace lines alone. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

I make some amazing chicken noodle soup...just ask Kimber. ;)

Lynx

Well, that's a shock.  I went to work today and found out I've been suspended for three days.  The owner is supposed to be back and he'll make the call on whether I still have a job Monday.  I'm to call Friday and see. 

This guy that started the whole mess has been looking for trouble for some time, and finally got something he could blow up.  All I can do now is wait and see what falls out of it. 

On the other hand, if worst comes to worst I still have an open invitation to come back to McDonald's at any time.  I hear they're not too happy with the people they've been trying to replace me with in the last year.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

What actually happened?  How does a person get you suspended and possibly fired if you simply go to work, work efficiently and go home?

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

Good grief! I'm sorry, Isaac. My brother in HI has been dealing with what sounds like an eerily similar situation. I'll pray God moves in on your behalf and fights your battle for you.

MY and Jenn - thanks for the hugs and prayers. You're both sweet. :)

Mel - thanks for the call. *hugs*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

MellowYellow:  Long story that I don't want to get into because it'll just get my blood pressure up again.  And won't do a bit of good telling other people about it.  As gratifying as it would be to complain, I've been against gossip most of my life and I don't want to start now. 

SippinTea, I sure hope not.  I'll pray for your brother. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

umm.. ok. 

On a clearer note.  Hannah had fun washing the car.  Oh to be a kid again!  And I'm trying my hand at making chicken alfredo with fresh parmesan tonight rather than the jar of preshredded. 

How many birds do you have currently Seth?

Lynx

Fun washing the car... and the toy lawn mowers that blow bubbles, and the easy-bake ovens.  I remember asking my father to let me push the real lawn mower. 

The difference is between getting to and having to.   :roll:  Now it's a chore to mow that yard that keeps growing way too fast.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Hallmark is the enemy! 

:eyebrow:

Went to work, came home....yay.

I don't know how many birds I have.  lol

SippinTea

Take your shoes off so you can use your toes to count, too.

Oh wait. On second thought... leave your shoes ON please. :P

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

*pounceHUG* Ruby

I always enjoy talking to you. :)

I'm at the hospital with Dad. They moved his room AGAIN. Third time since Friday. And he is in a LOVELY mood today. Griping and complaining and nothing anyone does is right. I guess that means he is feeling better. He can't get situated. He yelled at a nurse, a friend of mine, a few mins ago. I told her he was just uncomfortable and agitated and irritable. And of course mom is at home and not coming up here today. He's mad at that too.

I love days like this. But God is still amazingly good. No matter what.